Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-01-2007, 12:27 PM   #301
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I just realized there is a small tab on the bottom of the Kozy Shack flan cups. I would eat it from the container with a spoon. The tab is used to release air and allow you to eat flan as it should be, with the caramel sauce on top, flan on bottom. Flip it on a plate, you got flan.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #302
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I really needed to find an Indian place to satisfy my craving for a curry. I found a decent Indian buffet that was kinda pricey.. but oh so good... I bought along a co-worker that just stood there at the buffet with a empty plate in his hands with this look on his face

Eventually, he returned to the table with some rice, naan, chana , palak paneer, and tandoori chicken; while I was finishing up some wonderful, way spicy, chicken curry. He sat down, and said, "I don't even know what I hell I got."
Old 05-04-2007, 11:51 PM   #303
Brenda

Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Brenda has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC Tomorrow I am going out to eat and I am excited. Where should I go? What should I have? Eating out used to be a near daily occurrence now it is a huge treat which makes it better somehow.

Brenda
Brenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 04:59 AM   #304
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just had two (2) pints of the yummiest ice cream--Hawaiian Sundae. It has pineapple, coconut, and cashews. Soooo darn good.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:57 AM   #305
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I just had two (2) pints of the yummiest ice cream--Hawaiian Sundae. It has pineapple, coconut, and cashews. Soooo darn good.
Was it from an ice cream shop? or something we can all buy?? Do tell!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 12:55 AM   #306
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC After a night of drinking and dancing I stop and buy a couple of Steamers(24 tiny burgers) from Krystals, and two large chilli cheese fries, for everyone to chow down on. Secretly, on the way home I hope they fall asleep so I get all the fries and rootbeer.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #307
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post

Are they serious? Cheesecake filling that I can use as a dip?

My brother, who rents my basement and uses the same fridge as me, brought home a tub of this stuff..which is supposed to be spooned into a pie crust.

But, holy carp! I could dip in brownies or cookies or top it with strawberries and get a big spoon!

I will resist for now, but that tub better be gone by the time I get a sweet craving again.
Quote:
Don't have to ask me twice..*going for it*

Ok..I must say I'm a bit disappointed. It was WAY too cheesy and not as sweet as cheesecake filling should be. It looks like I was getting my hopes up for nothing..unless it's really good with the graham crackers or in a pie crust.
Quote:
To me it tasted like taking a spoonful of the cheese off of the top of a cheese danish and eating it.

I, too, am bummed. I think though, with the right combo of maybe some caramel, chocolate swirl and thick graham crust..it may be good. But, that's stretching it for no reason other than to justify the sheer thought of cheesecake filling in a tub. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I was very disappointed as well. Strange texture..and well just strange. Maybe it is because it is just too much. It was good the first couple of times with a lot of berries, but then it just got to be strange.
OK, despite the bad reviews, I bought this stuff. How could I *not*?? I haven't tried it yet...but I will report back when I do!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 05-08-2007, 09:02 PM   #308
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but I am a freak for salty and sweet together. I had a craving tonight for something savory, but I had some leftover cake that I needed to finish, since it wasn't going to be very good tomorrow...

So I decided I would start with some gorgonzola dulce (it is DEVINE - so creamy and mild). I ate a few bites and then was ready for the cake. The cake had a very light and fluffy icing, which wasn't overly sweet.

After a few bites of cake, I actually wanted more cheese. Yeah, it was weirding me out a little....gorgonzola cheese and cake?? But seriously, it was really GOOD.

I had to decide whether I wanted my last bite to be cake or cheese, and I decided to end with cheese. A great decision, since I noticed my really flavorful cherry tomatoes sitting on the counter, and I popped one in my mouth on my way back to the computer.

It was the perfect ending to the oddest snack I've had in a long time.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #309
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
OK, despite the bad reviews, I bought this stuff. How could I *not*?? I haven't tried it yet...but I will report back when I do!
Come on... you totally had to buy that. I would have bought it no matter what the reviews had been. It is so close to my beloved pudding that the temptation would have been to great. I hope you do like it. It wasn't completely bad, just not as good as what I had built up in my dreams.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #310
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Salty yet sweet. Wow quite a challenge. I shall think of a snack that encompasses both elements.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #311
alienlanes
no longer slackin'

alienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions communityalienlanes is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuggletiger View Post
Salty yet sweet. Wow quite a challenge. I shall think of a snack that encompasses both elements.
Chocolate-covered pretzels !
alienlanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:48 PM   #312
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

sweet and salty...

the granola bars sweet and salty - I know SVS has had them!
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #313
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
sweet and salty...

the granola bars sweet and salty - I know SVS has had them!
yup, yup. And yes to chocolate covered pretzels.

And I like "salty" ice cream - like butter brickle or heath bar. I find those slightly salty.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:47 PM   #314
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

DQ Peanut Buster Parfaits

Hot fudge and salty peanuts. Yum!
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #315
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

It bothers me to stand next to a person who compares the fat content of salad dressings...especially when I can't find the one I'm looking for (which happens to be of the "fattening" variety).
Old 05-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #316
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
yup, yup. And yes to chocolate covered pretzels.

And I like "salty" ice cream - like butter brickle or heath bar. I find those slightly salty.
Oh me too - I love "salty" ice cream...it's that whole salty/sweet, cruchy/creamy thing that really gets me going.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:43 PM   #317
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
It bothers me to stand next to a person who compares the fat content of salad dressings...especially when I can't find the one I'm looking for (which happens to be of the "fattening" variety).
Is it only salad dressings, or someone who reads labels? If it's someone that reads labels...good thing I'm in Canada lmao!! Everything I buy I read the label lol
Old 05-10-2007, 06:23 PM   #318
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Is it only salad dressings, or someone who reads labels? If it's someone that reads labels...good thing I'm in Canada lmao!! Everything I buy I read the label lol
but just to make sure there is no maple syrup in the ingredients.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #319
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

Quote:
No actually - it's someone who reads labels ALOUD. Totally broke my concentration in the grocery store today while I was searching for what I needed. Such an annoyance.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #320
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Quote:
but just to make sure there is no maple syrup in the ingredients.
don't get me started the day my sister bought maple flavoured bacon to my house one day omg...lol
Old 05-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #321
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
No actually - it's someone who reads labels ALOUD. Totally broke my concentration in the grocery store today while I was searching for what I needed. Such an annoyance.
ok I'm not like that lol
Old 05-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #322
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I double dip EVERYTHING...
Cheese sticks...chips...cookies....veggies....

I can't help it.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:58 PM   #323
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

I am really really hungry but it is 3AM so I can't eat or I won't get good sleep.

WAH!!

10 mins later: oh well. I just ate tons of chocolate covered almonds. I am weak!!

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 05-13-2007 at 12:09 AM. Reason: no self control
Old 05-13-2007, 08:00 AM   #324
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm pondering what to make for breakfast, but the rest of the household is still asleep. I usually fry some bacon to wake them up, , but I don't have any bacon. I think I don't have any breakfast meat..
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 01:16 PM   #325
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I'm pondering what to make for breakfast, but the rest of the household is still asleep. I usually fry some bacon to wake them up, , but I don't have any bacon. I think I don't have any breakfast meat..
Whaaaaaat? Nothing in that full-to-bursting freezer of yours?
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote