Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #1
Big Paulo

Big Paulo has said some nice things
Question Big Boobs vs Big Bellies

Hi there all

As the title says, which do you prefer on a woman and why? Big boobs or a big belly...

This is in no way being perverted (believe me). This is a honest question to all the FA's (or even FFA's) to think about and give their suggestions..

Hope to hear some good answers...

Last edited by AnnMarie; 02-21-2007 at 08:31 PM. Reason: edited wording on question for sake of "preference"
Big Paulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Paulo View Post
Big boobs or a big belly...
Yes.

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #3
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

BOTH, and a big ass & thighs too.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #4
Big Paulo

Big Paulo has said some nice things

Come on everyone be more specifc on why

Like me i like a big belly to grap and rub, and big breasts to bury myself in

now everyone else's turn
Big Paulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:13 PM   #5
Miklosanin

Miklosanin has said some nice things

I mean....I guess....I suppose the belly is more important, because otherwise the big boobs don't really do it for me necessarily. However, once the big belly is there, I definately like the big boobs. And of course I like the accompanying big ass and thighs too. The effect of all four is this jiggly balancing act, attempting to defy gravity and not doing the best of jobs.
Miklosanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:50 PM   #6
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How about both? I like big boobs and round bellies. But what really counts is whether I like the woman who owns them.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #7
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Question

What was the question again?
Old 02-21-2007, 11:07 PM   #8
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

The question is...

Ladies,

Do you prefer an intelligent considerant man who sees you as the unique beautiful creation that you are?

or

Do you prefer a male who negates you to nothing more than the sum of fat body parts, objectifies you, or tries to constantly assign you into some catagory based upon your shape, size, or weight?

PS: No vs here.

Last edited by Angel; 02-21-2007 at 11:12 PM.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:21 PM   #9
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
Yes.

UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:22 PM   #10
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:33 PM   #11
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberAris View Post
Keeper of the Reaper?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:25 AM   #12
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
The question is...

Ladies,

Do you prefer an intelligent considerant man who sees you as the unique beautiful creation that you are?

or

Do you prefer a male who negates you to nothing more than the sum of fat body parts, objectifies you, or tries to constantly assign you into some catagory based upon your shape, size, or weight?

Can't we have both? I want a man who appriciates all aspects of me. From my brain to my big ass. Lots of us women have a great head on our sholders and a sexy ass body holding it up. If I can find a man who is able to see all the beauty in me, then I'm all his. I have shallow moments as I'm sure most of us have had from time to time seeing someone we are attracted to, maybe for just physical appearance. Nothin wrong to admit it once in a while.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:43 AM   #13
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Epidermis vs. Internal Glands

Which do you prefer?

Also, left breast vs. right breast? (Assuming they're fat.)

Shallow men vs. deep?

And what is the best part of the belly? Does one part beat out another and emerge victorious? What happens to the rest of the belly then? And what happens when breasts fight a belly? What does that get us?
Old 02-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #14
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Can't we have both? I want a man who appriciates all aspects of me. From my brain to my big ass. Lots of us women have a great head on our sholders and a sexy ass body holding it up. If I can find a man who is able to see all the beauty in me, then I'm all his. I have shallow moments as I'm sure most of us have had from time to time seeing someone we are attracted to, maybe for just physical appearance. Nothin wrong to admit it once in a while.
exactly what I was thinking, Sasha, I was quite enjoying the thread til the spoilsport body part post hehe!

And... he WAS only asking a genuine question, it didn't reduce women to body parts any more than the old are you a leg, breast, or butt man, which I've never seen anyone take offence at. And... let's face it, people do most of their dating etc based on that first physical attraction, then get to know the person - human nature.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:32 AM   #15
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Which do you prefer?

Shallow men vs. deep?

And what is the best part of the belly? Does one part beat out another and emerge victorious? What happens to the rest of the belly then? And what happens when breasts fight a belly? What does that get us?

Epidermis - insides don't do it for me.

Right breast, slightly bigger and fatter than the left.

Shallowly deep, shallowly shallow men.

Not being an FA, I can only speak for my own belly. I quite like how it's very smooth and round at the top, yet very soft and squashy at the bottom.

Being a fat all over type a gal, my breasts and belly never fight, my breasts claim superiority being above the belly but as my belly pointed out, they rely on it to rest on when bra-less. So they maintain a truce.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:36 AM   #16
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Guess you missed this!

Quote:

Then again, only those who know me would get it!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:43 AM   #17
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Quote:
Guess you missed this!

Then again, only those who know me would get it!
I didn't miss it, but yes I clearly wouldn't understand private jokes or ones that only people that know you would get.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:49 AM   #18
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Boobs. Bellies. Butts. Brains.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:55 AM   #19
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Boobs. Bellies. Butts. Brains.

But mango, describe it IN DETAIL. C'mon!

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 03:16 AM   #20
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
An intelligent considerate FA who sees you as the unique beautiful creation that you are will be attracted to your physical beauty as well as to your radiating inner beauty. Not a thing wrong with being attracted to the whole package! I want my guy to crave me physically and sexually, but I also want him to appreciate the parts of me that are going to take more than a 10 second glance to notice! Some people get it.

decided to omit the $89.95 inflatable big boobed and big bellied put-her-back-in-the-box-when-yer-done-with-her temporary date reference
Old 02-22-2007, 03:17 AM   #21
Santaclear
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Paulo View Post
This is in no way being perverted (believe me). This is a honest question to all the FA's (or even FFA's) to think about and give their suggestions..
Hope to hear some good answers...
OK, since you're not being at all perverted and you want suggestions, while you're loving the big belly reach up and tweak the nipples lightly, then kiss 'em and maybe tweak 'em a little harder, then kiss 'em and suck on 'em while running your fingertips and hands up and down lightly over and around the whole expanse, find the good parts, pay attention and see what she likes, move around and don't stay stuck on any one part unless she wants you to. This is all preliminary stuff, of course. (Oh wait, I forgot, it was only supposed to be about bellies vs. boobs. Oh well.)
Old 02-22-2007, 03:24 AM   #22
Angel

Quote:
Epidermis vs. Internal Glands

Which do you prefer?

Shallow men vs. deep?

If I'm using my fingertips, I want to be touching the epidermis!

Breasts? Either toned and muscular of the male variety, or extra krispy if the KFC variety!

Deep, for sure.

The best part of the belly is where ever his hands happen to be at the moment!

need ice water
Old 02-22-2007, 03:26 AM   #23
Santaclear
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
....Being a fat all over type a gal, my breasts and belly never fight, my breasts claim superiority being above the belly but as my belly pointed out, they rely on it to rest on when bra-less. So they maintain a truce.
And a good truce it is, Ruby! Wise not to let any of 'em get the upper hand. They fight the good fight and at the end of the day, um....I lost my train of thought.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:28 AM   #24
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
OK, since you're not being at all perverted and you want suggestions, while you're loving the big belly reach up and tweak the nipples lightly, then kiss 'em and maybe tweak 'em a little harder, then kiss 'em and suck on 'em while running your fingertips and hands up and down lightly over and around the whole expanse, find the good parts, pay attention and see what she likes, move around and don't stay stuck on any one part unless she wants you to. This is all preliminary stuff, of course. (Oh wait, I forgot, it was only supposed to be about bellies vs. boobs. Oh well.)

What a way to wake up this morning. hmm..excuse me...

As for mine, they're in a race of sorts, trying to figure out which is going to stick out farther than the other. Of course, with a bra gives the boobs a clear advantage. Belly has called for a disqualification on this, but we'll have to see what the judges have to say.
Old 02-22-2007, 03:32 AM   #25
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I didn't miss it, but yes I clearly wouldn't understand private jokes or ones that only people that know you would get.
It's rather simple. "No vs here" simply means that a guy wouldn't have to make a choice between big boobs and a big belly with me.

spoilsport? lol