Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 02-23-2007, 09:52 PM   #26
hugscurves

hugscurves has said some nice things
Default Typical

I confess to dreaming of feeding and being fed. Shamefully.
hugscurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:21 AM   #27
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatgirlfan View Post
The best dreams involve swimming pools.
YES! Dreams including bodies of water and bodies of women frequently go well.

I remember one dream when I was seventeen that featured my girlfriend at the time. We were having lunch in the middle of a pond in a white rowboat and we were dressed as if we had just stepped out of a Jane Austen novel. Suddenly, she dropped her parasol in the water and I lunged to grab it, accidentally tipping the boat over. We fell into the pond, which was fortunately very shallow. When she stood up, her dress was clinging to every fold, every pleasantly plump curve on her body. She was ridiculously well-endowed with fat, flaring hips and legs that went on for days. I remember running my hands over her soft, soaking-wet body and it was absolute heaven.

EDIT: Bodies of water in dreams are supposed to represent the womb, aren't they? I don't want to overthink this, for fear that it might ruin the dream.

Last edited by Leonard; 02-24-2007 at 12:25 AM. Reason: afterthought
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:25 AM   #28
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post
YES! Dreams including bodies of water and bodies of women frequently go well.

I remember one dream when I was seventeen that featured my girlfriend at the time. We were having lunch in the middle of a pond in a white rowboat and we were dressed as if we had just stepped out of a Jane Austen novel. Suddenly, she dropped her parasol in the water and I lunged to grab it, accidentally tipping the boat over. We fell into the pond, which was fortunately very shallow. When she stood up, her dress was clinging to every fold, every pleasantly plump curve on her body. She was ridiculously well-endowed with fat, flaring hips and legs that went on for days. I remember running my hands over her soft, soaking-wet body and it was absolute heaven.

EDIT: Bodies of water in dreams are supposed to represent the womb, aren't they? I don't want to overthink this, for fear that it might ruin the dream.
Crap... I wish my dreams were that concrete.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 12:42 AM   #29
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
Crap... I wish my dreams were that concrete.
If only all my dreams were so vivid! It's been a while since I've had a dream like that.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:38 AM   #30
malvineous
Hairy Thunderer

malvineous can now change their title

I don't dream much, and when I do, the dreams are usually never arousing. On the few occasions that I can remember, it has always been with a supersized lady. In my normal dreams, I have dreamed about women of various sizes, though BBWs most often. Sometimes I'll dream about thin women and in my dream I'll be disgusted that I have to be in the presence of a thin woman, though in real life I don't feel that bad about them.
When you can't see what you need to see
malvineous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:37 AM   #31
dedhart

dedhart can now change their title

Well I was always a skinny child, and I would usually have dreams of getting larger myself, either becoming extremely tall or extremely fat or both. I guess in some way my childhood fantasies had shaped my sexuality. I think the wierdest dream that I can remember I was walking on the beach w/ this woman, who wasn't really all that fat, but she was complaining about her skin tight swimsuit so I helped her get it off, it had a zipper in the back and once I got it undone it was like all her fat was somehow contained inside her little swimsuit and she just started to blow up like a balloon, growing and swelling out of control till she was huge.
dedhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:54 AM   #32
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Most of my dreams are about me being lost in semi-famliar areas. Not very sexy in my opioin.

But I did have a dream in middle school about going into a shower with a cute BBW that was a grade above me....then I woke up
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #33
Chode McBlob

Chode McBlob can now change their title

We dream abount women with love handles, flesh rolls, big boobs. Forget about those skinny girls.
Old 02-24-2007, 04:36 PM   #34
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedhart View Post
Well I was always a skinny child, and I would usually have dreams of getting larger myself, either becoming extremely tall or extremely fat or both. I guess in some way my childhood fantasies had shaped my sexuality. I think the wierdest dream that I can remember I was walking on the beach w/ this woman, who wasn't really all that fat, but she was complaining about her skin tight swimsuit so I helped her get it off, it had a zipper in the back and once I got it undone it was like all her fat was somehow contained inside her little swimsuit and she just started to blow up like a balloon, growing and swelling out of control till she was huge.
dreams like that some times turn into wet dreams.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:58 PM   #35
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I always enjoy reading Strawberry's posts. Wish i had something to add, but i am going to have to revisit this thread.
JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #36
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default I Dream of....

I think this post is a wonderful one for the ladies to get a sense of what's happening when the FAs dream. Of course I'm a terrible recollector of dreams, and like many others only have wisps of my dreams as I wake up which evaporate like ephemeral zephyrs. But, I do daydream and will take the artistic license to recollect on that level.

I've found that during the day, when my mind wanders, it meanders along various byways but often settles down with a ssbbw friend who's loving thoughts, touch and passions tickle me in ways that physical beauty and physical love can only hint at, and pleasant recollections of times spent together replay in the theater of the mind.

For me, as visually oriented as I am, it isn't the dream of the outer curves, size or weight of a woman that populate my dreams, but the more personal and interactive aspects of relationships.
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #37
Chunk Admirer

Chunk Admirer can now change their title

I can remember having fat girl dreams starting in middle school. Actually, in the beginning it wasn't so much "fat girls" but rather I would dream about girls I knew in school who were average size but would gradually gain weight. Most notably, I was mostly focused on the "tummy bulge". You know, that nice bulge that would appear when a girl first started gaining weight. It just drove me nuts. So much so that I had dreams about it. I would dream about that bulge getting bigger and bigger over time and as it grew, her pants would get tighter and tighter. I would imagine her struggling to pull her pants up all the way. I guess I've always had this "outgrow your clothes" fetish all along.

In the beginning, these dreams just focused on slight weight gain...enough to make that lower tummy bulge really noticeable and pants not able to be zipped up. As time progressed, so did the amount of weight gain in my fantasies. The gains would be more and more with each passing year. Also, the dreams progressed from the girl just gaining weight (and me just observing it) to me being involved with the girl in some way (like romantically)....feeding her and watching her slowly grow. Sometimes I would dream about that tummy growing so much it ripped the zipper apart and the belly came flowing out. Wow, what a turn-on. Later, my focus began to include growing butts and the middle tummy section along with the lower tummy.

I never really dreamed about stuffing a girl...but I have dreamed about the girl stuffing herself. She would start eating and eating, then we would continue into the bedroom for 'bedroom aerobics', all the while she is stuffing herself without stopping.

So, you can see how my dreams have changed over time. I wonder if others' dreams have changed in a similar manner.
Chunk Admirer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #38
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i used to have recurring "chased" dreams...the strange part is that i seemed to enjoy being chased. it's a hell of a rush...and it was always something unstoppable...like some huge robot that'd smash through walls that i'd take the time to scale.
Does this wall-smashing robot also steal cookies? Because that could be some weird ANTI-gainer/stuffer dream you're having, there. You have to FIGHT the robot and SECURE the cookies!!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:16 PM   #39
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
Did you dream about big girls before you knew you liked them? caveats Who's walkin on/off the stage of your nighttime dreaming?
Well, I knew I liked fat women since I was a kid, so those thoughts preceded dreaming about women sexually by about 6 years.

Well I like women so my dream gals have been all sizes. The first at age 14 was plump. She was nude, lying on a reclining stone couch in a garden. The dreams have ranged from the sublime to the ridiculous. One lady was so deliciously fat that the fat on her upper arms hung almost to the ground.

Dreaming is one of my favorite parts of life. It's much more fun than mundane life. I'm also much more powerful. Lots of flying, teleportation. Sometimes I've even taken concious control of my dreams.

My favorite books on dreams has been Carlos Castenedas' The Art of Dreaming. So far it's the only one that made much of any sense.

The worst dreams are programming dreams, where I keep trying to write a computer program. The programs never get written and are so boring and frustrating. When I was first trying to learn Flash, I had dreams doing Flash. I realized it was my minds way of getting practice.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:25 PM   #40
BackNickelBack

BackNickelBack can now change their title
Default As for me,

I don't really have too many dreams, but when I do, it's usually about weight gain. It'll be me and a girl I know from the dorms or from around campus, and we'll be hanging out and I'll notice that she's gained a little bit of weight. She'll just smile, pat her tummy, and say she enjoys eating too much to quit it and diet. IDK, that's all I got.

www.myspace.com/backnickelback

www.myspace.com/autumnviewband
BackNickelBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:27 PM   #41
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The last dream I can remember involved me fighting off zombies with a chainsaw and shotgun.

