Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-14-2007, 06:31 AM   #1
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Am I the only one?

So, I've noticed lately that I've been gaining a bit of weight - not that it's a problem, as I think I'm a hottie, but I feel like something different is going on with me...My rolls of fat are becoming highly, highly sensitive. Things that were just overlooked such as softly brushing my tummy or side, now give me great pleasure.

Surely, I don't have a problem with it...in fact, I enjoy it very much, but I'm wondering if this has been anyone else's experience with gaining weight or is it just a fat thing in general?
Old 02-14-2007, 06:53 AM   #2
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
...My rolls of fat are becoming highly, highly sensitive. Things that were just overlooked such as softly brushing my tummy or side, now give me great pleasure. ... I'm wondering if this has been anyone else's experience with gaining weight or is it just a fat thing in general?
Maybe it's a Chicago thing?

Thge enhanced fat sensitivity and sensuality you describe is certainly a part of the whole fat eroticism thing, for me. Whether it's my own fat or the chance to exploit the heighten sensuality of another's, it's all a part of the fat=pleasure principle, I think.

Mrs Pants described something like this as she's gained weight. The sensitivity of her lower belly, in particular, was highly pleasurable.

Love hearing about it.

avagooday
bigplaidpants

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:30 AM   #3
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Years ago when I was still driving I noticed that when I was sitting in the driver's seat if I moved a certain way it seemed the seat would shift. Felt like something was loose or something funny was going on in the rump. I got out and checked it, I had my dad look at it, I took it to a car place - nobody could find anything wrong with the chair. Then one day I was leaning against a solid brick building waiting for the bus and I moved a certain way and felt that same sensation like the wall had shifted. That's when it dawned on me: it's not the seat, it's my fat ass. Something about having gelatinous fat underneath the surface of my skin gives me dual sensation both above and below. S T R A N G E. But I like it.

It's a gift. Happy Valentines Day.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:33 AM   #4
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

No, you're not the only one! I love the way that feels....especially on my lower belly
Old 02-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #5
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Years ago when I was still driving I noticed that when I was sitting in the driver's seat if I moved a certain way it seemed the seat would shift. Felt like something was loose or something funny was going on in the rump. I got out and checked it, I had my dad look at it, I took it to a car place - nobody could find anything wrong with the chair. Then one day I was leaning against a solid brick building waiting for the bus and I moved a certain way and felt that same sensation like the wall had shifted. That's when it dawned on me: it's not the seat, it's my fat ass. Something about having gelatinous fat underneath the surface of my skin gives me dual sensation both above and below. S T R A N G E. But I like it.

It's a gift. Happy Valentines Day.

I think it just amazes me...I, too, have a big booty and I swear with the weight gain, my whole body is just more sensitive before. I feel more aware of my body and I don't know if that's a fat thing or just 'woman coming into her own' type thing...You are right - it is a gift for I certainly don't want to change it.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:19 AM   #6
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

[QUOTE=ashmamma84;358127]So, I've noticed lately that I've been gaining a bit of weight - not that it's a problem, as I think I'm a hottie

I think you're a hottie too!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #7
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not all that big by the standards around here, but recently I'm big enough to jiggle if i say trot down stairs, or the car goes over some rough pavement. I've got to say that sensation is just awesome

As if I needed more reasons to like being fat!

-Ed
Old 02-14-2007, 11:43 AM   #8
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Feels GREAT!!!

Hi Gang,
I've lived it. I love the feeling of fat, on a woman and on
myself! I have venus stasis, blood-pooling, in my lower legs.
Be on the lookout for water retention if you're gaining too quickly.
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
kathynoon
Jersey Irish BBW

kathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticed

Well, a few years ago I stopped wearing pajamas because I noticed I liked the way it felt when I moved around and had the sheets rubbing on my breasts and belly.

Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for? ... Eleanor Roosevelt

Ideals such as peace, freedom, justice, opportunity and individualism are just dreams without someone to turn those ideals into reality. Let's never forget the debt we owe our fellow citizens.

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
kathynoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:52 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Soft n Squooshy

Hi Kathynoon,
I love your post! Now that my blood sugar is under control, my legs and
rear are starting to fill out, getting soft n squooshy, closer matching the rest
of my body. I like the way the sheets feel on them.
HUGGZZ,
Edgar

Old 02-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #11
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Whoa! I just realized....

When you think about this thread, that whole “Fat people are jolly” stereotype suddenly make a LOT more sense.

-Ed
Old 02-14-2007, 10:24 PM   #12
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Not Jolly

Hahaha, edx,
Fat people aren't really jolly, we're so damned sexy that we just
HAVE to be happy!!!
fatnsexy,
Edgar

Old 02-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #13
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

The fat of a woman gives me such pleasure against/on my body (with all her intense softness) that it is nice to know her fat being touched is highly sensitive and giving her a lot of pleasure too!

Ashmamma84 you are sexy!! Very..
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:43 AM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Question

Is fat the new jolly? Seriously.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #15
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

My entire belly is like that...one big erogenous zone.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #16
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

nah I'm noticing as my girlfriend gains certain areas are more sensual to her like under her belly hang and inbetween her side rolls
Old 02-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #17
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So, I've noticed lately that I've been gaining a bit of weight - not that it's a problem, as I think I'm a hottie, but I feel like something different is going on with me...My rolls of fat are becoming highly, highly sensitive. Things that were just overlooked such as softly brushing my tummy or side, now give me great pleasure.

Surely, I don't have a problem with it...in fact, I enjoy it very much, but I'm wondering if this has been anyone else's experience with gaining weight or is it just a fat thing in general?
I think its so natural and totally awesome that its happening to you. Especially since you are enjoying it. I have had the same things happen as well. Even when someone brushes up against my belly rolls, it just kind of send a sexy shiver over the body. For me, my fat has almost turned into the most erogenous parts of my body. I love it.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:57 PM   #18
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Is fat the new jolly? Seriously.
Yes. It has a highly developed sense of humor and an intense love of life, that new fat.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:03 PM   #19
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

For me, it's my lower belly and love handles... very sensitive, but nice...enjoyable.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:45 PM   #20
Tomos

Tomos has said some nice things

I only started gaining fairly recently but I've definitely experienced this heightened sensitivity. I can feel it pretty much all the time, touching my shirt or sliding just over my waistband or when anything brushes past.

My theory is that it's because I'm aware of my growing belly (and am actively making i grow .) Somewhere subconciously it's on my brain so my brain attributes more processing power to electrical impulses coming from the nerves there making me feel much more intensely. The sense of fullness I feel pretty much right through the day only serves to compound this. And I keep touching it. I love it though .
Tomos is offline   Reply With Quote