Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-22-2007, 10:30 PM   #1
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default dreaming about BBWs!

Some clever, bored ladies and I were chatting away our good REM sleep hours last night and started wondering...what do FAs dream about? Do you always dream about big girls? Really big girls that never stop gettin bigger? Celebrities as big girls? Did you dream about big girls before you knew you liked them? Who's walkin on/off the stage of your nighttime dreaming?

p.s. usual caveats including: if this has been discussed to death before, me apologies!

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-22-2007 at 10:32 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:32 PM   #2
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I dream about women in many varying weights. The situation varies sometimes too. I've dreamed of things from love-making, to randomnly being tackled.

As for before finding my potential: I've had dreams about some large women in movies, which I think may be a very small reason for my preference.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't really dream about BBW's or anything else for that matter that I recall. Sleep is such a precious commodity. Not enough down time to really dream I guess.

Fantasizing is a whole other story.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:50 PM   #4
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

my dreams are pretty random...for instance, i had one where i had to fight the juggernaut from x-men 3 because he kept busting through my friend's wall and stealing his mom's fresh baked cookies.

in another, i took a ride on a tractor through some fields and saw a dog that was as big as a horse.

but every now and then, the hot-BBW-lust dream will pop up...and it's a free-for-all of WG/Stuffing/erotica(esque) pandemonium.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:54 PM   #5
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't have erotic dreams. Yes, I'm that dull. I do have recurring dreams about being chased by angry villagers carrying torches and pitchforks. I also get burned at the stake a lot.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #6
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
I don't have erotic dreams. Yes, I'm that dull. I do have recurring dreams about being chased by angry villagers carrying torches and pitchforks. I also get burned at the stake a lot.
i used to have recurring "chased" dreams...the strange part is that i seemed to enjoy being chased. it's a hell of a rush...and it was always something unstoppable...like some huge robot that'd smash through walls that i'd take the time to scale.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #7
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My dreams are also very random. But there is a certain bbw on this board that has been in some of my dreams recently. Still totally random, tho. The latest one was one of those wearing underwear in public ones, with this bbw in her underwear too.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #8
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i used to have recurring "chased" dreams...the strange part is that i seemed to enjoy being chased.
Mine aren't enjoyable.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:30 AM   #9
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

In my early teens, I had a series of dreams featuring a woman ripped straight from the pages of R. Crumb's sketchbook. Her name was Varumba Rumba (!) and these dreams often consisted of me meeting her at some hoppin', boppin' nightspot. She would seduce me through some form of exotic dance and then we would make out in an elevator.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:24 AM   #10
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Dreams... I have the most fantastical dreams every night. Usually they are centered around travel... i will go from a hotel to an apartment on the bus then be on a ship then take a train beach with a boardwalk then drive in the dark through the mountains...stopping at a small, dirty thrift store cluttered with books and clothes.

It's a funny thing that you bring up dreams because an interesting thing happened to me the other day. There is this young FA that I have dated off and on for about the past year now. I hadn't talked to him since before Christmas then the other night I had a dream where he walks through the door and I am suprised to see him.. we start on our journey together up and down elevators in and out of hotels all the while touching, kissing and talking to each other about our feelings towards each other... then a day later through some strange circumstances we were reunited.

I really want to be fat one day. I know the health risks and I understand the responsibility of becoming a 350+ woman.... and one day when and if i ever meet a man that is of my standards and I of his then I would have no hesitation about growing and growing for him... this is something that I have always needed. Not wanted, not liked, but needed in a relationship. When I was young (like 3 or 4) I would have dreams about being a very fat girl and going into the pantry and eating all the goodies my mom hid from me. As I got older I would dream of a boy feeding me, being my friend.... My favorite dreams are the ones of me laying in a soft bed being fed and stuffed and feeling the huge thick layers of fat on me softly jiggling while I am continuously growing fatter and fatter and closer to immobility. I have always had very vivid dreams; so my dream life has had a huge impact of the emotional nature of my orientation. I love to dream and mostly I love to dream about being in love and being fat. It's safe, sane and it will have to do until then.....
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:32 AM   #11
clubgossip

clubgossip can now change their title

Hell yes!
Mainly about very large SSBBW.
Had a wierd dream just last night. I was dating a ssbbw (who I know) and brought her home to meet my parents. As I walked off I heard my father ask her how she got so big. Then she explained to him in vivid detail. Then I went out for a swim with her. Then I woke up...DAMNIT..lol
clubgossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 01:37 AM   #12
clubgossip

clubgossip can now change their title

Oh....and when I was a young FA I used to dream a lot about Teighlor. Probably because she was the ONLY ssbbw I had ever seen....we are talking pre-internet days.
clubgossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 02:32 AM   #13
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post
Her name was Varumba Rumba (!)
this...could be a great new hit song
Old 02-23-2007, 03:35 AM   #14
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not exactly BBW, but one I remember from 1982: A huge outdoor rock concert or even multi-day festival has just ended (I've dreamt this same concert scenario many times at different locales) and I'm alone on foot, just outside the concert grounds on the side of a road that leads to a major highway, somehow having missed the whole thing. Thousands of cars inch past me in a slow-moving traffic jam, they're all leaving. It's getting dark, they're turning their headlights on, the sky is magenta, I can see the moon rising overhead. The cars continue to crawl past and I have a sinking feeling, realizing I missed my ride and now I'm stuck there.

So I have to stay in some sort of college dorm (suspiciously similar to one I lived in during college) and it's populated by mean alien BBWs who are part BBW, part crocodile (but they walk upright, their long tails swishing on the floor behind them.) They have sorta eagle-like faces, big cartoonish eyes and a perpetual frown. Their skin is green and scaly but their bellies are whitish-grey, with big multiple rolls and lines across them like a cartoonist might draw a lizard's belly. They pad around the dorm, barely acknowledging me, communicating among themselves somehow in a language I never comprehend. It's not clear how I will ever leave the place (when the semester ends?) or what I'm doing there. Oh yeah, they're also kinda hot.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:56 AM   #15
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Nope, but then....

....I don't remember many dreams, and the ones that I do are usually stress dreams So I may have sweet dreams of BBW, but if I do, I don't know about it.

-Ed
Old 02-23-2007, 08:26 AM   #16
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Answer is Yes,really excitable dreams are always with a bbw,usually someone known, yet they are rare.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:25 AM   #17
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I hardly ever seem to remember my dreams. When I do, they are always in color and lack sound.

My nightmares are of two sorts-- one is the fantastic kind featuring monsters (think the Alien movies), people shooting at me, or a flight from dizzying heights. The other kind, is far worse-- an agonizing repetition of whirling grids, tiles and pictures that fill my vision-- I know they are symbols, but they symbolize nothing, and the patterns I see are infinite yet useless for predicting anything. When I am in a continuously stressful season, I see jumbles of disconnected images that are impossible to put into words. Fortunately, I don't have these often, and I can always eject myself into waking.

But sure, sometimes I dream of big women. The erotic value of such a dreams are derived more from the quiet, dominating authority of these women-- their ability to take, retain and overwhelm-- than anything explicitly sexual. They are not cruel, but their ability to willfully rearrange my delicately planned life is viceral like a fist to the gut. And liberating, too.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:28 AM   #18
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay, I'm a girl but I still have dreams about this topic (sort of) sometimes. I have very abstract dreams, but every now and then I'll have a dream where I'm much, much heavier than I am in reality. I can't really give any examples, because my dreams are so weird it would just make no sense. I guess I do dream bout BBWs, though, then?
Old 02-23-2007, 09:58 AM   #19
Big Paulo

Big Paulo has said some nice things

The dreams that i remember about BBW's are both weird and beautiful...

Like one i had, all i remember was that i was in a white weightless universe seeing someing floating towards me. I couldnt see her face but only a huge bulk of beauty. I dont know why but just seeing her made me feel warm and safe...

Thats all i remember... weird huh?

Big Paulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #20
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Some clever, bored ladies and I were chatting away our good REM sleep hours last night and started wondering...what do FAs dream about? Do you always dream about big girls? Really big girls that never stop gettin bigger? Celebrities as big girls? Did you dream about big girls before you knew you liked them? Who's walkin on/off the stage of your nighttime dreaming?

p.s. usual caveats including: if this has been discussed to death before, me apologies!
Hi Y'all, this one really did happen in my own mind, many
years before I even knew I was an FA.
The Visitor

This is my memory of a daydream or vision that I had in my
aunt Hanalora's living room in Rohrhoff Germany a few days before
Valentine's Day 1968. I was 12 years old.
It was becoming dark as the sun's light was fading at the
end of the day. My sisters Andria and Rhonda, and I had just com-
pleted a long day of play in my aunt's fenced-in garden with the
usual water fights, chasing the chickens, and whatever other
mischief we could get into. I had gone to sit by myself and enjoy
some quiet time in the living room.
Suddenly I was mentally "transported" to a beach that had
many large rocks and appeared to be somewhere on the northeastern
coast. In the distance, beyond the rocks, I saw a large woman in
a red one-piece bathing suit. Her size and her unusually well-
porportioned figure held my attention as she started to walk toward
me. She moved with poise and elegance. She stopped a few feet in
front of me. She looked to be well over 350 pounds and about 40
years old. The lines in her face only gently hinted of her age,
she was a large lady who was absolutely beautiful.
The lady was very aware that I had looked her over, up and down,
several times when she said "It's OK, you can look" I was very
embarrased stumbling over my words. All I could do was stammer the
words "You're sooo heavy". She said "I'm 400 pounds". I interjected
"but so beautiful" and she finished by saying "and I'm your wife". I
didn't understand.The beautiful lady told me "I could only come back
and see you for a minute but you'll meet me in the future and you'll
remember you saw me today". She walked back the way she came
from and faded out of sight.
I didn't remember this event until shortly before Christmas in
1997 or 1998. As I reflect back on this dream or vision,I wonder if
the lady really exists. I also remember the serenity
in her smile and the love that shone in her dark brown eyes. I still
long to meet her.
The Blazing
FA WildMan,
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 11:16 AM   #21
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
Okay, I'm a girl but I still have dreams about this topic (sort of) sometimes.
Yeah, I guess I didn't mean to limit responses to just admirin types! Think about this a lot meself too.

One experience I note is that although I've been fat for a long time, I haven't been fat all my life, and my dreams used to reflect that...for a while I had dreams in which I was thin and then be surprised to be fat when I woke up. Now they've caught up.
Old 02-23-2007, 06:34 PM   #22
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
So I have to stay in some sort of college dorm (suspiciously similar to one I lived in during college) and it's populated by mean alien BBWs who are part BBW, part crocodile (but they walk upright, their long tails swishing on the floor behind them.) They have sorta eagle-like faces, big cartoonish eyes and a perpetual frown. Their skin is green and scaly but their bellies are whitish-grey, with big multiple rolls and lines across them like a cartoonist might draw a lizard's belly. They pad around the dorm, barely acknowledging me, communicating among themselves somehow in a language I never comprehend. It's not clear how I will ever leave the place (when the semester ends?) or what I'm doing there. Oh yeah, they're also kinda hot.
It's so sweet that you dreamed of me.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #23
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

When ever I dream about women and sexual desire- they are always fat.
The best dreams involve swimming pools.
Old 02-23-2007, 07:40 PM   #24
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Like some have already mentioned, I rarely remember my dreams from throughout the night. When I do, they're not obscure, but weird as a situation. I shall not describe.

However, when I dream of any fat women at all, whether it is someone I know, have known, or know of, it's never sexual, erotic, or anything of the sort. My dreams with such women always involve some sort of emotional connection, breaking point, or complete depression involved with that fat woman. It bugs the crap out of me, especially when they're in such detail that I think I am actually acting it all out in real life (until I wake up and hug my pillow, of course). One that I'll give an example of is a girl I went out with in High School (big, but not too big at all). We were broken up within a week, but I still had strong feelings for her (yes, she dumped my ass). I remember dreaming of exactly what happened, but an extension of her talking to me about the problems in gory detail and her escaping my world forever.
It's one of those "You had to be there" sort of things, but they're always on an emotional level.
*shrugs*

But they're very rare. I have not remembered a dream in months.
Old 02-23-2007, 09:32 PM   #25
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed
Default Squeezy Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post

Dreams are where I got my own particular wicked little kink. I saw imagery of BBWs squeezing or stuck in TV and movies and stories and jokes, and I started having dreams involving such scenes, but rather than comical they became kinky and erotic.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote