Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-20-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
BPAC
On Timeout

BPAC has said some nice things
Default Weight gain = bigger boobs?

Now now, im no pervert or nothing...lol

I was just sort of noicting that thicker chicks have a bigger bust size, is that becuase of the food they eat? OR is it becuase of there natural body growth? I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I dont drool over them.

* Parpares for the following:

Yeah you do! ALL guys dool over woman's boobs, that's why we have them for guys to look at.

LOL, that's true. But guess what? Im sorry but acting like an ASS over them isn't it.

--------

So I wont be making another thread, how come some guys look at a thick chick and get inside there head with "I like you, I dont care how you look" they get some, and then they leave.

Or my personal favorite come V-day and they break up with you? Im just pissing myself off. Ima just leave.
BPAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:20 PM   #2
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Actually, bust size is genetic just like body size. Some women's weight collects in their mammary glands. Other women's weight collects in their posteriors or in their bellies. And yes, fattening foods will affect a big woman's proportions.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
BPAC
On Timeout

BPAC has said some nice things

Thanks for your comment.
BPAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #4
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You're welcome.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:29 PM   #5
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll always have bigger breasts - I started developing when I was like 11. So, yeah, regardless of my weight, they will always be big. True they have gotten bigger since I've gained weight (not on purpose), but even if I lost weight, they'd still be big.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:33 PM   #6
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I started developing when I was around 10 or so...I don't think I'll ever lose my rack, not that I'd want to. I love them. For me, it is true that when I gain, I gain most everywhere on my body, breasts included.

I haven't had any complaints, yet.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #7
GWARrior

GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!GWARrior has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I got totally jipped in the boobie department. All of the big women in my family have huge boobies. I just got the ass and the stomach. WTF!
GWARrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #8
PiscesGirl

PiscesGirl can now change their title

^^same here :-(
PiscesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:25 PM   #9
Renaissance Woman
Please do.

Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Renaissance Woman has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being a BBW does NOT necessarily mean huge breasts. It's been my observation that pear shapes tend to have small breasts, and gaining doesn't necessarily mean that the breasts get bigger. Hourglasses & apples seem to have bigger breasts proportionately.

Me = pear.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

My boobs have grown slightly but i dunno if that was due to weight gain or just getting older. They're not bigger but they're bigger lol
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:11 PM   #11
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

What Ren said. I'm a relatively thin person with large breasts. A friend of mine had C-cup breasts at 5' 5" and 95 lbs.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #12
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As far as I know, it goes something like this:

As stated above, the fat content of a person's breastes (male or female) is particular to that person. Today, I think they call it "genetic."

Now, it stands to reason, if someone was predisposed to have high fat-content breastes, then gaining weight would generally mean larger breastes, assuming weight gain was relatively even across the body's adipose sites.

If, however, a person had low fat-content breastes, they may not gain as much mass in their breastes as they gained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 09:41 PM   #13
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance Woman View Post
Being a BBW does NOT necessarily mean huge breasts. It's been my observation that pear shapes tend to have small breasts, and gaining doesn't necessarily mean that the breasts get bigger. Hourglasses & apples seem to have bigger breasts proportionately.

Me = pear.
I wish! I'm an apple shape but have had the same size breasts since junior high. I would like big boobies, I will admit. *Member of the itty bitty titty committee*
Old 02-20-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*sitting here with my hands on my boobs..it is what I DO on a Tuesday eve*

Really BIG!!...oops...hands slipped....belly...
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:19 PM   #15
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
How do you type, my dear?? Do tell.....
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 PM   #16
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:

Really BIG!!...oops...hands slipped....belly...
You must spread some reputation....blah blah blah.

I heart you!!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #17
mossystate

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Oh...I have a HUGE ERECT PENIS....tap tap tap
Old 02-20-2007, 10:34 PM   #18
mossystate

Quote:
Originally Posted by herin View Post
You must spread some reputation....blah blah blah.

I heart you!!
Aw, you are a sweet one.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:36 PM   #19
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Didn't you hear of that new hands-free keyboard? You just think of what you want to type and - voila! there it is!

BTW, some people are even able to type with their toes...
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:37 PM   #20
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's something to be said for smaller breasts, Ren: they won't hang down to your knees when you're older.

Personally, I don't have the desire to have large breasts and wouldn't mind having mine made smaller.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #21
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Oh...I have a HUGE ERECT PENIS....tap tap tap
Oh, you're with somebody.......didn't mean to interrupt.

Unless he is there against his will.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:43 PM   #22
mossystate

Quote:
Oh, you're with somebody.......didn't mean to interrupt.

Unless he is there against his will.
No...I have a huge..erect..thingy...I thought all of Dims knew this...hmmmm..
Old 02-20-2007, 10:50 PM   #23
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
No...I have a huge..erect..thingy...I thought all of Dims knew this...hmmmm..
I am highly suspicious of this poster......

Huge..erect..thingys have no business being used for typing on a keyboard. You obviously haven't had it for very long, or haven't read the instructions.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:20 PM   #24
mossystate

Quote:
I am highly suspicious of this poster......

Huge..erect..thingys have no business being used for typing on a keyboard. You obviously haven't had it for very long, or haven't read the instructions.
Yeah..true..it still has that new car smell..I guess I have been treating it like an object..
Old 02-20-2007, 11:25 PM   #25
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Quote:
Yeah..true..it still has that new car smell..I guess I have been treating it like an object..
And without a penis life support system (a dude), you won't have much time with it.

Should have gotten the whole package. Or a battery powered one.

Live and learn.