Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #1
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board
Default It's ok babe I can get a new ________

Because of the inclimate weather I had to post pone y romantic dinner for my girlfriend to last night. After the rather large meal and a half hour of chocolate fondue we went out to my home theater ( projector and screen with couches elevated in rows like theater seat ) to watch a wonderful film called Forget Paris staring Billy Crystal. As we were "watching the movie" she laid down on me to cuddle and the couch and the wooden platform I had build to sit it on gave way and collapsed. She was really embarrised but I assured her that (even thought it hadn't) had happened before and I'd fix it later. Thats when it all really sank in. Since we've been dating, a little under 2 months now, she has gone up a pants size and a cup size. Her belly is becoming more prominant and she is no longer ashamed to show it in public. Example we went to a couple valentines party friday night that was required you wear sexy sleepwear. I just tossed on my japanese robe and the silk boxers she got me for valtenines day, but she wore this amazing grey silk lacey tank top thing the was cut a bit high and her muffin top from the bottoms spilled out. She didn't care at all! She even struted it a bit once the party got going and danced. I got so many compliments to forward to her that night. I love her so much.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Looks like you better beef up your construction techniques. Prevention of such episodes is a great way to say I love you.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're indeed a lucky man, sir!

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:09 PM   #4
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
As we were "watching the movie" she laid down on me to cuddle and the couch and the wooden platform I had build to sit it on gave way and collapsed. She was really embarrassed but I assured her that (even thought it hadn't) had happened before and I'd fix it later.

I'm now totally convinced you're a big sweetie

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #5
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I'm now totally convinced you're a big sweetie
Old 02-19-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
mwb200

mwb200 has said some nice things
Smile Self examination

Examine your construction skills, because it sounds like you have a real find in your girl. Lucky man.
mwb200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:18 PM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

already did, I rebuilt sunday and re-inforced the others to prevent suich events from happening in the future