Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-14-2007, 05:46 AM   #1
FatGirlLover

FatGirlLover has said some nice things
Smile The Science of Bellies!

After having a good look at the last couple of quite amazing pictures of Cindy showing off her magnificent belly, it got me thinking. What is it that makes different people's bellies turn out so differently as they get really fat? Cindy's belly has always been one of my favourites because of it's shape. Some SSBBWs just have a single huge round belly, but Cindy has two massive layers on hers, the main amazingly huge belly with a lovely second belly on top, and it can look totally different depending on whether she is standing or sitting for example.

And yet other people of a similar size, like Heather, have developed multiple bellies that sit beatifully, like a mountain of sexiness, each belly being bigger and more curvy than the one above it. Nicki has a similar style, but although she is smaller than Heather, she actually has more stretch marks on her great bellies!

Its maybe an unanswerable question, but I was just wondering how in similar sized girls, the fat in their bellies can be distributed in so many ways to create different amounts of layers and roundness. And the shape seems to be defined from a very low weight, and as they get fatter, the bellies fill out so beatifully!

What is everyone else's views on this great topic? Its also a chance for us to appreciate the wonder of the fat belly, and to be grateful that nature can produce so many varied styles of belly - just another of the many reasons why all you fat girls out there are the best!
FatGirlLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:58 AM   #2
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I believe it has to do at least partially with muscle distribution. If there's a lot of muscle in the belly, it will be the kind you usually see on guys - sticking out, not much hang, etc. With less muscle you start to see more hang, and with hardly any muscle you get into the realm of the roll.

If that didn't make sense, I blame the cold.

=Divals
Old 02-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

One part of it is where the fat goes. Fat can go under the skin (anywhere in the body), or in the abdominal cavity (under the abdominal muscles). FYI, the latter is apparently associated much more with health risks.

When the fat is in the abdominal cavity, the muscles over it will hold it tightly, creating a ball belly. Under teh skin it will be softer and more apt to sag, form rolls, and all that stuff. I think everyone gets at least some of each, so the ratio may be _part_ of what causes different people to get diferent bellies. I say part, because I'm sure that there is more to it than just that.

Regards;

-Ed