Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-18-2007, 04:49 PM   #151
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Are we talking the honey mustard they offer with chicken nuggets? I love the stuff. It's even worth eating the Nuggets.
Not honey mustard...Hot Mustard It's very spicy and it's offered for the nuggets
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:50 PM   #152
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Maybe it's a regional thing. They have the sweet stuff here, at least last time I checked.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #153
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Maybe it's a regional thing. They have the sweet stuff here, at least last time I checked.
They may have both..the next time you go..ask for it..and if they have it..try it..it's really, really good and and the ONLY way I can stomach their fries
Old 03-18-2007, 05:59 PM   #154
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC I get anxiety when I take food pics that I need to get them off the camera and posted really fast, like it's some sort of race or someone will beat me to it.

I don't get it.
Old 03-18-2007, 07:09 PM   #155
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
IC I get anxiety when I take food pics that I need to get them off the camera and posted really fast, like it's some sort of race or someone will beat me to it.

I don't get it.
It is a race.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:28 PM   #156
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Not honey mustard...Hot Mustard It's very spicy and it's offered for the nuggets
Misty, check the top secret recipes site. There's a version on the site that three reviewers like. Since the site doesn't allow a direct link or to copy, visit the link below.

www.topsecretrecipes.com
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:39 PM   #157
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I don't get it.

A few theories:

(1) If you wait too long the pics will get cold. Or melt, depending on the food's original state.

(2) Old pics of food seem like a lie. They need to be fresh!

(3) It's best to post pics of the food before it has been digested. I am not sure why, but it is.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #158
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
A few theories:

(1) If you wait too long the pics will get cold. Or melt, depending on the food's original state.

(2) Old pics of food seem like a lie. They need to be fresh!

(3) It's best to post pics of the food before it has been digested. I am not sure why, but it is.
I think you're right. Sometimes I'm pulling pictures off the camera while my bowl of food is getting cold!!!!

Rule #1 of sharing food pics - Don't forsake the meal for the picture posting!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #159
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
It is a race.
Instigator!
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #160
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
Misty, check the top secret recipes site. There's a version on the site that three reviewers like. Since the site doesn't allow a direct link or to copy, visit the link below.

www.topsecretrecipes.com
THANKS!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:21 AM   #161
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I came home from work last night . The new stove had arrived yesterday afternoon and this was the first time I had seen it IN my house. I was so thrilled that I actually stopped and knelt before it.
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:31 PM   #162
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
I came home from work last night . The new stove had arrived yesterday afternoon and this was the first time I had seen it IN my house. I was so thrilled that I actually stopped and knelt before it.
How can we not LOVE that??? You are preaching to the choir!!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Old 03-20-2007, 11:58 AM   #163
Indy

Indy can now change their title
Default Pop in bottles!

I guess i'll show my age here but I don't like the taste of some soda now that you can only buy it in cans or plastic. I used to love Vernors gowing up but I don't think it tastes the same, also Dr. Pepper is different. I wish they would go back to bottles!
Indy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:26 PM   #164
Brandi
The Emotional Cook

Brandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging inBrandi makes people happy simply by logging in

My confession is...I'm thinking of SVS and what a shame she doesn't live close to me because I'm eating these....

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...ecipe_id=57182

YUM
Brandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:32 PM   #165
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Back from the dentist, my face is numb city, and I'm already poppin' meds in anticipation of gum pain.

What's the first thing that comes to mind? Yeah, I'm hungry.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:08 PM   #166
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi View Post
My confession is...I'm thinking of SVS and what a shame she doesn't live close to me because I'm eating these....

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...ecipe_id=57182

YUM
Not sure if I want to call you a brat (for torturing me) or an angel (for thinking of me)!

I'll go with angel

oh, and I agree...YUM!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #167
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

I just burned one half of the tip of my tongue taste testing my soup... and it HURTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:04 PM   #168
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
I just burned one half of the tip of my tongue taste testing my soup... and it HURTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah.
Gadzooks Ree! That either tells me that you were really hungry, or your soup was really tasty, or both!

Post recipe pls thx.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:58 PM   #169
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Borrowed confessions from the Weight Board:

1) Yes! When I buy frozen OJ, I get pulp free. (but for some reason, the pulp in frozen Lemonade/Limeade doesn't affect me.)

2) My all-time favorite Hamburger Helper Mix is the Original Lasagna.

(2nd favorite is the Cheesy Hashbrowns.. only I use Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage instead, and use the mix to make breastfast burritos.)

Old 03-21-2007, 09:02 PM   #170
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Some of my confessions may sound like George Carlin's routine about food and the kitchen.

But does anyone, when making toast, or a sandwich reach past the first few slices of bread at the beginning of the bread sack, and grab a couple of "fresh" slices? Like you don't want the "bad" bread, you want to good bread. Hell, let the rest of the family eat the yucky bread.
Never! In fact in our family we fight over the end pieces.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:20 AM   #171
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never realized how much red meat we ate until my boyfriend gave it up last year for healthier living reasons. Now when I see things like Hamburger Helper in Fuzzy's post, I want to just run out and get some! No beef, no pork.....no yummy steak or pot roast.

He would certainly be ok if I fixed some for myself, but I can't stand bringing the temptation into the house, and if the craving gets supadupa strong, I just order meat when we are out....but man, I want homemade meatloaf! Ruby's steak nearly made me buy a ticket across the pond.

There are lots of chicken and tofu and fish alternatives, but I actually am one of those people who never really cared for chicken.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:28 AM   #172
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I actually am one of those people who never really cared for chicken.
ScreamingChicken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #173
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamingChicken View Post
errrr...uhm....well...I mean...the kinds with wings not arms...
Old 03-22-2007, 10:00 AM   #174
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I never realized how much red meat we ate until my boyfriend gave it up last year for healthier living reasons. Now when I see things like Hamburger Helper in Fuzzy's post, I want to just run out and get some! No beef, no pork.....no yummy steak or pot roast.

He would certainly be ok if I fixed some for myself, but I can't stand bringing the temptation into the house, and if the craving gets supadupa strong, I just order meat when we are out....but man, I want homemade meatloaf! Ruby's steak nearly made me buy a ticket across the pond.

There are lots of chicken and tofu and fish alternatives, but I actually am one of those people who never really cared for chicken.
Why don't you use ground chicken or turkey in the hamburger helper? I'm sure it would taste the same.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #175
jamie
...tickled...

Oh yeah..I forgot he doesn't eat Turkey either...so yup chicken. We do eat ground chicken a lot... but it is ground breast, not the dark meat...so there is some texture taste difference. I do love Chicken Italian Sausage though...yummm. I had a 6oz medium rare steak for lunch...I guess I have scratched my itch for a bit.