Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #1
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Stuffing!!!!!!!!

so, i always thought that stuffing was HOT...when i was the stuffer. but last night, i was made the stuffee...and i'll tell you, it was every bit as hot as being on the giving end. anyone else ever have a slight role-reversal like that...and LIKED it?
Old 02-19-2007, 10:59 AM   #2
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i always thought gaining was great. then i started getting bigger myself, and wow, thats fun too.