Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-22-2007, 10:51 AM   #51
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Oh hell...do what I do and make note of men who start threads like this..and..flush them in the lil porta-potty I keep in my head..

*edited to add: checked profile..of course he posts no picture of himself..*W*
Well, you shouldn't flush all of us...I started one of these threads to prove to a woman I know that there were men out there who would find her attractive.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:53 AM   #52
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
The belly is the one and only important physical aspect of a BBW. Everything else is just fine details.
You're hired!

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:01 AM   #53
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
You're hired!
LOL can I half in for him on job share?
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:05 AM   #54
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Well, you shouldn't flush all of us...I started one of these threads to prove to a woman I know that there were men out there who would find her attractive.
Umm, no, I still flush..*L* ...carry on
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:10 AM   #55
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
Thank God one man said that.

I have to agree with the women on this post. I really do get tired of seeing these kinds of threads. Woman are not merely body parts for men to handle!!!!
I for one like to read this kind of stuff and find out what men find appealing. There's enough diversity of tastes here to not feel like I'm being proded with sticks if somebody likes something other than my particular shape. As a previous poster said this is a non academic board for erotic fantasies and stuff. I try to steer myself from feeling shot down because I can't appear in every sex scene described here. Can't we all just try to be passive onlookers instead of taking offense so easlily?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 02-22-2007, 11:11 AM   #56
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha
Can't we have both? I want a man who appriciates all aspects of me. From my brain to my big ass. Lots of us women have a great head on our sholders and a sexy ass body holding it up. If I can find a man who is able to see all the beauty in me, then I'm all his. I have shallow moments as I'm sure most of us have had from time to time seeing someone we are attracted to, maybe for just physical appearance. Nothin wrong to admit it once in a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
the unique beautiful creation that you are
"Unique beautiful creation" sums Sasha up perfectly Angel ... she's most definitely a "whole package" kind of girl
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #57
Big Paulo

Big Paulo has said some nice things

I guess this is telling me that i'm shallow and superficial... sorry i insulted all of you who are offended
Big Paulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:21 AM   #58
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"You must spread some reputation around before giving any to LilyBBW again"

Doh!

I love people who know themselves this well.

-Ed
Old 02-22-2007, 11:24 AM   #59
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I, for one, do not take some huge 'offense'.That would be fairly silly.For me, it is just that there is a 'tone' that bothers me,not about the particular preferences,etc...pssst..I have mine..yes..it is TRUE!!!
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:27 AM   #60
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Thumbs up

Quote:
I for one like to read this kind of stuff and find out what men find appealing. There's enough diversity of tastes here to not feel like I'm being proded with sticks if somebody likes something other than my particular shape. As a previous poster said this is a non academic board for erotic fantasies and stuff. I try to steer myself from feeling shot down because I can't appear in every sex scene described here. Can't we all just try to be passive onlookers instead of taking offense so easlily?
Your wisdom is always admirable!! Then again...I am the President of your Southern New York State Fan Club!!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:33 AM   #61
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Boobs. Bellies. Butts. Brains.

In this order?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #62
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
I, for one, do not take some huge 'offense'.That would be fairly silly.For me, it is just that there is a 'tone' that bothers me,not about the particular preferences,etc...pssst..I have mine..yes..it is TRUE!!!
Ahhh. A lot gets lost in translation with some of the more raunchier posts. Some of these fellas I've seen their handiwork before so I can tell right away that they jest. Someone not familiar with the poster would not know that they are being facetious.

@~;~~
Old 02-22-2007, 11:36 AM   #63
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
In no way do I feel shot down by this thread. I'm confident enough to know that I'm beautiful and could care less what everyone else thinks.

What I found offensive by this thread is that it's the 80th one of it's kind on the board and it gets a bit old.

People have their own preferences as to what they like in the opposite sex (or for some, the same sex)...but for once...could someone post about what they find attractive in the opposite sex/same sex that doesn't pertain to a body part?

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:47 AM   #64
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You know, some of the posts I saw in this thread reminded me of that penis size thread from back a few months ago (It was an old thread that had been resurrected). I took note that some of the guys in that thread seemed not to like it- I noticed a couple of comments about it from them in other threads around the board. I understood and respected their comments/ideas about it.
So after seeing guy after guy after guy on here making all these threads about body parts, part of me really isn't offended simply because I'm used to men being that way. I really have no objection to this thread personally, however, I support the ladies that do.
Hell, if I'm expected to be sensitive and not talk about my preferences for a bigger d**ks, which I refrained from in that aforementioned thread because I didn't wish to offend anyone and a penis isn't the sum of a man, I don't see anything wrong with the ladies saying they don't care for these types of REPEATED threads. There was just a thread to discuss male preferences for breasts on the main board about two (?) months ago.
Can we have another penis size thread, please? I mean, isn't a big ole schlong fitting for the "fantasy board"?

****Just felt the need to add a "thank you" to the men in this thread that were respectful and considerate to the opinions/feelings of the ladies

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 02-22-2007 at 11:57 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #65
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

My beauty curve for women is pretty holistic. I have my favorite parts (Boobs, Bellies, Butts, Hips, backs, arms, legs, nice hair and a lovely face for example), but personality is the key. If I can't get along with someone enough to date, I don't care how attractive/hot they are: Nothing is going to happen.

I just happen to know someone that has the qualities to suit me, but she's very far away...

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:58 AM   #66
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I just happen to know someone that has the qualities to suit me, but she's very far away...
U-Haul.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:16 PM   #67
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
But Angel, I don't know... I think, if I had a woman with 689ZZZ breasts and a belly the size of Wal-Mart, I would not mind that when she accidently bumped her head into a wall, it would sound like a coconut.

LOL, you silly man.
Try to wrap your mind around this. I saw a bra on ebay last night. Using standardized sizing guidelines, the size of that bra would be the equivalent of a 38Y! I kid you not!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi
EDIT: I was able to mention Buffie, Cindy, Erin, and Angel... all in one post - My 1,000th post. More specifically, I could care less about the number count.
Congrats on the 1000th.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:47 PM   #68
Angel

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
Amen. Why do people make threads like this? For those of us who are more self concious of our large stomach/smaller breasts or larger breasts/smaller stomach, these threads are problematic.
Seriously, I've given this much thought. I think that when a female has been fat for here entire life, she becomes accustomed to or accepting of her physical shape. She may not be 100% happy with her shape, but she knows that genetics chose what her body shape would be and that there is nothing she can do to change that. We're only self conscious at times because of the underlying fear of what others may think of us. As females, we tend to be more accepting and live with a reality mentality. We take things as they are, and learn to live with it. We don't have to question why we look the way we do, we just accept that 'this is who I am'. Sure, we do try to enhance our attributes.

Males, on the other hand, need to feel that they are not alone in their way of thinking or alone when it comes to preferences. They need assurance from each other that their thoughts and preferences are within the norm. Most FAs here probably have never encountered another FA in real life unless thay have attended BBW type functions or get togethers. Many FAs feel 'different from everyone else' or because of society's pressures, question whether or not something is 'wrong' with their way of thinking. They are not attracted to what the typical male is. Unlike their peers, they may not become aroused when they see a beautiful skinny woman. FAs know they are different. Here at Dimensions, they encounter other males who think like they do, sometimes for the first time ever in their life. Many of their questions, though possibly not worded in a sensitive to females kind of way, are basically asking if other guys have the same thoughts and feelings that they do. Indirectly, they are asking for or seeking the acceptance that have never felt irl when among their male peers. I really don't think that most of these guys here are trying to insult or belittle us with their questions or ratings or preference questions. I think they are trying to find a place where they fit in, and trying to find their own personal comfort and acceptance with who they are as a fat admirer.

Just *my* thoughts
Old 02-22-2007, 01:17 PM   #69
985WEST

985WEST has said some nice things

Why are some full figured women so sensitive? There is nothing wrong with a man having a preferred body type. I defiantly have a preference, as I believe most men do. It should be looked at as a good thing rather than bad. Otherwise everyone would be attracted to the same type of person. It seems that whenever someone posses a question of what people like, or prefer, there are always a few people that get all up in arms about it. Aren’t we all adults here? No one is trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. But this is real life. For example I am a 5’ 10” black male that is in really good physical shape. But I am sure if someone on the forum asked the women if they like white men or black men there would be some that would say they prefer white. Or maybe not be attracted to black men at all. And that’s great. That is their choice. I’m not going to complain about it. Doesn’t bother me at all. And I am sure not going to bring up that it should be more about what is inside that counts. Because that was not the question. Of coarse what’s on the inside counts. But that is not what we are talking about. I think that if people were more honest about what they were attracted to (men and women, there would be a lot less hassle. If someone is interested in me I sure wouldn’t want their preference in men to be say 6’ 4” will long hair. I would want them to be attracted to me. Now I don’t claim to be “all that” by any means. But some of you females need to really get over it, and realize that full figured women are no different that thin women. In that there are all types, shapes and sizes. And just because you call yourself a BBW doesn’t mean everyone thinks you are beautiful. But I guarantee someone will. Because everyone has different preferences. And just because a man says he is attracted to full figured women doesn’t mean he is attracted to all full figured women. That would be as dumb as saying that if a female is attracted to black men that she is going to be attracted to me. Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn’t. But it is her choice and you can’t fault her for that. And I am sure not going to complain about it.
985WEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:18 PM   #70
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
Weight Board
Erotic weight gain and fantasy issues
Thank you, but I do know how to read.

My post which you responded to was a post which was originally intended as a teasing or kidding joke to Santaclear. A couple times recently, he had posted that he didn't know what I was talking about. In this thread about boobs and bellies, he playfully asked what the question was. I am not clueless as some seem to think. In a playful retort to Santa, I posed a completely different question as to that of the OP. Guess some don't see the humor. Perhaps it takes having had an intense and long term relationship with the same man for years to understand. When a male is completely attracted to everything that a woman is; when they have been in a relationship for years, they grow to know the thought processes of each other. Even after having been involved for years, there are still occasions when the male will look at the female and completely loose every coherent thing about himself. He will be left speechless and not able to respond with verbal words. At that point, a woman knows that she is the center of his world, and that nothing else matters to him at that particular moment in time.

When a man is taken in by the sheer beauty of a woman and feels nothing but lust and adoration for her physical form like that, you recognize the look in his eyes, and you know that no matter how stong and powerful he may be at any other time, at that moment he is weak and vulnerable only in the sense that he is going to succumb to the purely physical lustful visions within his mind.

In this thread, the thoughts of big bellies and big boobs leave some men, even if for a brief moment in time, forgetting what was going on in reality, or playfully pretending to have forgotten what the question was to begin with.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #71
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterbelly View Post
People have their own preferences as to what they like in the opposite sex (or for some, the same sex)...but for once...could someone post about what they find attractive in the opposite sex/same sex that doesn't pertain to a body part?
Like what? Brains? Personality? Sharp wit? Tattoos? All been mentioned before, even in this thread. In fact, it gets mentioned in EVERY thread no matter what it's about. Most people won't start a thread that says, "Who here likes a woman's brain?" It's a rhetorical question although there will be at least two people who will say, "Not me. I like 'em pretty and dumb," which I'm sure everyone would love to read. Seriously, I don't see the logic in coming to a board about erotic fantasies and complaining about people who post erotic fantasy material. You have a right to your feelings but why read here if you're sick and tired of all this?

@~;~~
Old 02-22-2007, 01:37 PM   #72
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 985WEST View Post
Why are some full figured women so sensitive? There is nothing wrong with a man having a preferred body type. I defiantly have a preference, as I believe most men do. It should be looked at as a good thing rather than bad. Otherwise everyone would be attracted to the same type of person. It seems that whenever someone posses a question of what people like, or prefer, there are always a few people that get all up in arms about it. Aren’t we all adults here? No one is trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. But this is real life. For example I am a 5’ 10” black male that is in really good physical shape. But I am sure if someone on the forum asked the women if they like white men or black men there would be some that would say they prefer white. Or maybe not be attracted to black men at all. And that’s great. That is their choice.
I disagree. I think the root of the "sensitivity" caused her is because some women do not feel that they are the one-and-only most beautiful woman in any mans life; that there are others that are looked at as sexier. Which is humanly and inherently true, of course. The same goes for women viewing men. I know there are countless more women that would find Brad Pitt or Vin Diesel much more attractive than I - I even find both of them some sexy ass human beings. Nothing wrong with a little prick on prick action (.... gender bender? ....). Back to my point.
I do not think that people are getting completely up in arms over what has been said. I believe a few women in here are a little saddened or insulted that us male figures on the boards keep making such threads as this (which, yes, objectify the women to their body parts).

