Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #26
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
What is ideal??
I think the ideal is difference for everyone. Another example of people who try to make us believe you need to have a .7 ratio, or else you don't fit this world.
P.s. Ava: You look gorgeous with your less hip and more waist; beauty

GPL.

I didn't mean to say that .7 is indeed the ideal for anyone really, but you know how those shows talk about their research and such... it was just kind of interesting how the ratio can stay the same for such a range of women and sizes.

And thank you
RedHotAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 01:33 PM   #27
RedHotAva

RedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRedHotAva can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
Perfect the way you are.
Thank you! so sweet...
Old 03-04-2007, 02:18 PM   #28
clubgossip

clubgossip can now change their title
Default You are all gorgeous in your own special ways!

I am not trying to single out those who are beautiful or not. SImply saying I prefer pear shaped. Hey all shapely women are stunning.
77 inch hips....wow...thanks for sharing..
clubgossip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 03:34 PM   #29
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Hee hee hee, borderline? I'm 450 pounds. That's not borderline in anybody's book, as far as I know. I'm definitely an SSBBW. Let me put it this way - when you can't buy clothes in brick & mortar stores anymore (including Catherine's, Lane Bryant, etc.) chances are good you're an SSBBW.

That's only my opinion.
Either way is fine by me! If you say you are then you must be, I mean, people usually need to know what size they are themselves.
Still your point made is hard to dispute.

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:25 PM   #30
clubgossip

OK....shameless attempt to boost this thread again
BOOST!
Old 03-08-2007, 07:34 PM   #31
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubgossip View Post
OK....shameless attempt to boost this thread again
BOOST!
QUAD DAMAGE!

points to the person who tells me where that's from.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:58 AM   #32
RedHotAva

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
QUAD DAMAGE!

points to the person who tells me where that's from.
I think it's from Quake
Old 03-09-2007, 01:50 PM   #33
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

I pears
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:23 PM   #34
clubgossip

BLUSH
So do I. I just wish more would share their mesaurements..lol
Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #35
fatgirlflyin
needs a vacation

fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!fatgirlflyin keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post

54w/73h
.82 here

54/46/56
no where near a pear...
Old 03-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #36
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHotAva View Post
I think it's from Quake
Sweet... yes... Arena
Old 03-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #37
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I recently had to get measured for a dress and was surprised to find that my hips aren't as big as they used to be. I previously had 58-59 inch hips, now they're at 54...hmmmm you would have thought those mini eclairs would have added more inches.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:59 PM   #38
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

38/44 sooo - .86

... curses
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:09 PM   #39
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I haven't measured in about 2 years, but based on last numbers and waist divided by hips, I'm a .74 ish.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #40
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm about...a .72, with 72" hips, looks like. Just had to measure to get some clothes made!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:26 PM   #41
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

and now no more math tonight.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:38 PM   #42
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Also .68 (.6839), though I'm still not convinced I'm not an hourglass.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:41 PM   #43
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Also .68, though I'm still not convinced I'm not an hourglass.
yeah, these stats are only 1/2 the fruit!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #44
clubgossip

HUGE GRIN on my face...thanks for joining in on the fun ladies. Harmless fun but it happens to bring a big smile to my face every time I log back on!
Thanks again!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #45
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Rainy is my ratio twin.
Waxwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 09:56 PM   #46
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default The Triangle Ratio

54 chest - 44 waist (1.22 ratio) definitely have to get the abs smaller
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:35 PM   #47
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
Rainy is my ratio twin.
Just think how many knick knacks and objet d’art we could send flying with our hips walking through a room together.

Last edited by rainyday; 03-09-2007 at 10:38 PM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #48
clubgossip

Rainy....you could charge the likes of me to see that!...lol
Oh..I'd pay for any breakages..
Old 03-10-2007, 07:28 PM   #49
clubgossip

WOW...thanks Liz.....72" hips...BLUSH....gorgeous
Old 10-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #50
ecortez766

ecortez766 can now change their title

Well I like to go more by the looks. And If there is more than a 20 inch difference. Then I am a very happy man
ecortez766 is offline   Reply With Quote