Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-06-2014, 11:03 PM   #2326
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My name is Fuzzy. And I'm addicted to Hot Cauliflower.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #2327
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Please, say it ain't so...I may be lactose intolerant. Why Lord? WHY?
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 01:12 AM   #2328
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I watch the BBQ Pit Boys on YouTube, wishing that I'd find a man that could grill in large, unhealthy quantities
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #2329
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Guess who got a 6 piece set of Victorinox Forschner knives, with a travel case, for her birthday!? I was stunned! I think I may actually need to take a class in knife skills, now. I've just been winging it all these years.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #2330
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really lack a quality chef's knife.. or a decent set of any knives. So I'm googlin' Victorinox Forschner.

Also, I've never liked the Egg McMuffin with all that egg white and solid yolk.
The sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle is my weakness.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:02 AM   #2331
x0emnem0x

x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!x0emnem0x keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I watch the BBQ Pit Boys on YouTube, wishing that I'd find a man that could grill in large, unhealthy quantities
Preach, sister!
x0emnem0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:56 PM   #2332
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I hate when a restaurant puts something on an item that is not supposed to be there so you're totally not expecting it. Even worse is when it's fast food when you don't have time to check or take it back.

Today was guac on nachos that never come with guac. Hidden under the sour cream, too. More power to people who love guac, but I can't stand it even when it's scraped off of the item. I lost half of my lunch picking out the nachos with it on.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:02 PM   #2333
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!one2one has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I really lack a quality chef's knife.. or a decent set of any knives. So I'm googlin' Victorinox Forschner.
I've always been faithful to Henkles because it can take an edge, but Cook's Illustrated gave these high marks so I'm excited to try them.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #2334
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I hate it when a restaurant / cafe puts extra condiments on your plate when said condiments are extra $$.

I also squick on Guac. That stuff just isn't for me.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:18 PM   #2335
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I hate it when a restaurant / cafe puts extra condiments on your plate when said condiments are extra $$.

I also squick on Guac. That stuff just isn't for me.
I can't give you guac-free rep!
Old 03-25-2014, 10:38 PM   #2336
one2one
Sentient little hedonist

My kitchen is quickly becoming a study in white.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:56 PM   #2337
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm starting to get desperate for some sweet and sour tofu and veggie chowmein. I might have to hork the car and treat myself next week.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:29 PM   #2338
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I'm starting to get desperate for some sweet and sour tofu and veggie chowmein. I might have to hork the car and treat myself next week.
Is this a California thing?
Old 03-29-2014, 04:13 AM   #2339
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I really miss:

-REAL (aka American-style) bacon
-Root beer
-Mexican food - nachos especially
-Graham crackers
-Ranch dressing

All of these are things that can be found if you try really hard/turn in a circle three times in a full moon on a Wednesday/are willing to accept close "substitutes" -- but it's amazing what we take for granted being able to pick up on a simple grocery store run or five minutes to the nearest Mexican food place in the US! Not even a Taco Bell to be had over here.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 06:34 AM   #2340
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Send Hidden Valley Ranch packets to the land down under! STAT!
Old 03-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #2341
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I really miss:

-REAL (aka American-style) bacon
-Root beer
-Mexican food - nachos especially
-Graham crackers
-Ranch dressing

All of these are things that can be found if you try really hard/turn in a circle three times in a full moon on a Wednesday/are willing to accept close "substitutes" -- but it's amazing what we take for granted being able to pick up on a simple grocery store run or five minutes to the nearest Mexican food place in the US! Not even a Taco Bell to be had over here.
Do Aussies have digestives biscuits? An American friend told me they were the closest thing here that she could get to Graham crackers.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:30 AM   #2342
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, they do, and I've heard the same. Though apparently there's also a USA Foods that sells actual graham crackers? I think they're all pretty far away though. I'll keep an eye out for digestive biscuits on our next shopping trip.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:18 PM   #2343
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Yes, they do, and I've heard the same. Though apparently there's also a USA Foods that sells actual graham crackers? I think they're all pretty far away though. I'll keep an eye out for digestive biscuits on our next shopping trip.
They're not quite the same, but they'll do in a pinch. In fact, I sometimes prefer them.

[Does Australia have McVities?]
Old 03-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #2344
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

My name is Fuzzy, and I will go to McDonalds just for a Big Mac. Many places try to duplicate it, but nobody does a Big Mac like that sadistic clown.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:49 PM   #2345
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Mediterranean buffet. I ate so much baklava... lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 09:16 PM   #2346
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Is this a California thing?
I believe i heard the term in Strange Brew which would make it a Canada thing.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:20 PM   #2347
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I believe i heard the term in Strange Brew which would make it a Canada thing.
Strange Brew Rep! Its an 80s thing.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:04 PM   #2348
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Strange Brew Rep! Its an 80s thing.
It's one of my favorite movies.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:32 PM   #2349
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I have aches, chills, and a craving for pepperoni pizza..
Old 03-31-2014, 11:58 PM   #2350
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok so I put off trying these cause I am not a huge fan (insert shocked faces here) of Reeces Penut Butter cups they are ok but not something I can't live without

however I tried Reeces Pieces today for the first time and IC I think I have a new addiction that comes close to salted caramel anything