Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #1476
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Your dog looks like it's ready to attack anyone that comes near you! Talk about a warning stare!
Lol, Shannon was harmless but, him and his brother where protective of me.They use to fallow me around all the time. In almost all of my baby photos he or his brother are right there. LOL

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
Old 01-01-2010, 12:12 PM   #1477
ssbwjedisweetheart

ssbwjedisweetheart can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post
I think you look cute either way.
Thank you.

You have to jump sometimes,cuz life is not worth living if your scarred all the time;)
Old 01-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #1478
exhippiedude

exhippiedude can now change their title
Default Happy New Year

Jedisweet you are soooo hot.
I've made a bit of progress especially after the holidays
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Graphic1.JPG (39.3 KB, 4426 views)
Old 01-02-2010, 03:22 PM   #1479
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitislove View Post
I'll bite. I never was what would be considered "fat" in these parts, but did take shit from family when I was 25 lbs heavier. The first one is me at 143 lbs. Two words: Dorm. Food. This one is from Winter 2005.

The second one is me hiking two months ago at 117. Not the most flattering, but I think it shows a difference Funny thing is Ive lost a few pounds out here and now certain members of the family worry Im anorexic. Oh family. You cant win.

You are very pretty. I love your outfit in the 1st pic! My little sister has always been thin and people ask her all the time if she is anorexic (which she hates) but she eats, she just isn't INTO food. She has the opposite problem of me..hahaha! I think it is just as rude for people to harp on thin people about their weight. Some people are just naturally that way. Where I have a hard time losing, my little sister has a hard time gaining.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #1480
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediaboy View Post
Listen,

I'm drunk right now and listening to Rod Stewart but its the kind of honest drunk that reveals a man.

If you have a belly: I want to fuck you.

No matter that age you are, if you have a belly: I want to fuck you.

I love chubby chickas, rubinesque lollitas.

I don't care about your cesarean scars, or your stretch marks: I want to fuck you.

Hell, I want to love you.

I want to turn my back on the world, against impossible odds and fucking love you.

I want to listen to The Pixies and smoke grass in the afternoon when I get off work and freshly showered and worship your body like the beauty of a buffet.

I want to fall in love with you over coffee and cigarettes while we talk about Bob Dillon.

I want to fuck you while Patti Smith and Iggy Pop make sweet love between the speakers.

I want to listen to you on vinyl, I want to drink every ounce of your twelve ounce curves.

I want to eat you like a peach and come back for more as ravenous as a romantic.

But most of all.

But most of all; girl, I want to love you.

Like a grown ass man should.

Like a human being deserves.

Like a partner.

Like a lover.

Like a mother.

<3

Mediaboy.

love this!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:41 PM   #1481
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I unintentionally gained weight over the past few months. Free food while working will do that to you, I guess. It's a chronic ohheyfreecake disorder.

I think I was 230 in these. It's weird to think I was that small.

I was probably hovering around 260-265 in this.

and now(ish):

In her hips, there's revolution.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #1482
Nspens

Nspens has said some nice things

well unintentional or not, you look great
Old 01-06-2010, 08:47 PM   #1483
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
chronic ohheyfreecake disorder.
I'm using this.

Also, you're adorable, I love your hair in the last pic, and pervy comment that I can't think of off the top of my head because I'm too tired.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #1484
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Holy cow, a rare sight! Raegan in jeans!

Cute as always.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:14 AM   #1485
ShazzyBombshell

ShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this boardShazzyBombshell carries a lot of weight on this board

I don't really have any pictures of me skinny, as I have never been skinny but here is a 2 year comparison.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20072009.jpg (31.7 KB, 3693 views)
Old 01-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #1486
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Absolutely lovely, especially the second pic
Old 01-07-2010, 07:22 PM   #1487
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
It's a chronic ohheyfreecake disorder.
The cake isn't a lie? Excellent.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #1488
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

All I can say is wow, Shazzy. Absolutely fabulous.

Chris
Old 01-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #1489
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazzyBombshell View Post
I don't really have any pictures of me skinny, as I have never been skinny but here is a 2 year comparison.
Beautiful, 2nd pic you look more happy
Old 01-08-2010, 10:20 AM   #1490
rustydog7

rustydog7 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShazzyBombshell View Post
Shazzy you look fabulous.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:08 PM   #1491
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The fun continues here:

Your skinniest and fattest pics - Part 2!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
Closed Thread