Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-13-2007, 12:23 PM   #1
mikenbri299

mikenbri299 has said some nice things
Default probably a dumb question

I dont know if this is a turn on or turn off but, have u ever dreamed of when ur having sex with a bbw the girl jumping of the bed in a cannon ball and landing on you? I keep dreaming of largenlovely or kenzie doing it and i wake up and just have to go on their sites. Please let me know if this is a turn off or turn on.
mikenbri299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:57 PM   #2
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Never really thought about it, but it could be fun You'd have to have a mighty strong bed though. I've broken a bed rail before without the acrobatics.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #3
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Bed Rail

Wow, Herin,
I broke a whole bed one time! I thought I could "gently" sneak myself
on with my gf. The 2 of us were nearly 700lbs and the bed exploded!
Property damage, but thankfully no human injury.
HUGGZZ,
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:10 PM   #4
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

hahahaha! "the bed exploded" I love it!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:45 PM   #5
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Wow, Herin,
I broke a whole bed one time! I thought I could "gently" sneak myself
on with my gf. The 2 of us were nearly 700lbs and the bed exploded!
Property damage, but thankfully no human injury.
HUGGZZ,
Edgar

700 pounds combined, or 700 pound each?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:49 AM   #6
mikenbri299

mikenbri299 has said some nice things
Default idk but

imfree, ur a girl right? just asking cause i'm new. and that means you two are really large women!
mikenbri299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
herin
wait...what?

Nah, I think he's a dude. His profile says BHM anyways.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Imfree's A Guy

Yep, Y'all, I'm a guy, close to 400lbs, a most luxorious hug, cuddle,
and Love-Touch for the girls! Back in '03 my then, GF was about 350 and I was
about 320. Flying parts from the bed did not cause damage to the residential
structure. There was no police involvement nor arrests made, despite the rather
loud explosion heard in the neighborhood that evening!
The Thundering Lover,
Edgar
PS This is my 100th post, I had to embellish it really well,
so I milked it for everything it had.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!

Last edited by imfree; 02-23-2007 at 10:46 PM. Reason: punct
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:43 PM   #9
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenbri299 View Post
Please let me know if this is a turn off or turn on.
I do not think it is a turn on. I'm not into thinking about other guys having canonball sex.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:18 PM   #10
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

well that's very flattering that you're dreaming of me hehe ...and i have pounced a time or two but i can't say i did it cannon ball style hehe
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:14 AM   #11
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

A bed would break right in half if I were to cannonball on it..although, a trampoline would be hella fun to bounce on with someone.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:56 PM   #12
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Exclamation the problem is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenbri299 View Post
I dont know if this is a turn on or turn off but, have u ever dreamed of when ur having sex with a bbw the girl jumping of the bed in a cannon ball and landing on you? I keep dreaming of largenlovely or kenzie doing it and i wake up and just have to go on their sites. Please let me know if this is a turn off or turn on.
The problem is finding a SSBBW willing to really throw her weight around like this. It seems they're always concerned about hurting me. Well yeah, there is the occasional cracked rib when things don't go as planned but by-and-large <PI> it's well worth it. The sensation of being "bombed" by a 500lb+ gal is indescribable. Getting someone to do it with enthusiasm and zeal is almost impossible though. My ex was 565lbs at her peak and the bigger she got the more tentative she became in her squashing. Such a waste.

If a man knows what he wants and isn't ashamed to ask for it, shouldn't his partner be willing to accomodate? I am a very generous and considerate lover, eager to please in whatever way my SSBBW expects. Is it so much to ask for the concession of a little unrestrained aggression, or am I being unreasonable?

BTW, mattress on the floor is both safe and easiest for the lady to take a big plunge. Getting up can pose a problem but having the mattress next to the bed or a sofa helps.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:08 PM   #13
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

i've been known to pounce on to the bed (and person in the bed) in an attempt to start some sweet lovin'.

ive broken a bed or two, although never as a result of jumping onto the bed.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote