Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-18-2007, 01:54 AM   #51
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know where jay's coming from. for me, as soon as i gain a few pounds, it seems to gravitate towards my gobbler.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:38 AM   #52
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I always had a chubby face and slight double chin, even when slim. I used to dislike my double chin. I don't mind it now, the only thing i hate is the fact that at 42 I am getting noticeably jowly... I feel like Deputy Dawg . I decided that as an ssbbw Its stupid to try to hide my natural fatness so I purposely have pics done to show me from fat angles, yet I still get people telling me Im fatter in real life. Has anyone else had this? I think it must be that when you get to a certain size you start looking smaller than reality or something lol.

I must admit to giggling every time I see a pic of a womans face here, taken with her looking up to the camera, it just proves she has a double chin she is trying to hide . I think part of the problem though is that many FAs, even ssbbw FAs DO like slim faces. There are a couple of models I can think of who are very very popular and Im sure a large part of that is due to having the round curvy body and slim face. And of course there is "she who I refuse to name" who had a 400lb body but the face of a 90lb woman, that just looked WRONG!

This is the most double chinnish pic I could find.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:11 AM   #53
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default by the hairs of my chinny chin chin

my contributions... (not the best double chin in the world)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg doublechina.jpg (62.7 KB, 2558 views)
File Type: jpg double.jpg (53.3 KB, 2549 views)
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:42 AM   #54
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Old 02-18-2007, 09:19 AM   #55
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWylde View Post
Well Liz
Your face seems just fine to me!
I do like a lady to have a nice chubby face or a big fat face - I do feel a tinge of disappointment if a BBW has a thin looking face.
As evidenced from the comments above, many of you try hard to hide your nice round faces when no real FA would want that.

I realise that you may feel the pressure to look thin generally but I for one will never expect you ladies to have thin faces.

Of course, if thats what you really really want - a thin looking face - well it is your body so I won't argure with that either

John W
Err....not quite sure where you're going with that last sentence there. The point is I *can't* have a thin face. Not a matter of choice here...
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #56
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
And of course there is "she who I refuse to name" who had a 400lb body but the face of a 90lb woman, that just looked WRONG!
LOL! I thought that was a very funny addition to your post. You look beautiful, Ruby, chin and all! Your jowls don't detract from your beauty at all, either. Seriously, you look easily ten years younger. In fact, I think you might be lying about your age in reverse to get compliments like this!

Just as there are people who prefer big boobs and small boobs, I think the double chin is just another aspect that people either prefer or do not. Personally I love big double chins, but I also thought "she who you refused to name" was beautiful even though she didn't have one.

Brenda
Old 02-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #57
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
LOL! I thought that was a very funny addition to your post. You look beautiful, Ruby, chin and all! Your jowls don't detract from your beauty at all, either. Seriously, you look easily ten years younger. In fact, I think you might be lying about your age in reverse to get compliments like this!

Just as there are people who prefer big boobs and small boobs, I think the double chin is just another aspect that people either prefer or do not. Personally I love big double chins, but I also thought "she who you refused to name" was beautiful even though she didn't have one.

Brenda
Aww thankyou so much for the lovely compliments you paid me there Brenda, that was so kind of you, really made my day! LOL @ me lying about my age, I pretended I was still 39 for about six weeks after my 40th, to an online friend, then I couldn't bear the guilt and told him. He still teases me about it, hehe!

Yes of course you're right, everyone has their individual preferences and it all makes the world so much more interesting - hooray for differences!!

Ruby

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 02-18-2007 at 01:57 PM. Reason: to say... hooray for fetishes too... but that's a whole other story..
Old 02-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #58
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Exhibit A: 2003

Ha, Ha, my face was so tiny there.
In the words of Borat.... Wa Wa Wee Wahhh!! You are soooo pretty, your skin is beautiful too!

Just had to say that!
Old 02-18-2007, 02:11 PM   #59
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I always had a chubby face and slight double chin, even when slim. I used to dislike my double chin. I don't mind it now, the only thing i hate is the fact that at 42 I am getting noticeably jowly... I feel like Deputy Dawg . I decided that as an ssbbw Its stupid to try to hide my natural fatness so I purposely have pics done to show me from fat angles, yet I still get people telling me Im fatter in real life. Has anyone else had this? I think it must be that when you get to a certain size you start looking smaller than reality or something lol.

I must admit to giggling every time I see a pic of a womans face here, taken with her looking up to the camera, it just proves she has a double chin she is trying to hide . I think part of the problem though is that many FAs, even ssbbw FAs DO like slim faces. There are a couple of models I can think of who are very very popular and Im sure a large part of that is due to having the round curvy body and slim face. And of course there is "she who I refuse to name" who had a 400lb body but the face of a 90lb woman, that just looked WRONG!

This is the most double chinnish pic I could find.

Very nice.. donuts do your double chin good!!!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 02:12 PM   #60
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
Very nice!!

Bill
Old 02-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #61
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Red face

[QUOTE=BBWTexan;361360]Here's some New Year's double-chin action

Attachment 15323[/QUOTE

Gorgeous chin!!

Bill
Old 02-18-2007, 02:16 PM   #62
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post

P.S. AnnMarie, I love you new hair style. And congrats on 6k+ posts!
Thanks, but it was just temporary... I'm a curly girl for life, now I can just pretend once in a while.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #63
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Exhibit B. This summer

I look like a totally different person in my avatar. The fat girl angle is a trickster.

activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 09:55 PM   #64
Chris(>'s SSBBW's

Chris(>'s SSBBW's has said some nice things

I, for one, love those angles that exploit the fuller figure womens attributes. I think a fuller face indicates the softness of the SSBBW/BBW. I love all the curves a real woman offers. SSBBW's, be proud, and know that you are so desired!

Chris(>'s SSBBW's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 10:45 PM   #65
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default yup

i too, am an owner of a lovely double chin. You too can own one, just write and ask me how, lol....

Last edited by SocialbFly; 05-20-2008 at 06:31 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:32 PM   #66
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is as close as I could find to a chin picture..I am delete-happy

Last edited by mossystate; 11-26-2008 at 02:38 PM.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:08 AM   #67
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've been meaning to say how much I've enjoyed everyone talking about and showing their double chins, since it is something I'm torn about, too. I don't know if it's just me, but I notice that whenever I look at myself in a mirror, my second chin looks smaller than it does in photos. Am I just deluding myself when I look in the mirror that it's smaller?

Also, whenever I'm reading something, my second chin rests on my chest, and that bugs me, because it makes me think my chin is even bigger than what it looks like in photos. Maybe I have a morphing chin?

Anyway, I realise that if I didn't have a double chin, I think I would look un-symmetrical, and I do appreciate my fat body's tendency to symmetry. Plus, I do think they're cute on other people, and often times cute on me, so viva la double chin!
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:36 PM   #68
Shy Aurora

Shy Aurora has said some nice things

This thread inspired me to join. It is amazingly powerful how many beautiful brave women there are on this forum. All of the women who posted pictures are some of the most elegant soft faces I have seen and they are so brave. They allowed people to take their picture or even took their own even though they might not be society's toasted model. (though they should be!) I gained a bunch of weight when I entered college and haven't had my picture taken since then (going on four years now) I hope to follow your examples and maybe have my picture taken in 2007
Shy Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 02:11 PM   #69
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy Aurora View Post
This thread inspired me to join. It is amazingly powerful how many beautiful brave women there are on this forum. All of the women who posted pictures are some of the most elegant soft faces I have seen and they are so brave. They allowed people to take their picture or even took their own even though they might not be society's toasted model. (though they should be!) I gained a bunch of weight when I entered college and haven't had my picture taken since then (going on four years now) I hope to follow your examples and maybe have my picture taken in 2007
Hi Aurora, and welcome to Dimensions! Glad you got brave and posted.

Also, pictures really should be feared--all they do is show a slice of reality. Even if you eventually lose a bunch of weight again, today you are alive and that is a great thing, and today you wear a body that is a particular way. That is worth celebrating and remembering. So let your picture be taken--heck, go buy a disposable camera and use it up taking pictures of yourself, for yourself! Not every picture will be a good picture, and that is OK--none of us are posed and poised all the time.

Whatever you do, I hope we hear more from you!

Regards;

-Ed
Old 02-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #70
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OoOoooOoOooOOoOoo

As the chin/fat head hiding master, I'm compelled to post here.....
I have had to put off posting until my own computer came back out of the shop so I had some pics to post for you...
Just have to say first though, I'm such a master of hiding the fat in my face(I have several fat girl angles) that I have had people in the dims chat message me and ask if I'm actually a BBW- I assure them all that standing at 5'4" and weighing over 230 pounds makes me a round little pumpkin for sure

There are not many pics of my chin/fat head around because I DELETE THEM, OF COURSE

Oh, and here is one where I even use my hair to hide the fact I have a fat head - among my other camera angling tricks

Yes, AFG, I Do hide my fat chin in most of my photos and now I feel purged

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #71
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I look like a totally different person in my avatar. The fat girl angle is a trickster.

But you are still totally gorgeous. I want to have a professional-looking photo like this taken of me.
Old 02-19-2007, 06:20 PM   #72
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice flabby necks, folks!

I've been thinking a lot about Liz/Di-va's rant and how when we hide our fat faces we can "pass" as thinner or thin people. (I know I can, some of my profiles are definitely hit up by people thinking I'm a totally different bodyshape, and all the "you're not fat!" comments even after I self identify as such prove it).

If you think of fat hatred being a form of oppression, the act of trying to "pass" as thin is pretty un size acceptance. Like everyone else I delete most of my fatty face pictures, but maybe I'll try to keep more next time!
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #73
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissToodles View Post
I love the concept of this thread. Often we go through all the rigamarole to hide a chin, resulting in an unflattering photo.
And those are some of the most flattering photos I've seen of you. I really like the one on the right...

Beautiful.
Old 02-19-2007, 10:19 PM   #74
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

As I have already repped you, Tiffany, that picture is the best. It really is.
I want to paint that picture on my wall as a wall mural.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #75
PiscesGirl

PiscesGirl can now change their title

Oh lord. It's not a family gathering in my family without double chin pics. If we deleted all the gobblers out we would have no family legacy to pass on lol.

It's my least fav body part but eh, if you girls can gal up so can I.

PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote