Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 06-01-2014, 06:37 AM   #2401
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I am so excited that sometime In the next couple of days I will have a small stash of reeces pieces
Old 06-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #2402
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I bought a product called "Critter Ridder', that's supposed to keep problem animals from invading parts of my yard and laying land mines. The container had the usual "must use gloves" and had all sorts of poison control and first aid solutions if it gets in your eye, etc. It was a grandular product and reminded me of BBQ as I sprinkled around the yard.
It wasn't until I had a empty bottle that I looked at the active ingredients: Black pepper and capsaicin. I can see how it might get rid of certain critters, but I'm concerned that it may attract French Cajuns and creoles.
Old 06-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #2403
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I bought a product called "Critter Ridder', that's supposed to keep problem animals from invading parts of my yard and laying land mines. The container had the usual "must use gloves" and had all sorts of poison control and first aid solutions if it gets in your eye, etc. It was a grandular product and reminded me of BBQ as I sprinkled around the yard.
It wasn't until I had a empty bottle that I looked at the active ingredients: Black pepper and capsaicin. I can see how it might get rid of certain critters, but I'm concerned that it may attract French Cajuns and creoles.
Years ago I used some of that "Lakota" rub on a sore knee. Woke during the night feeling like my knee was sunburnt. There were no helpful suggestions on the label, or on the internet. Then I checked the ingredients list and read "capsaicin." Rinsed my knee with milk; problem solved. I won at chemistry that time.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #2404
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I got all the ingredients to make yummy cheesy lasagna for our anniversary dinner but now i'm too worn out to fuss.. I think we'll have tostadas and go swimming instead.
Old 06-07-2014, 05:05 PM   #2405
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I have two front yards, one to the northeast and the other facing south. The southern yard is the control yard and didn't get treated. The northern yard is more secluded and it got the entire container. Its been a week and no landmines in the north yard, and one in the south.

No Cajuns or Creoles reported.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:36 AM   #2406
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

First, it was dairy, now I am saying goodbye to Nutella as well. This SUCKS, but I'm confident I'm now allergic to it. (!!) What a cruel year for food this has been.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:39 PM   #2407
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm sooooo ravenously hungry right now. I think we are having pasta for dinner. I smell yummy things coming from the kitchen. Must eat.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 03:02 AM   #2408
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had my first-ever meat pie with mashed potatoes, mushy peas and gravy on top. I had no idea this was missing from my life. I am in love.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 11:23 AM   #2409
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't believe I am saying this but I think I have lost my edge in the kitchen. My most recent experiment was horrible and left a bad taste in my mouth, literally and figuratively.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:06 PM   #2410
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Foodists can make mistakes. Its how we all learn that just because we can picture something in our head, or read about it in a cookbook, doesn't mean it will turn out.

I keep trying to become a master at my own homemade pizza crust, because at the present.. I suck.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:19 PM   #2411
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Foodists can make mistakes. Its how we all learn that just because we can picture something in our head, or read about it in a cookbook, doesn't mean it will turn out.

I keep trying to become a master at my own homemade pizza crust, because at the present.. I suck.
if you figure it out let me know...mine keeps coming out rubbery or like cardboard.

ic the next few months are gonna suck. my hubs cholesterol came back high and i have to cut back his red meat/fats. as i don't want to have to cook 2 sets of meals every night...that means i am along for the ride. i will miss you hamburger.
luvmybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:31 AM   #2412
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I had my first-ever meat pie with mashed potatoes, mushy peas and gravy on top. I had no idea this was missing from my life. I am in love.
I am not a fan of the mushy peas but meat pies are the bomb

add to your must try list a chicko roll its an old 50's staple you get them anywhere that sells fried food and hamburgers like milk bars and take away shops
and a lamington with Jam and cream if you can a full on bakery (not the Vietnamese kind) or if you get to go to a school fete also toffees

IC Everytime I watch A very potter musical or its sequel It makes me want to try Red vines more than ever
Old 06-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #2413
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luvmybhm has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ic today i ate an entire hershey dark choc bar smothered in crunchy pb. delish!

sated my choc craving for now...
Old 06-12-2014, 11:26 AM   #2414
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My new thing to cook is quiche,and I must say I make a mean one!
But today the parmesan wasn't properly closed and I shook it hard enough to cover the island and the floor.... I confess I just put the quiche in the over,gathered the dogs and left the mess for later....
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #2415
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I want to buy a smoker.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:05 PM   #2416
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that although I really like all the healthy food and fruits and vegetables I eat every day, a growing part of me just wants to surround myself with junk food and just eat it is all and revel in all of the strong flavours and rich textures!

Also, being a dairy intolerant vegetarian sucks.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #2417
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have asked Santa for one!
Quote:
I want to buy a smoker.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:56 AM   #2418
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

1. While on vacation in Virginia Beach, I had my first deep fried hot dog. The boy, who HATES hot dogs, said they smelled good. They tasted great.

2. Five Guys screwed up my hot dog this afternoon, had ketchup on my dog. Normally, I'm mustard, relish, and onions on them, but I have to admit, it tasted good without the onions and with the ketchup mixed in with the sweet relish
Old 06-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #2419
spiritangel
AmandaClause

IC My reeces pieces addiction is still going strong and will be fuelled by a purchase of some pastel easter egg ones off Grocery Run, I also bought pop tarts cause I miss being able to do that at the supermarket and found my toaster the other day

(its new I just forgot where it was to open it and put it to use)
Old 06-23-2014, 07:31 PM   #2420
luvmybhm
waiting for spring!

Quote:
I want to buy a smoker.
i am not sure if you have a decent craigslist free section or a freecycle group in your area. you may want to keep an eye out...i see grills and smokers on there alot. i got a free grill from a very nice family in charlotte who had upgraded their grill. the gas jet thing from their old grill had worn out. i prefer charcoal over gas any day...so i took out the broken part and wired in a piece of old metal cooling rack i had. now i can use it for charcoal. and it was free!
Old 06-26-2014, 04:20 PM   #2421
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I'm feeling the need for huge amounts of cheese. No wait...

I'm hankerin' for a hunk of cheese.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:24 PM   #2422
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ic I bought a 3lb bag of chopped onions just cuz i am that lazy! I put onions in nearly everything i make and these are soooo convenient. IT was only about a dollar more than three lbs of whole onions.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:54 PM   #2423
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Ic I bought a 3lb bag of chopped onions just cuz i am that lazy! I put onions in nearly everything i make and these are soooo convenient. IT was only about a dollar more than three lbs of whole onions.
I'm not being a snob, but I feel like frozen onions have no flavor. That's the only veg (off hand) that I must eat fresh. Lol I'm weird. I was raised on onion and gahlic. Lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:35 PM   #2424
Saisha
Delphinum natare doces

Saisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySaisha is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I am going to get some Panda Express Chinese food and bugger the sodium content.

Child of the ocean.
Saisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 02:40 PM   #2425
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

My name is Fuzzy, and I'm an onion snob. I always have whole yellow onions and I usually have one or more of the following: red, white, walla walla sweet, green, and shallot.

However, I'm also far too lazy to mince my own garlic. I buy large quart jars of pre-chopped garlic, and those little combo jars of pre-minced ginger/garlic that are perfect for stir-fry.