Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-26-2009, 01:02 AM   #1276
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

oh DANG, Goofy...those donuts look amazing.

The rise and fall of Krispy Kreme franchising in recent years is pretty interesting. And sad! First carbs, then the recession. Or over-expansion. Or whatever did it in.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 05:30 AM   #1277
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have an unopened bag of big fluffy marshmallows left over from the Marshmallow War and they are looking especially scrumptious right about now!

I....MUST..... RESIST....

HELP ME
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.

Last edited by OneWickedAngel; 10-26-2009 at 05:32 AM.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #1278
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
I have an unopened bag of big fluffy marshmallows left over from the Marshmallow War and they are looking especially scrumptious right about now!

I....MUST..... RESIST....

HELP ME
I'LL HELP YOU OWA!!!

eat them
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #1279
Chef
Galloping Gourmet

Chef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized repChef has super-sized rep

Seven just seems a bit.. much..

Old 10-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #1280
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess (my fat girl card may be taken away) that I really didn't care for the Fudge Snickers, I much prefer the original.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:44 PM   #1281
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
I confess (my fat girl card may be taken away) that I really didn't care for the Fudge Snickers, I much prefer the original.
*Gives Valentine her FGC back*

The fudge snickers are horrible. We should be taking cards away from those who invented it.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #1282
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So the fudge replaces the nougat? Those bastards.

Has anyone else seen these yet?

Oh mama.
katorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:54 PM   #1283
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
*Gives Valentine her FGC back*

The fudge snickers are horrible. We should be taking cards away from those who invented it.
Thank god I wasn't just me that thought it was horrible. Tasted really cheap too. Ugh.

Now that Reese's up there ^^^^ looks very interesting but I'm sure they've managed to eff that up too.
Old 10-31-2009, 12:11 AM   #1284
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Thank god I wasn't just me that thought it was horrible. Tasted really cheap too. Ugh.

Now that Reese's up there ^^^^ looks very interesting but I'm sure they've managed to eff that up too.
I had the same reaction. Snickers are my favorite, so the fudge version just wasn't "it" for me.

*gives Valentine extra Fat Girl points for agreeing*
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 07:08 AM   #1285
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
So the fudge replaces the nougat? Those bastards.

Has anyone else seen these yet?

Oh mama.
HUH?

Must have.

I just had the Reese's candy bar and it was quite good. Exactly the same taste of a Reese's cup, just in bar form.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #1286
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyapple View Post
I had the same reaction. Snickers are my favorite, so the fudge version just wasn't "it" for me.

*gives Valentine extra Fat Girl points for agreeing*
Thank you for the extra points

I really wanted to like it but couldn't, it was just so fake. This was not an improvement.

Onto confessions, I confess I had no trick-or-treaters Saturday night and I didn't even bother to open the bag of candy so I haven't had any Halloween candy, which is fine by me. BUT I am wondering how Butterfinger candy bars would taste made into cookies.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #1287
Leesa

Leesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeesa is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Exclamation

Quote:

I really wanted to like it but couldn't, it was just so fake. This was not an improvement.

Onto confessions, I confess I had no trick-or-treaters Saturday night and I didn't even bother to open the bag of candy so I haven't had any Halloween candy, which is fine by me. BUT I am wondering how Butterfinger candy bars would taste made into cookies.
Make me some and mail them ASAP so I can report back.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #1288
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Make me some and mail them ASAP so I can report back.
But if they were bad, you wouldn't want to hurt my feelings and tell me they were bad
Old 11-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #1289
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Dunkin Donuts was advertising the winner of some contest they had....a toffee crunch donut that had heath bar bits on top of it.

Butterfinger....donuts?
Cupcakes even?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 07:07 AM   #1290
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Dunkin Donuts was advertising the winner of some contest they had....a toffee crunch donut that had heath bar bits on top of it.
I tried that donut - disappointing. There was no crunch to the toffee - it was just boring. I hadn't heard about the contest before the deadline or I would have entered two of my ideas... a jelly filled donut with peanut butter frosting on top and a banana cream filled donut with pb frosting on top (I like peanut butter! lol!)
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:46 PM   #1291
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMishe View Post
Ia jelly filled donut with peanut butter frosting on top

Marry me?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:46 AM   #1292
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

[QUOTE=SuperMishe;1310597]...snip...
a jelly filled donut with peanut butter frosting on top
...snip[/QUOT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Marry me?
I guess I probabaly should not mention this sweet little place in NYC called Doughnut Plant. They make the most awesome raspberry jam-filled, peanut butter-glazed square doughnut!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-04-2009, 07:14 AM   #1293
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rice Krispy treats made with these babies are to die for:

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:22 AM   #1294
shinyapple
crunchy in milk

shinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticedshinyapple never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post

I confess I really, really want to make Smores with these!
shinyapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #1295
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

Quote:
Quote:
I confess I think both will be in house by the end of the week!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 11-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #1296
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

Quote:

I confess that I didn't know these existed. Do they taste as good by themselves as they sound? I can imagine bars would be delish!
Old 11-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #1297
katorade

katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katorade has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Nothing beats toasted coconut marshmallow smores! Except maybe smores with peanut butter smeared on them.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:19 PM   #1298
Sugar

Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sugar has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katorade View Post
Nothing beats toasted coconut marshmallow smores! Except maybe smores with peanut butter smeared on them.
Ever dip the toasted coconut marshmallows in chocolate fondue? I hope to have that served as a main course at every important function from now on in my life.
Sugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:48 PM   #1299
katorade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
Ever dip the toasted coconut marshmallows in chocolate fondue? I hope to have that served as a main course at every important function from now on in my life.

No, but I don't like "raw" marshmallows, unless they're homemade. Toast that sucker up and give me a caquelon of chocolate and liqueur and you're on, though!

You could even make chocolate peanut butter fondue and dip toasted marshmallows in it...dear god...
Old 11-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #1300
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I just tried one (all hail science!). Whatever it is, it's not fudgey, really. Hm. Yeah, not so good.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote