Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default some new pics of my beautiful gaining girl

Hi,
I finally had a rare moment to send along some new pictures of my most favorite lady in the world. Especailly because I know the wonderful people here might appreciate it. She's still slowly and surely gaining...it's been fun!And I think she looks absolutely beyond fantastic. (just MY opinion of course) She looks sexier and sexier to me all the time , and I love her more and more each day.........!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 02-02-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: images posted without subject's consent. Thread closed, images removed.
Old 02-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pretty gal... LOVE the dress!!
Old 02-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #3
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

She's got nice thick legs...a sturdy base to build upon!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #4
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I love the dress too!

Yes, it's a very pretty dress. Especially when worn by such a beautiful big shapely lady. Of course she has almost outgrown it now. But that's ok. I love to go shopping with her and have her try on new things for me. I sure wish we could go back to yesteryear when women were able to wear such pretty things more often. Nowadays it seems it's only proper for them to dress like that for formal gatherings or important work functions. I know it's more comfortable for them, and I don't blame them a bit, but women dress like men now. :-( I guess I'm getting old.....................
Old 01-29-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
BigCutieMeg

BigCutieMeg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBigCutieMeg can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rock on!!! and good job with the gaining!!! Good luck, I wish you two great success!!
Old 01-29-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
skinnie minnie

Thanks Big Cutie Meg. We are both SO very happy together. And I DO believe she finds it just as exciting to be gaining as I find her gaining to be. Maybe it's because it makes me so...well SO happy! And I have no problem showing her how much I love her just the way she is. Because I DO. It is just the ultimate "everything" to me to see her becoming a very beautiful VERY large and sexy lady. She is definitely the woman of my dreams. I am very lucky.
Old 01-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Regal

What a fine and regal looking lady! No doubt about it, she's the queen of your heart! You need a classic old song. Here!

The Turtles(way before Ninjas!)-Happy Together http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfrgeGzKgc

This one's sweet, too!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
skinnie minnie

Default thank imfree

Yes, she is a vey regal and loving woman. And I am old enough to remember that song quite well, and it does suit us to a "T" Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will have to play it for my lady and myself so we can dance to it together in the living room!
Old 01-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #9
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnie minnie View Post
Yes, she is a vey regal and loving woman. And I am old enough to remember that song quite well, and it does suit us to a "T" Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will have to play it for my lady and myself so we can dance to it together in the living room!
Sweet! We've all been blessed, then.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
Old 02-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #10
HugeFan

HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah....nice enough dress, but that's a man wearing it. I assume people knew that, and we're just playing along with the whole 'skinnie minnie' and his 'lady' alter-ego.

Plenty of room here for fiction and role-play, as most of your other posts have been restrained to....it can just be a bit off-putting when you try to blur the lines.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:17 AM   #11
skinnie minnie

Default very briefly

I am stunned and well, I don't know whether to take this last post as a compliment or an insult. I am NOT clever enough to roleplay so very well, and I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would be very hurt to know someone thinks she is am man in a dress. I cropped her face out of these pics because I want her to remain anonymous. SHE took these pictures of herself, for ME. And she has no idea that they are here at dimensions mag. She knows nothing of skinnie minnie or my involvement here. She only knows that I love her, she loves me, and we are a happy couple. PLEASE believe me when I tell you...this is all true. You are free to take my word or not.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #12
copasgrande

copasgrande can now change their title

what nonsense! Skinnie, Dont mind that "person". This is a lovely lady, no one is really in question of that! And for the record, on a previous post of yours, I used to dress like that EVERY, it can be done. That being said, it is difficult, the heels caused foot problems, as i did work as hard as most men while wearing them. Also, people feel the need to question you all the time as to why you dress like that. It get old, so I traded it all in and now wear jeans everywhere, but I miss dressing like a woman.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:31 PM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeFan View Post
Yeah....nice enough dress, but that's a man wearing it. I assume people knew that, and we're just playing along with the whole 'skinnie minnie' and his 'lady' alter-ego.

Plenty of room here for fiction and role-play, as most of your other posts have been restrained to....it can just be a bit off-putting when you try to blur the lines.
That body shape does not look like it belongs to a man at all! Wow!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #14
skinnie minnie

Thank you copasgrande VERY much for your support. I appreciate it very much. And it IS a shame that people would actually question you about your "dress" style. And flats work for me!!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
skinnie minnie

Thank you happyface83. You are correct! WOW! is how I feel about her,She is VERY sexy and shapely indeed. There are other pictures of her here that I have posted if people want to check them out if they have any doubts as to her "real' gender. Just search for posts by skinnie minnie. Thanks again everybody.
Closed Thread