Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #26
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnoliagrows View Post
Obviously ladies, there is no shame here.

I wanted to respond though because I wanted to be clear that the masturbation wasn't the shameful part for me (been doing that for awhile now ) It was the enjoying my own fat.

P.S. toys are good - mine is pink.
mine is purple and her name is Splitza!
Old 02-26-2007, 05:24 PM   #27
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
P.S. toys are good - mine is pink.
What do you know? So is mine.

It didn't cost me a cent, though.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #28
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Jokes aside, maybe someone ought to start a thread on just masturbating-- there's a lot to say on the subject, and I, for one, can't tell you how long I hated myself for it. Part of it was my unwillingness to accept that flagrant passions were okay to have, and not worthy of condemnation. Another part of it was the loneliness that I felt after it occured. The way that nobody spoke of masturbation when I was younger also had an influence on my feelings, as well as conservative religious doctrine (which I was not exposed to, thank God, until I came to college and had already heard more moderate religious perspectives on it-- such as those of BigPlaidPants). And the last part of my self-loathing-- the part most relevant to this board and in fact the reason that finally motivated me to stop lurking-- came from the difficulty I had accepting that the larger female form was not only sexual and private-- it was beautiful and public-- all this, despite the fact that I had been an open FA for some time. My transition away from this former state, which started a year before I stopped lurking, was something like moving from a dark and hidden place of chilly roots (the landscape of an ill-repressed id) to an open plain of heat and light. Things continue to improve, and I have this board to thank in part.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:05 PM   #29
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
Bux with an x is the best way to spell bux.
almost as good as spelling bocks with a cks.

what's in that bocks? GOD DAMNIT TELL ME WHAT IS IN THAT BOCKS
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:32 PM   #30
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Lots o'stuff that was cool
Wonderful post, it seems I must spread the rep around before I can give it to you again.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:58 PM   #31
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Jokes aside, maybe someone ought to start a thread on just masturbating-- there's a lot to say on the subject, and I, for one, can't tell you how long I hated myself for it. Part of it was my unwillingness to accept that flagrant passions were okay to have, and not worthy of condemnation. Another part of it was the loneliness that I felt after it occured. The way that nobody spoke of masturbation when I was younger also had an influence on my feelings, as well as conservative religious doctrine (which I was not exposed to, thank God, until I came to college and had already heard more moderate religious perspectives on it-- such as those of BigPlaidPants). And the last part of my self-loathing-- the part most relevant to this board and in fact the reason that finally motivated me to stop lurking-- came from the difficulty I had accepting that the larger female form was not only sexual and private-- it was beautiful and public-- all this, despite the fact that I had been an open FA for some time. My transition away from this former state, which started a year before I stopped lurking, was something like moving from a dark and hidden place of chilly roots (the landscape of an ill-repressed id) to an open plain of heat and light. Things continue to improve, and I have this board to thank in part.
I gave SayHello rep, but wanted to say it here: Great post. Well said.

<raises beer stein, nodds to SayHello, and sips fine brown lager>

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:10 PM   #32
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am allergic to some material they use to make most toys. I had no idea what it was so I spent a lot of time buying toys and trying them out to see what worked, what didn't for one reason or another. Once you open them you can't return them of course so I had amassed quite a collection. Let's just say I could throw a party for 40 people.

Anyway, I had the rejects all collected in this box. I kept this box of dildos for a long time afraid to throw them out. Here in MA you can turn in your soda/beer bottles and cans for 5 cents so it is not unusual in some neighborhoods to find your trash has been rifled through and there's garbage all over your front lawn from people looking for cans to redeem. There were these people who like to hit our trash on the street looking for bottles and cans and I feared that somebody would go through my stuff and dump all the dildos out looking for cans and I would find a dildo garden first thing in the morning for the world to see. What was worse was that in that spot in front of my house was also a bus stop where mothers would stand with their children to put them on the school bus in the morning and at just about that time is when the sun would come up to reveal 40+ squirming items in the grass or snow. It was my nightmare.

I finally threw them all away last year without incident, but you want to talk about SHAME... bleh.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:29 PM   #33
XGuy

XGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Anyway, I had the rejects all collected in this box. I kept this box of dildos for a long time afraid to throw them out. Here in MA you can turn in your soda/beer bottles and cans for 5 cents so it is not unusual in some neighborhoods to find your trash has been rifled through and there's garbage all over your front lawn from people looking for cans to redeem. There were these people who like to hit our trash on the street looking for bottles and cans and I feared that somebody would go through my stuff and dump all the dildos out looking for cans and I would find a dildo garden first thing in the morning for the world to see. What was worse was that in that spot in front of my house was also a bus stop where mothers would stand with their children to put them on the school bus in the morning and at just about that time is when the sun would come up to reveal 40+ squirming items in the grass or snow. It was my nightmare.
You should have chopped them up into tiny pieces and smuggled them out your pant leg at work.

Or found alternate uses, I mean if you have nephews/neices, what better way to piss off your brothers/sisters by giving their kids sex toys for Christmas. Or decorate them into a dashboard bobblehead. Or you could have sold them, go Ebay!
XGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:37 PM   #34
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

How would you list that? 8 inch dildo..slightly used? Oldie but goody? Many years left in it? Act now, I may get horny again?
Old 02-26-2007, 07:54 PM   #35
XGuy

XGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesXGuy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
How would you list that? 8 inch dildo..slightly used? Oldie but goody? Many years left in it? Act now, I may get horny again?
Hah, would sell like hotcakes on Ebay, you could probably get 150% return on your "investment."
Old 02-26-2007, 08:02 PM   #36
mwb200

mwb200 has said some nice things
Default ... maybe form a buyers club ...

it sounds like the women on this discussion should form a buyers club. There is power in numbers.
mwb200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 08:07 PM   #37
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
I gave SayHello rep, but wanted to say it here: Great post. Well said.

<raises beer stein, nodds to SayHello, and sips fine brown lager>
*clink*

*SLURP*
Old 02-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #38
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
that's an amazing post there cutie!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:42 PM   #39
curvalicious
Rawr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
I am allergic to some material they use to make most toys. I had no idea what it was so I spent a lot of time buying toys and trying them out to see what worked, what didn't for one reason or another. Once you open them you can't return them of course so I had amassed quite a collection. Let's just say I could throw a party for 40 people.

I finally threw them all away last year without incident, but you want to talk about SHAME... bleh.
seriously this just made my night!!!
I'm sorry that happened to you, but it was a good laugh though!
Old 02-27-2007, 12:01 AM   #40
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
So here it is. I'm outing the shame. This post is me saying, "Get out, Shame. You have no place with me!"
Good for you, magnolia! A very empowering feeling, I'm sure.

And why, whenever I see this thread title do I see "Kicking shane in the ass" and then wonder who shane is?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:24 AM   #41
XGuy

Masturbation is the bane of my existence.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:52 AM   #42
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuy View Post
Well, the good news, XGuy, is you can kick masturbation in the balls by just saying no. I've been clean three and a half years now and I've never felt better nor been more productive.

Last edited by Santaclear; 02-27-2007 at 12:55 AM. Reason: content questionable
Santaclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:08 AM   #43
XGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Well, the good news, XGuy, is you can kick masturbation in the balls by just saying no. I've been clean three and a half years now and I've never felt better nor been more productive.
I chew, smoke, and drink... spend a minimum probably of 2 hours a day on forums like this, check the news about every hour or two, etc... Yet the only thing I think I'm actually addicted to is... masturbation.

Hah good luck cutting it. I can hardly make it a few days, though that's a sadly impressive improvement since a few years ago.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:05 AM   #44
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I chew, smoke, and drink... spend a minimum probably of 2 hours a day on forums like this, check the news about every hour or two, etc... Yet the only thing I think I'm actually addicted to is... masturbation.
Hah good luck cutting it. I can hardly make it a few days, though that's a sadly impressive improvement since a few years ago.
You can do it. Maybe religious counseling or any other sympathetic ear can help you get through this, or maybe try it with a friend. Together you can lick masturbation.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:30 AM   #45
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post
almost as good as spelling bocks with a cks.

what's in that bocks? GOD DAMNIT TELL ME WHAT IS IN THAT BOCKS
...Wow, I thought I was the only one who did that.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:26 AM   #46
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Burn!!!

Quote:
The Holy Bible states "It is better to marry than to burn" I seek
a wife. Rather than hellfire, I think burn means to have unsatisfied sexual desire.
A sexual climax without a partner is not very satisfying.
The Burning
SuperNova,
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:53 AM   #47
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
The Holy Bible states "It is better to marry than to burn" I seek
a wife. Rather than hellfire, I think burn means to have unsatisfied sexual desire.
The Burning
SuperNova,
Edgar
Okay, though I think if my primary motivation to get married is to release sexual tension, I'm going to have bigger problems down the line.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:02 AM   #48
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
The Burning
SuperNova,
Edgar
I find it can be DELIGHTFUL.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #49
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
you can kick masturbation in the balls by just saying no. I've been clean three and a half years now and I've never felt better nor been more productive.
That's cause it's been so long since you've masturbated.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:14 AM   #50
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Know

Quote:
Okay, though I think if my primary motivation to get married is to release sexual tension, I'm going to have bigger problems down the line.
I'm divorced and I've had the bigger problems, too, you're absolutely right. Release of sexual tension should be a few down from the top of the list of motivations to get married.
With Understanding,
Edgar

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote