Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-06-2007, 10:30 AM   #1
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Erotic Dreams?

well maybe not necisarrily erotic but definetly pleasing, last night I had a dream that my pillow was acctually the plushy soft upper arm fat of my girlfriend who in my dream had accepted her weight and gained alot. it was a good dream and the best sleep i had gotten in a long time.

so on that note, everyone lets share our most erotic dreams ^_^
Old 02-06-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I think the restraining order on my erotic dream talk is still in effect.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #3
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
I think the restraining order on my erotic dream talk is still in effect.
why do you say that? Did I miss something?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Unfortunately, as an ex smoker, all my dream-fantasies involve me sitting and smoking one cigarette after another. V. uninteresting.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 01:18 AM   #5
Canadian
Diamonds do you justice.

Canadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 club

I had a dream last night that deers were ramming into my car. I was kind of pissed off when I woke up. I mean, I was just trying to drive on the highway, and fackin' deers are going all kamikaze on my car.

I can't remember where I was driving to, or why the deers were trying to stop me from getting there, though.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:29 AM   #6
XGuy

XGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My dreams range from the highly erotic (most of which I hope to god I don't talk in my sleep for heh), to the highly erotically strange, to the completly fucked up random weird shit some guy hopped up on acid could only hope to achieve.
XGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:19 AM   #7
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
why do you say that? Did I miss something?
No, you didn't miss anything, I just know that my erotic dream descriptions wouldn't be main forum safe.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:49 AM   #8
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i had a dream that the juggernaut from x-men 3 kept stealing the cookies that my friend's mom cooked from the window...and i decided to take him on, and i punched him into the atlantic ocean...then we ate the cookies.

talk about HOT.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #9
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had a total of maybe three erotic dreams. The most recent was when Carla was in Mongolia, and it was fscked up.

In my dream, we were in a classroom in a high school or something. She was on one of the desks, lying on her belly, partially nude, and when the dream started we were already.. um yeah. She looked different than normal, and I couldn't quite figure out what it was until I looked again (brain in another place y'know) - her skin was very pale, she weighed probably a hundred pounds more than she ever actually has, and - most noticeably from my viewpoint - she had a tattoo of silver-scaled wings on her back. She looked back at me with tears in her eyes and said 'It hurts!' I thought she meant that I was too deep or something, but she pointed at the tattoo. I looked closer and saw that the scales were peeling off. Then I woke up.

I've had a few dreams where I was a girl, but they weren't really erotic except in the sense that my brain was having orgasms of joy.

=Divals
Old 02-07-2007, 09:52 AM   #10
sweetnnekked
Back From The Dead.

sweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going onsweetnnekked knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
No, you didn't miss anything, I just know that my erotic dream descriptions wouldn't be main forum safe.
I can totally relate!!

- J. Garcia
- R. Hunter
sweetnnekked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #11
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is the type of thread where my reply would end up as evidence in court. I won't bite here, but will nibble if asked.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #12
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I'm asking.....nibble away.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala View Post
I'm asking.....nibble away.
A large number of my dreams involve very fertile women in various stages of pre/post-partum activities. Usually the Venus of Willendorf archetype figures heavily in them (no pun intended). I know my fascination with bbws stems largely from my love of the pregnant form, but as I've grown up its simply become a love of all things soft and caressable in women. Age, height, weight, vary considerably, from me getting my HS girlfriend pregnant to the woman I had a crush on in college who happened to be a good friend of my mothers. I'm sure there's something distinctly Freudian with me, but I've never been analyzed.

Then again, the most prominent dream I've had that shocked the hell out of me wasn't erotic at all. My wife and I moved to NY City and took an apartment owned by a former entomologist at Columbia U. He was genetically adapting various insects for use as living art, and suddenly disappeared one day. The super gets us all set up since it was pre-furnished and he took it all as part of the rental agreement default. I wake up at night to go tinkle and there are these irridescent insects of all shapes and sizes--think a tarantula with fiber optic hairs with legs ending in crab pincers--and cockroaches that had mother of pearl carapaces. They are all drinking this green glowing liquid off the floor, and making this low-level humming/clicking sound.

I freak out, take the wife and go to the super's office. He comes up, checks the place and of course the bugs are gone. He and I start investigating, and he leads me to the sub-basement where he put all the former tenant's personal effects into banker's boxes. I start leafing through his notebooks, and he is writing about 'collective intelligence' and 'hive mind behavior in non-social insects'. We end up searching the basement and find the tenant hanging from a thick rope of hardened resin, his body divided into various 'nests' and populated by the bugs. Apparently at one point he went down to wipe out his starter colonies, they envenomed him and he became a scaffold for their home. We see the area suddenly filled with glowing, clicking bugs and at that point I wake up.

I need to write it down as a fully-fledged story. Creeps out everyone I tell it to.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #14
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow. That's intense. Yourself and my roommate have similar dreams, in that they are so intense, memorable and oddly, followable/"logical", as to make great short stories. She's working on a short based on a dream of hers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #15
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just want to know what I can do to get erotic dreams. I very, very rarely have them. My dreams are usually way weird.

My daydreams can be quiet vivid. I'd start telling that, but I don't think I have it in me.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote