Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-17-2005, 12:38 PM   #26
max_bialystock

max_bialystock can now change their title

"There was the incomparable Ann Wilson of Heart--Dreamboat Annie. Stevie Nicks. Even Debra Harry (Blondie) junked up a lot. Mary Travers. Linda Ronstadt. And many more. Some ended up having WLS in a desperate attempt to reclaim their former glory."
And Camryn Manheim as well (though not as obnoxious about it).
It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't sit there extolling the virtues of a positive self-image no matter what they weighed and then stab the BBW culture in the back.
max_bialystock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 01:40 PM   #27
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

But Camrym Manheim did not extoll the virtues of her weight loss and talk about her sad "fat girl" past. I think one can be a size positive role model and lose weight. They can see where they came from and support others in those place. And she's still not "skinny" in hollywood speak, nor is she young nor is she traditionally attractive. So she will always be forced to be a character actress. Too bad, I think she is quite awesome.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:50 PM   #28
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian Lord
Thoughts on Kirstie Allie
The fewer thoughts the better, in general. She should be just plain forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33
That's another thing people don't seem to consider.... Kirstie is into her 50's, and while she was big she looked considerably younger. Now that she's lost all that fat I've noticed the TV ads use a lot more vaseline on the lens!
Another good reason for me to stay fat. It sure smooths out my wrinkles.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote