Welcome to the Dimensions Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction General Archives
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
zonker

Location: The land that I come from is called the Midwest....
zonker can now change their title
Default 69-word weight gain erotica... for readers with ADD!

"The Love of Dark Chocolate
and What It Does"

She loved chocolate, dark chocolate the best. And he, well, he loved what dark chocolate did to her -- making her pleasantly plump. He caressed her love handles, playfully pinching her wide hips, rubbing his hand and then his lips across her cute little potbelly. He nibbled an inch of her tummy between his lips as she placed another piece of candy into her mouth and let it melt.

NOTE: You may have heard of 55-word short stories in your creative writing classes. It's basically an exercise in control, conciseness and fun!!! I've written a lot of 69-word erotic stories on weight gain. Used to post a lot of stories on a 69-word erotica livejournal community. A lot were on various topics, but plenty were on weight gain.

Thought readers here might enjoy some of these. This is the first I'm posting. Most are just vignettes, some are just a glimpse of the wonders of fattening. Consider this fiction for readers with ADD... You won't get bored -- just 69 words, no more, no less.

Maybe a lot of other writers might like trying their hands at this. Not as easy as you might think, actually. I'll post the rules from the livejournal site in a reply here, and I'll post more stories as I get to it.

Observer, if this seems like the wrong place for this, just move it elsewhere...
zonker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
zonker

Default 69-word weight gain erotica rules...

Here are some of the rules we could use for this, although I'm not going to police this or anything. I have modified these from the guidelines from the livejournal 69-words community:

Guidelines for short-short weight-gain 69-word fiction

There has to be a plot.

55-word fiction has been around for some time in creative writing classes and writers' groups. So, with erotica was born the 69-word erotic short story -- 69 chosen for obvious reasons. And now, let's launch the 69-word weight-gain erotic tale.. The phrase "erotic fiction" only means that there has to be some sexual aspect, content, or theme in your story. It doesn't have to be a major part of the story, but there needs to be some sex or sexuality in there somewhere, somehow.

And, of course, weight gain, or something related to weight gain...

Don't expect to browse 69-word weight gain stories with one hand - I'm not interested in getting you off. I'm interested in crafting the best damn bits of erotic weight-gain fiction we can squeeze into 69 words. To that end, please reply to posts with constructive criticism, suggestions, and praise (but only leave praise when it's warranted; as stated earlier, this is not a one-handed community).

The Rules:
- 69 words: no more, no less.
- Hyphenated words still count as two words unless one half of the hyphenated word can't stand on its own (i.e., "sixty-nine" is two words; "non-commital" is one).
- Titles do not count as part of the 69 words, but keep them 9 words or less.
- For the love of all that is wordy, include a plot. It ain't a story without a plot. People seem to forget about plot when they're working with an extremely limited number of words. Don't.
- Make it some kind of erotic.
- Give and receive criticism with a grace befitting the rational adults that we all are.
- And don't forget the weight gain.

Ah well, let's have fun with this.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:14 AM   #3
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Nice idea. And an initial criticism:

"Pleasantly plump?" Blah. It works, but it's a cliche.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:31 AM   #4
zonker

Default "Valentine's Day Fix" -- a short-short story

A short-short story -- you can finish it in about 15 seconds, about the time it takes to eat several pieces of Valentine's candy...

"Valentine's Day Fix"

The addict paces. She awaits him. He's bringing the good stuff in return for favors of the flesh. Not a bad trade at all. She smiles, imagines the smell, the taste of finally getting her daily fix.He climbs her steps, hauling what she craves in a heart-shaped box. He grins, imagines resting his head upon her soft pillowy belly – a lovely side effect of her growing addiction.

Thought you might enjoy this today. I wrote it a year ago. The only requirement for these short-short stories is that they be exactly 69 words, that they have plot, characterization, etc., and that they deal with weight-gain erotica or at least something related to love or sex, food or fat. Let me know what you think.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:33 AM   #5
zonker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Nice idea. And an initial criticism:

"Pleasantly plump?" Blah. It works, but it's a cliche.
Yeah, in fact, I've often wondered about "pleasingly plump" and "pleasantly plump" -- which came first? Actually, in this story, cliche or not, "pleasingly plump" would be better. It sounds like something which is desired; "pleasantly plump" sounds like something to be merely tolerated.

Anyway, I'm going to edit, and insert "deliciously plump"... I think it would be a better way to foreshadow what's coming...

Thanks for the critique.
Old 02-15-2007, 08:40 AM   #6
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Scx can now change their title

Originally 55, I blimped this one out to 69

To infiltrate KRAMMER she'd fattened up. Now she was too fat, lying there naked under the cylinders. KRAMMER’s vile gas would fatten the world. “BANG!” It was Simmons! He burst in shooting, then saw her. Surprise, then recognition and shock flowed over his expression, followed by drooling lust. Unbelieving, he stroked one massive breast, caressed her belly. Then Agent Simmons stepped over, and pushed the ‘Release’ button.

Scx
Scx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 10:13 AM   #7
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Whoops. I screwed up the paste, and lost three words. Here's the right version

Oh, title? Umm

Spies Don't Like Us

To infiltrate KRAMMER she’d fattened up. Now she was too fat, and helplessly lying there naked under the cylinders. KRAMMER’s vile gas would fatten the world. “BANG!” It was Simmons! He burst in shooting, then saw her. Surprise, then recognition and shock flowed over his expression, followed by drooling lust. Unbelieving, he stroked one massive breast, caressed her belly. Then Agent Simmons stepped over, and pushed the ‘Release’ button.

Scx
Old 02-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #8
zonker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scx View Post
Whoops. I screwed up the paste, and lost three words. Here's the right version

Oh, title? Umm

Spies Don't Like Us

To infiltrate KRAMMER she’d fattened up. Now she was too fat, and helplessly lying there naked under the cylinders. KRAMMER’s vile gas would fatten the world. “BANG!” It was Simmons! He burst in shooting, then saw her. Surprise, then recognition and shock flowed over his expression, followed by drooling lust. Unbelieving, he stroked one massive breast, caressed her belly. Then Agent Simmons stepped over, and pushed the ‘Release’ button.

Scx
Looks like that extra 14 words really "fleshed this out" nicely!! Good job!
Old 02-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #9
zonker

Default "The Day After Valentine's Day"

"The Day After Valentine's Day"
A 69-word erotic tale
by Zonker

Marie's body is spent but warm, full and soft, sated. She writhes ecstatically, engulfed in orgasmic afterglow. She licks her bittersweet lips, smiles at her naked curves. She is full of love but hungers for more.

Reaching across bed, she finds only disappointment -- four empty heart-shaped boxes. Struggling to button her jeans, Marie dreams of pleasures to come. And prays Wal-Mart still has Valentine candy on sale.

Another 69-word short-short story for those weight-gain erotica readers who have short attention spans... I did some research for this story. Check it out:

BBC article which says chocolate has same chemicals as brain produces in orgasm:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopi...dictive2.shtml

A chocolate that guarantees orgasm. Oh my!
http://www.ayurvediccure.com/blog/20...es-orgasm.html

Globe and Mail interview with Joan Sewell, author of "I'd Rather Eat Chocolate":
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...ory/Front/home

A quote from that last source:

According to a 2006 survey in Redbook, an alarming 70 per cent of women prefer chocolate over sex. And last month a study by 50PlusResearch.com revealed that 25 per cent of respondents said chocolate would be harder to give up than sex — while only 3 per cent thought sex would be tough to skip.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:07 AM   #10
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Here's another one I dashed off

Corn-Fed Carol

Carol loved corn. She weighed 320 pounds when Farmer Jones caught her in his fields cramming corn between her legs and moaning. “That’s disgusting!” he shouted. He locked her up with a wheelbarrow of corn. “Eat!”.

Three years later, Carol weighs 670 pounds and is too fat to pleasure herself. So Jones shoves his cock into her instead. Corn-fed Carol will never walk again – But she doesn’t mind.

I counted 'Corn-Fed' as two
Scx
Old 02-19-2007, 08:52 AM   #11
zonker

Default Chinese New Year: The Year of the Pig

Chinese New Year:
The Year of the Pig

"I'm making such a pig of myself," Kendra chuckles.

"Year of Pig time to indulge sensual pleasures," the Chinese waiter says. Her plump belly rumbles, skinny girlfriends giggle. Kendra indulges.

"You pig," Kendra whispers to her nude reflection later that night. Bulging pink belly. Love handles. She turns, imagining a curly tail sprouting from her round fat arse.

"Maybe this is my year," she says, thinking about Chinese leftovers.
Old 02-19-2007, 08:16 PM   #12
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

It's for writers with ADD too.

Scx
Old 02-20-2007, 06:27 AM   #13
zonker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scx View Post
It's for writers with ADD too.

Scx
Uh, I was going to agree with you. Now, what were you talking about?

Haha, of course, I'm an awful writer because of ADD. I flit from one thing to another. Something to work on during Lent -- procrastination, perfectionism and distractions -- all of which keep me from writing something better or more in-depth.

That said, I'm posting another 69-worder later today.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:56 PM   #14
Growing Girl

Growing Girl has said some nice things
Default Think thin

Kirsty wasn't fat. She knew it. She ate a lot, but she never got fat.

An unkind observer might have called her fat. She had big, round breasts, rolls of fat on her stomach and her back, thighs that rubbed together, double, triple chins and a huge ass.

Sure, she’d gained weight. Fast. But as long as she wasn't fat, she could keep stuffing her face. So she did.
Growing Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 AM   #15
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

Here's a try... this might not be exactly what you mean.

Heaven

It was as if the whole of heaven had been squeezed into one piece of chocolate. And she was eating it. She closed her eyes, picturing herself growing enormously as the vast reaches of heaven's hallowed halls filled her miniscule body, stretching it out as far as her eyes could see. She collapsed onto a pillow of fat, and slept, to devour the reaches of her dreams, as well.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:19 AM   #16
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title
Default Hot Cuisine

I enjoy doing crosswords and sudoku’s in my spare time. But I must admit, I found writing a “69” challenging and fun. A new kind of puzzle! Okay, here goes:

"Hot Cuisine"

Intoxicating aromas wafted from the kitchen, stimulating more than just her appetite. She squirmed on the couch, nearly spilling her wine. Her lover, the acclaimed head chef at a trendy haute cuisine establishment on South Beach, often cooked for hundreds of appreciative guests. But tonight, that was the furthest thing from his mind. Tonight, he worked his magic preparing a gourmet feast for one. She was wet with anticipation.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:25 AM   #17
zonker

Default Good job, 69ers!!!

Growing Girl, Future and Gentleman, nice job!! It's amazing how when pushed to conciseness, a writer can capture so much in so few words.

For example, Growing Girl's story's duality of being fat and not being fat, or Future's character's luxurious dream...

I'll put more on here later, writing a bunch more stuff right now.
Old 03-03-2007, 01:18 AM   #18
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

Space Cadets

“A UFO!!” they squealed. Ashley and Jennifer were camping far from their troop. But their initial joyful surprise turned to horror, as a beam lifted them into a hatch. They both passed out, only to reawaken on the ground, beside the ruins of their tent, with the sun dawning soon. “What happened?” they asked each other. It wasn’t until a week later that they compared their swiftly swelling bellies.

Scx

Okay, not quite the usual WG, but hey... Good show the rest o' ye, too. 's kinda fun working on these. Thanks for making the suggestion, Zonker!
Old 03-14-2007, 11:25 AM   #19
zonker

Default Lenten Sacrifices

"Fat Tuesday and Lenten Sacrifices"
A 69-word weight gain erotic tale
by Zonker

Danyel loved getting into all the boys' pants. And at the Fat Tuesday church supper, she displayed her other carnal desire – a lust for fattening desserts. The next day, the priest crossed her forehead with ashes, and she decided to give up sex for Lent. A major sacrifice for her.

Unfortunately, she replaced sex with chocolate and cheesecake. And by Easter, Danyel couldn't even get into her own pants.

Inspired by a Pancake Supper....
Old 03-16-2007, 06:30 AM   #20
Scx
Fringy Lunatic

The Machine

Caitlyn was being punished. One ex, one error, and now she faced The Machine. Dangling naked, the redhead’s firm freckled breasts bounced as she squirmed with tubes stuffed in every hole. They were sensuously vibrating, driving her crazy.

Then the pumps started.

Hours later, the tank was empty, but Caitlyn was not. Her belly and womb were nearly spherical; forty pounds heavier. Just the beginning for this bloating lassie.

I lifted one phrase from the old story 'Debbie' that I rather liked. Hope the author doesn't mind. Scx
Old 04-30-2007, 07:59 AM   #21
zonker

Seventh Anniversary --
Different Perspectives, Different Pleasures

Another 69-word
erotic weight gain short story
by Zonker

Pulling off his shirt, he looks in the bedroom mirror. Still got it even after all these years, he thinks. Still hot, athletic, muscular, trim. He grins at his reflection.

From bed, she sees him there. Happy that her ex-jock has rounded so nicely, let go a little, his tummy pooches, love handles forming.

Turning, he thinks about making love.

And, smiling at him, she thinks about making brownies.

NOTE: Inspired by my 7th anniversary with Annie two years ago. It's hard to believe that she's now gone. She left me in December.... I wrote this in mid-May 2005, and then what happened was quite unusual -- a case of art imitating life, and then life returning the favor. Here's a note I attached when I first wrote this little story:
I think my lover found that erotic weight gain story I wrote about the brownies. Either that, or I've experienced a series of unusual coincidences!

Last night, Annie cooked *yes* brownies! Said she made them for herself, but then offered to let me lick the bowl, very suspicious behavior indeed. In our house, licking the bowl is a delicious rite she has always claimed as her own! In fact, when I make brownies and don't give her a chance to lick the bowl, she pouts so prettily I just have to hand bowl and spoon to her.

Anyway, last night, after they'd cooled, she kept offering me brownie after brownie after brownie, just cutting herself a few small pieces. The pieces she gave me were much larger, about twice as big as hers.

And later, in bed, she could not keep her hands off my rounding tummy and love handles. She is certainly getting good at figuring out which buttons to push.

Coincidence? I think not. I'm going to have to write a lot more stories like that one. And leave them somewhere easy to locate on our computer.

Ah, wasn't life wonderful back then? I miss her a lot. Still, I'm thankful for all my internet friends who continue to encourage me to get on with life.

Thanks.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #22
zonker

"Care to join me?"

She slides into the hot tub beside him, but soon realizes it’s a gigantic sundae parfait glass! Hungrily, they gorge themselves and romp in warm fudge, ice cream and whipped topping – licking, loving . . . plumpening. Her belly expands decadently, satisfied by gluttony and lust. Slurping mouths sweetly smile.

Jolted from her daydream, she’s seated at a restaurant. Her hubby asks again, “Care to join me in a hot fudge sundae?”

Inspired to post here by discussion of DQ waffle sundae ad on foodee board... more later.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:22 PM   #23
zonker

A Woman's Dialogue
with Her New Belly

A 69-word weight-gain story by Zonker

"What the f-ck! I can't button my jeans around you! Where'd you come from?"

Comfort fat.

"Huh?"

Your new relationship – you never even noticed me. You've enjoyed his delicious loving, while I've enjoyed his tasty cooking.

"Well, I'm upset!"

And – rumble – I'm hungry.

"What's that scrumptuous smell?"

Mmmmm. He's cooking biscuits and gravy. Breakfast in bed – again!

"But my jeans?"

Just make yourself comfortable. You won't need them today.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:05 AM   #24
zonker

Default "The Battle for the Bulge"

Battle for the Bulge
A 69-word weight-gain vignette
by Zonker

Uncle Sam wanted Tasha fit – and in Iraq.

Shane wanted her chubby – at home. Caressing her potbelly, fondling her love handles, he’d smile, whispering, “I’ve cooked you some lasagna.”

The Army threatened discharge, giving Tasha until June to lose weight.

Shane tempted her with chocolates and tasty lovemaking. He wasn’t about to lose his roly-poly soldier girl to war.

And by Memorial Day, Tasha couldn’t even button her uniform.

Inspired by the discussion here:
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=23359

Last edited by zonker : 05-25-2007 at 08:06 AM. Reason: got rid of added word
Old 05-25-2007, 09:00 PM   #25
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Shift

Dahlia was a strong and tall dominatrix, but as she got older, she got fatter. She started working with a new fetish, feederism. She dominated men and let them feed her, only leading to her becoming heavier and fatter. Soon, she was massive, but the power had shifted and the servants soon fed her into immobility. It was then she was at their mercy to grow to their whims.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote