Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #2501
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

These are gross. They have a very strange flavor when you first taste them lol I am so disappointed.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 10:29 PM   #2502
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post

These are gross. They have a very strange flavor when you first taste them lol I am so disappointed.
I feel the same way about all flavored potato chips, which give me a headache anyway if I eat them.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #2503
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My best friend loathes flavored potato chips and I love them, so we always trade.

My random thought is that I spend the holidays with bestie's family and her mom makes a traditional Italian stuffing (dressing) for the turkey or as a side dish. This means it includes rice. Of all the stuffings in the world, the one I just can't stomach is rice stuffing, but I choke it down because they're gracious and I was raised by somewhat mannerly wolves.

Somehow bestie and I get to talking about her mom's stuffing and I find out after all these years she hates it too. She asks me how I make mine and i tell her and her eyes roll back into her head and she starts drooling. I tell her I'll make it but I won't insult her mom so we're going to have a small Three Kings dinner at my apartment with my purple (cranberry) sausage and pecan stuffing. Yum.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 06:57 PM   #2504
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Impromptu family dinner when my cousins walked in with kids.
A huge pan of chicken Al-fraid-ohh over random pasta,spaghetti for the runts,two dozen slices garlic toast and three pounds of garden salad.

I can plan a dinner for weeks and stress myself out so much I break out,but let a group walk in hungry out of the blue and i go into mama mode. It's weird.
It's weird I can mess up the pasta or sauce and it's still devoured... Feeding kids is soooo much more fun than adults. (says the girl with milk in her hair and a dog covered in salad dressing.)
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #2505
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I consume more ginger ale and ginger beer in December than any other month.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:07 PM   #2506
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I keep meaning to find these to try and confirm this strange flavor.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #2507
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got chocolates in my stocking at both my parent's houses. My hometown has a fabulous little chocolatier and I'm so happy.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #2508
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I consume more ginger ale and ginger beer in December than any other month.
Omg you drink beer?
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:29 PM   #2509
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Omg you drink beer?
*snicker* I'm the guy who keeps drinking all the ginger beer mixers at the grocery store. The Tabasco bloody mary mixer isn't that bad either.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:04 PM   #2510
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Strangest craving for chocolate Muscle Milk. Contains No Dairy. As fake tasting as Tiger's Milk, but sometimes to have to remind yourself what fake tastes like.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:09 PM   #2511
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I still can't find the motor to my ice-cream maker. It has to be here somewhere, where could it go??
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 10:15 PM   #2512
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My kingdom for a really good hush puppy...
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #2513
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
A really good hushpuppy is hard to find.. but Arby's jalapeno puppies were surprisingly good.
Old 02-20-2015, 08:30 PM   #2514
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
A really good hushpuppy is hard to find.. but Arby's jalapeno puppies were surprisingly good.
No Arby's.... Distinct lack of fast food in this neck of the woods......
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 05:43 PM   #2515
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
i am not sure if they will carry in your grocery store...but here we have
Attachment 118788

they come in regular, with actual corn in them or jalepeno and cheese. you bake them. they get crunchy outside and stay nice inside. best ones i have had in a long time.

(oh arthur treachers how i miss you...)
Old 02-23-2015, 11:22 PM   #2516
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Confession: I ate an entire bag (not a single serve bag, either) of flamin' hot with lime Cheetos over the course of the evening Saturday night. My stomach has not been right since. It's like I swallowed a red hot piece of charcoal and it's just sitting there behind my belly button. Not enough pain to concern me, but enough pain to put me off anything spicy for a while. Sunday morning, I was like "WTF have I done?". I heard a story on the news about the dangers of overdoing it with the flamin' hot Cheetos, but never thought twice about it. Ha! I am thinking twice about it now.

Respect the flame, people. Respect the flame...
Old 02-24-2015, 06:49 PM   #2517
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
Confession: I ate an entire bag (not a single serve bag, either) of flamin' hot with lime Cheetos over the course of the evening Saturday night. My stomach has not been right since. It's like I swallowed a red hot piece of charcoal and it's just sitting there behind my belly button. Not enough pain to concern me, but enough pain to put me off anything spicy for a while. Sunday morning, I was like "WTF have I done?". I heard a story on the news about the dangers of overdoing it with the flamin' hot Cheetos, but never thought twice about it. Ha! I am thinking twice about it now.

Respect the flame, people. Respect the flame...
I had a similar experience with the Flamin' Hot Cheeto PUFFS (hard to find). It was the first time I made a bag disappear in a single sitting and I paid for it. I'm a little more (but not much) cautious now.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:51 PM   #2518
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Default Strangely addicting...

Old 02-24-2015, 07:13 PM   #2519
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i had never seen coke life. i looked it up and the web says it uses stevia. how does it taste compared to diet coke?
Old 02-24-2015, 07:54 PM   #2520
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Coke Life is more like a cross between Coke and Coke Zero. It has Coke's harsher cola flavor rather than Diet Coke's sweetness.
Old 02-28-2015, 08:46 AM   #2521
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I find that things made with Stevia taste bitter or "off" to me.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 09:31 AM   #2522
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
I find that things made with Stevia taste bitter or "off" to me.
I think "off" is the best description of Stevia I've ever seen. I thought it was just me and I keep trying stuff with it thinking that I'll grow used to it like I have with aspartame.

Last edited by Fuzzy; 02-28-2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: I tried to rep SoVerySoft but it won't let me. :(
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:28 PM   #2523
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

In the next 6 months there are THREE poutine festivals here. That's not even counting the annual cheese curd festival...
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:57 AM   #2524
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I had Ethiopian food for the first time yesterday, it was really good.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:03 PM   #2525
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

one of the buzzfeed channels on you tube does a bunch of 'people try ___ food for the first time' sort of videos. some are studio things and then some are where the guys nab an uber driver not originally from the us and ask them to take them to their fave restaurant of food from their homeland. most of the uber videos are favorable. the guy that does them is a foodee and likes most anything. the studio ones tend to be a bit more realistic and they tell you what they taste like...good or bad.

here is the one for southern food. (best food ever!)

http://youtu.be/fDbtvpLHIpw