I see nothing wrong with people having some offense/sadness/heartache/whatever-have-you over this thread. I respect their opinions and feelings, as I know what it feels like to have such feelings and emotions.

But, as has been said as well, this is a weight erotica board itself, where we should feel comfortable in making posts such as this. There is a lot of action going on in the BHM/FFA board with women swooning and objectifying fat men. Nothing wrong with that.
We all should be blessed to be with someone that worships every single atom that makes up our bodies.

Hell, I lost my train of thought. Back to the topic.

EDIT: Might I add that there are a few select people here that I completely admire, worship, and/or respect their brains/feelings/hearts/warmth/personality. You're one of them, Lilly, to name one of many. I like your brain.

Last edited by Chimpi; 02-22-2007 at 01:40 PM.
Chimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:45 PM   #73
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 985WEST View Post
Why are some full figured women so sensitive? There is nothing wrong with a man having a preferred body type. I defiantly have a preference, as I believe most men do. It should be looked at as a good thing rather than bad. Otherwise everyone would be attracted to the same type of person. It seems that whenever someone posses a question of what people like, or prefer, there are always a few people that get all up in arms about it. Aren’t we all adults here? No one is trying to hurt anyone’s feelings. But this is real life. For example I am a 5’ 10” black male that is in really good physical shape. But I am sure if someone on the forum asked the women if they like white men or black men there would be some that would say they prefer white. Or maybe not be attracted to black men at all. And that’s great. That is their choice. I’m not going to complain about it. Doesn’t bother me at all. And I am sure not going to bring up that it should be more about what is inside that counts. Because that was not the question. Of coarse what’s on the inside counts. But that is not what we are talking about. I think that if people were more honest about what they were attracted to (men and women, there would be a lot less hassle. If someone is interested in me I sure wouldn’t want their preference in men to be say 6’ 4” will long hair. I would want them to be attracted to me. Now I don’t claim to be “all that” by any means. But some of you females need to really get over it, and realize that full figured women are no different that thin women. In that there are all types, shapes and sizes. And just because you call yourself a BBW doesn’t mean everyone thinks you are beautiful. But I guarantee someone will. Because everyone has different preferences. And just because a man says he is attracted to full figured women doesn’t mean he is attracted to all full figured women. That would be as dumb as saying that if a female is attracted to black men that she is going to be attracted to me. Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn’t. But it is her choice and you can’t fault her for that. And I am sure not going to complain about it.
It's not just full figured women who are senstive. If it were only fat woman, there wouldn't be millions of slim and skinny women constantly dieting and having medical alterations made to their bodies. Those physical actions and some of the "sensitive" responses you see full figured women making are a result of the constant comments and mentality that females have to be a certain weight, a certain size, a certain body type, or possess a certain well endowedness to be acceptable. The mentality that any female should have to look a certain way or possess a certain physical attribute to be found attractive or acceptable, or that she has to fit into some catagory to be beautiful or sexy is not the same thing as a male having a preference. There is nothing wrong with having a preference, but when males pose question after question after question only about certain specific physical attributes, some women feel that that is all men are interested in, and that they will never measure up or be acceptable enough.

The good thing is that some woman finally begin to realize that it isn't them after all, who are lacking anything.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:53 PM   #74
Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
We all should be blessed to be with someone that worships every single atom that makes up our bodies.
Beautiful.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:56 PM   #75
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
If I can find a man who is able to see all the beauty in me, then I'm all his.
What about me ?

Hugs,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote