Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #26
saucywench

This is not the worst shot, I don't dare post those. I may get brave this weekend, though, and post a profile shot. I tried on some clothes in a dressing room with a three-way mirror yesterday, and my facial features appeared bloated and distorted to me. While I have always had a very full face, I have aged a lot in the last 2-3 years, and it is most telling in the chin area. This shot was taken on September 29th.
Attachment 15209
Not to mention that the floral print makes me appear flat-chested.
And where is my hair?

Last edited by saucywench; 06-19-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #27
saucywench

I found my hair. This was taken only a day later.
Attachment 15210

Last edited by saucywench; 06-19-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 02-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #28
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

I am guilty of playing with camera angles for least double chin action. But actually after joining Dims, I've noticed a massive increase in double chin pics. And I must say I'm not minding it as much as I thought. Here are examples of both:

Pic for a photography class (self portrait) Not wanting to show the chin

Pic with my big brother both proudly sportin' the double chin action
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:28 PM   #29
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I am guilty of playing with camera angles for least double chin action. But actually after joining Dims, I've noticed a massive increase in double chin pics. And I must say I'm not minding it as much as I thought. Here are examples of both:

Your brother looks so fun!! And... my little bro has that shirt. Little bro being both bigger and taller than me... but STILL little bro.
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 06:35 PM   #30
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
Your brother looks so fun!! And... my little bro has that shirt. Little bro being both bigger and taller than me... but STILL little bro.
He is loads of fun. I don't know how I could love with being fat in my skinny parent fanily without having a BHM for a brother. He thinks its great I'm happy being fat. So we are each others cheerleaders. I think it's cute when my friends have "little" brothers that are not so little. They look older than us, but we still treat them like they were 10.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #31
I Like Tang

I Like Tang has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post

WOW...the lip ring may just be the hottest thing ever!! why did you take it out???!?!
Old 02-16-2007, 07:16 PM   #32
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Here is a pic of my double chin. I have a rather prominent chin and the double chin is really kinda hard to hide unless I hold the camera above my head and look up. Oh and I got glasses today.

Last edited by herin; 04-05-2011 at 09:02 PM.
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 08:13 PM   #33
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Tang View Post
WOW...the lip ring may just be the hottest thing ever!! why did you take it out???!?!
Well I had it pierced twice and for a several years. But I just figured it would be easier finding a job and get my mom off my back if I took it out. Seemed to work haha I do miss it sometimes. Thanks hun
Old 02-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #34
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
Here is a pic of my double chin. I have a rather prominent chin and the double chin is really kinda hard to hide unless I hold the camera above my head and look up. Oh and I got glasses today.
Awww, so cute!! Nice specs!
Old 02-16-2007, 09:19 PM   #35
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Awww, so cute!! Nice specs!
Thanks AnnMarie, It's amazing...I can SEE! I guess my vision had been blurry for so long that I was just used to it.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:59 AM   #36
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Aww..thanks sugar bear...Here are some pictures of the gobbler..just for you

Attachment 15197

Attachment 15198

Attachment 15199

Attachment 15200

Attachment 15201
Hi Misty

I do love your pics

and I love your lil poem I do wish I had a gf like you.

and btw I love it when a girl talks about her fat belly
now that definitely sends tingles to all sorts of places

John W
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:30 AM   #37
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default ranty! then happy

Glad you brought this up, AFG. Go you.

This is a huge topic, a yooge yooge topic, and one of the reasons I was slightly sorry when the old boards crashed, because I once got a really good thread going about this I wanted to save, about how SOME...SOME! not all...SOME! guys around here are perpetuate all the crap that goes on elsewhere by giving so much public attention to women whose faces Don't Look Like They're Fat (it's 99% of the Kelligrl phenom if you ask me). In Dimensions world, it bcan be related to the whole inflation idea too, I think, because in a way you see both "states" in a body that's both "big" and "small," but some of it's just plain old restrictive beauty standards. There is something (to me) reallllllllllllllly deadly annoying about men who want a big fat goil, but NOT a big fat face! We're not Mrs. Potato-Hed/Barbie-dolls w/ pop-on parts. You want a real big woman to hold and squish? Well...chances are good she'll have a face that's fat.

I have a face that's fat, no matter how skinny I am! Always has been. Jowly and double-chinned, even at a size 10. A family trait. I don't care so much anymore. It means that any candid photo of me is all face flesh and few features, but what the hell...photos. What are ya gonna do. Plus, that's often because I'm laughing, a very double chinny activity, and that's better than not laughing . I don't mean any of this deprecatingly--I look at photos ALL DAY for my job and am well aware of how photos work and what they show/don't show/how people's faces present differently. It's fluky.

I can't lie, I do sometimes wish I had one of those sharp jawlines and less fat necks. For vain reasons sometimes, every once in a while, still. And because I would have an easier time breathing at night, and dealing with anaesthetics. And it means that Southwest Airlines reps wouldn't think I need two seats, right? People judge body size by face "fatness" all the time. (The actress Patrika Darbo--many actresses of "size"--are good examples of this. She's just round-faced!) Amazing how often, in how many ways that happens, and how FAR people take it.

My fat face means I can't pass, you know? Nobody ever thinks I'm small. Which is fine. I don't wanna pass. I think I used to. Plus these days I'm more comfortable with photos that show me as I really am now, thank god.

The other thing...like bellies and (see the coochie thread) and whatever: how, in the end, can you hate something that provides so much pleasure? That's all I'm gonna say there, but oh the nerve endings!

It's still tough, occasionally, though. So I'm still annoyed and ranty when I see evidence of face-ism around here , or in myself still, but more eh about it too. It's all me, my double-chin, what on earth am I going to do about it except...accept it. Love it. Whee.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2008 at 08:53 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 05:58 AM   #38
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Glad you brought this up, AFG. Go you.

This is a huge topic, a yooge yooge topic, and one of the reasons I was slightly sorry when the old boards crashed, because I once got a really good thread going about this I wanted to save, about how SOME...SOME! not all...SOME! guys around here are perpetuate all the crap that goes on elsewhere by giving so much public attention to women whose faces Don't Look Like They're Fat (it's 99% of the Kelligrl phenom if you ask me). In Dimensions world, it bcan be related to the whole inflation idea too, I think, because in a way you see both "states" in a body that's both "big" and "small," but some of it's just plain old restrictive beauty standards. There is something (to me) reallllllllllllllly deadly annoying about men who want a big fat goil, but NOT a big fat face! We're not Mrs. Potato-Hed/Barbie-dolls w/ pop-on parts. You want a real big woman to hold and squish? Well...chances are good she'll have a face that's fat.

I have a face that's fat, no matter how skinny I am! Always has been. Jowly and double-chinned, even at a size 10. A family trait. I don't care so much anymore. It means that any candid photo of me is all face flesh and few features, but what the hell...photos. What are ya gonna do. Plus, that's often because I'm laughing, a very double chinny activity, and that's better than not laughing . I don't mean any of this deprecatingly--I look at photos ALL DAY for my job and am well aware of how photos work and what they show/don't show/how people's faces present differently. It's fluky.

I can't lie, I do sometimes wish I had one of those sharp jawlines and less fat necks. For vain reasons sometimes, every once in a while, still. And because I would have an easier time breathing at night, and dealing with anaesthetics. And it means that Southwest Airlines reps wouldn't think I need two seats, right? People judge body size by face "fatness" all the time. (The actress Patrika Darbo--many actresses of "size"--are good examples of this. She's just round-faced!) Amazing how often, in how many ways that happens, and how FAR people take it.

My fat face means I can't pass, you know? Nobody ever thinks I'm small. Which is fine. I don't wanna pass. I think I used to. Plus these days I'm more comfortable with photos that show me as I really am now, thank god.

The other thing...like bellies and (see the coochie thread) and whatever: how, in the end, can you hate something that provides so much pleasure? That's all I'm gonna say there, but oh the nerve endings!

It's still tough, occasionally, though. So I'm still annoyed and ranty when I see evidence of face-ism around here , or in myself still, but more eh about it too. It's all me, my double-chin, what on earth am I going to do about it except...accept it. Love it. Whee.
Well Liz
Your face seems just fine to me!
I do like a lady to have a nice chubby face or a big fat face - I do feel a tinge of disappointment if a BBW has a thin looking face.
As evidenced from the comments above, many of you try hard to hide your nice round faces when no real FA would want that.

I realise that you may feel the pressure to look thin generally but I for one will never expect you ladies to have thin faces.

Of course, if thats what you really really want - a thin looking face - well it is your body so I won't argure with that either

John W
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 08:32 AM   #39
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

I think of a double chin as a picture frame. You take a pretty face and wrap it with a soft kissable roll. Now you have a work of art beautifully framed with fat.

P.S. AnnMarie, I love you new hair style. And congrats on 6k+ posts!
Old 02-17-2007, 11:08 AM   #40
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
Hi Misty

I do love your pics

and I love your lil poem I do wish I had a gf like you.

and btw I love it when a girl talks about her fat belly
now that definitely sends tingles to all sorts of places

John W
Thanks John

I do talk about my fat belly a lot..lol....I can't help it!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #41
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
OoooOooooOoO I really like this pic- lovely

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #42
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok...I just looked at all my pics and nearly every last one of them hides the double chin. I've joked about the upward face pic being good for hiding extra chinage but never did I think that 90% of all my pics were of me from that angle! Reality check time. Here is one of the few double chin pics I could find...
Attachment 15227

Last edited by NancyGirl74; 03-18-2010 at 05:13 AM.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #43
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

These threads always end up with us paying homage to our favorite attributes on larger women... Oh the effervesce...

Thanks Ladies! Double chins are cute.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:36 PM   #44
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ah... what a sore subject. AFG hit the nail on the head. I always do everything I can to avoid making my face look huge (and it is huge) in photographs. I'm sure some of the ones taken last night are going to be double chin-tastic. Ugh. I loathe it... and not because of the social stigmas, but just because I just hate it on me. I have no neck as it is. People ask me all the time why I don't like shaving that much and while I never say anything, it's always because the facial hair nicely covers up the double chin, for the most part.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:48 PM   #45
herin
wait...what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OoooOooooOoO I really like this pic- lovely
Well thank you so much darling!
Old 02-17-2007, 04:21 PM   #46
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

OK here is mine..........

Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:48 PM   #47
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've always liked seeing a double chin on a good looking woman. However, I don't complain if a good looking woman doesn't have one.
Old 02-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #48
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's some New Year's double-chin action

meny07 (342 x 499).jpg
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #49
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I may not be fat ,but anyone who knows me knows that I am the proud owner of a double chin. Perhaps half the fat on my body sits between my neck and my mouth. Here, to prove:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jay-in-the-office1.jpg (17.2 KB, 2676 views)
Old 02-18-2007, 01:42 AM   #50
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I may not be fat ,but anyone who knows me knows that I am the proud owner of a double chin. Perhaps half the fat on my body sits between my neck and my mouth. Here, to prove:
Haha... its true...