Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #1
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Little changes that mean alot.

I took my girlfriend out dancing this past weekend and I noticed sometihng as she came to the door in her sexy little dress. Her belly is wider than her bust and then while dancing I placed my hand on her side and noticed my hand sunk almost entirly between two of her rolls. It was amamzing, I had never noticed this before. After dancing we had dinner atthe same resteraunt and then danced a bit more. I noticed she had been getting a little larger over the ast few months but that night it seemed as if she had just shot up over night.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Its a beautiful thing
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:32 PM   #3
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

It's more that the physical attraction, it's the fact that she accepts it, I'm her first FA, and is embracing it.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:55 PM   #4
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm my gal's first FA too, little things like these, (physical or otherwise) are always great
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

I agree, she is now asking for belly rubs after large meals and eatting until she isnt hungry instead of "eatting like a lady"
Old 02-07-2007, 11:32 PM   #6
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I want this to happen to me
Thanks for sharing!
Old 02-07-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

your welcome! I made not of it because she was rather stand offsh to my FA ways at first.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

Give a good belly rub and you are king of the world

mmm... good memories *zones out for a minute*
Old 02-07-2007, 11:53 PM   #9
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

I must agree, give a good rub she give you much lub? k crappy rhyme but you get the idea
Old 02-07-2007, 11:59 PM   #10
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

Yes and yes

The belly rub: Enjoyed all around, and can never go wrong
Old 02-08-2007, 12:05 AM   #11
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

agreed, all full bellies need a good rub down
Old 02-08-2007, 12:15 AM   #12
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

A full belly with out a rub is alright I suppose... I mean SURE its sexy and all... all big and full like that... but where's the love?

love the belly.

rub the belly.
Old 02-08-2007, 01:49 AM   #13
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

I must admit, I am still finding myself surprised by some of the genuine appreciation I find here or IRL in size acceptance clubs.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:53 AM   #14
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

I haven't met many boards people outside about 4, (all of which really cool) but from what I've seen, for the most part, the appreciation or self acceptance is as genuine as my love for nachos... and let me tell ya...

I love nachos.
Old 02-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #15
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberAris View Post
I haven't met many boards people outside about 4, (all of which really cool) but from what I've seen, for the most part, the appreciation or self acceptance is as genuine as my love for nachos... and let me tell ya...

I love nachos.
Dude I go to Shippensburg Universty, thats like in the same state as yours right? we should like chill sometime
Old 02-08-2007, 03:49 PM   #16
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

yeah, I'm at IUP... I got no car though, which is kinda a kick in the teeth some times.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:04 PM   #17
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

also i lack the car >_>
Old 02-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #18
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

this could be a prob... hmm...
Old 02-08-2007, 06:53 PM   #19
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have a car!

Oh. Wait. You're my western, slightly more country neighbors. ;[
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:44 PM   #20
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

okay you two. you both have bellies to rub. I have no one rubbing my belly. >is jealous<