No, I wasn't Ash. Yes, it kicked ass.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:59 PM   #42
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

was it doom 3 or resident evil?
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:09 PM   #43
Accept
True Metal FA

Accept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot pics

I very rarely have sexual dreams anymore. Most of the dreams I have are the adventurish kind, with my fiance as my beautiful BBW partner in whatever nonsensical escapades. I still have a recurring dream where she is a seductive dancer that I've never met before, she takes interest in me, and things go from there -- I've had that for about three years, off and on.

TMI alert:
Before I was 22, I was completely "hands-off," if you know what I mean, and had erotic dreams multiple times every week. Making out with a BBW on a cushiony bed, feeling a girl growing in my arms, having sex with a BBW, seeing female friends of mine suddenly plumped up overnight, flying through the sky while making out with a BBW (even just flying alone gave me intense erotic elation, no idea why)... lol yeah, not very specific and kinda random, but they were very, very awesome. They're now replaced by real life awesomeness, and more mundane dreams have taken their place.
Accept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:06 PM   #44
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

When I'm dreaming lucidly I try to get some feeding in there. Otherwise I end up in situations like Mini 'cept sometimes I can fly too.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:19 AM   #45
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

In 1968 when I was still 12 I had a dream of a fat Elizabeth Montgomery (well, Samantha from Bewitched! I didn't realize it was her till after I woke up tho.) She wasn't super fat, maybe 200 or 240 pounds.

Anyway, it's a very warm Long Island summer night and we're standing alone in the ocean (except I almost don't have a body, like a ghost. She has on a one-piece bathing suit) waist deep as ocean roars around us, kind of a black-and-white dream. Moon shines very fiercely overhead through thick, darkly brooding clouds. No words are said. At one point she smiles. She's like an apparition too, but we keep....bumping into each other, again and again and again, bumping into each other and she's writhing around in sorta slow motion passion like a girl in a Breck hair commercial. (1968 was the year I stopped watching TV and this was a very teenage dream.)
Old 02-28-2007, 03:07 AM   #46
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*pops out from behind naugahyde couch reading Civilizations and Its Discontents* These posts are all very interesting! Please continue! *pops back down, scribbling notes*
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:01 PM   #47
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
*pops out from behind naugahyde couch reading Civilizations and Its Discontents* These posts are all very interesting! Please continue! *pops back down, scribbling notes*
Ok, in my dreams, I'm always on a train, going into a giant tunnel and....Ok. No i'm not.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:10 PM   #48
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

I have a recouring dream in which I am riding a motorcycle with a woman whos face I can't see but her body is similar to that of some of the larger sized models like Diane. We hit a rock and save her but at the cost of my own life.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #49
interesting monster

interesting monster can now change their title

All of the women in my dreams are fat!
Old 03-03-2007, 04:05 PM   #50
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Some clever, bored ladies and I were chatting away our good REM sleep hours last night and started wondering...what do FAs dream about? Do you always dream about big girls? Really big girls that never stop gettin bigger? Celebrities as big girls? Did you dream about big girls before you knew you liked them? Who's walkin on/off the stage of your nighttime dreaming?

p.s. usual caveats including: if this has been discussed to death before, me apologies!

I don't recall my dreams very often but ever since I bought a new bed last October, I've been recalling more of them.

I can still recall one dream I had way back in high school involving a chubby girl I admired back then, but never had the nerve to ask out, and a swimming pool. Yeah, the movie, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, came out when I was a teen and it was sorta like the pool scene in that movie but with a chubby girl.

I don't recall too many other erotic dreams as they tend to be those odd ones where the woman is faceless and stuff like that.

I did have one clear dream about a girl I know now...however she's short and very petite. I recall being angry at some faceless guy for not treating my friend right...she currently DOES have a nice boyfriend whose very good to her. I'm not sure why I dreamed that as I've met her boyfriend and I like him.

I tend to recall dreams about a variety of things from teeth, flying and monsters in my house.

Dennis

Last edited by Still a Skye fan; 03-03-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote