Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 10-10-2008, 09:53 AM   #51
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

Okay I am 42 at the waist and 60 hips

So it came to something like 1.43

so if .7 is desireable...since I am like twice that does that mean I am twice as desirable???

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #52
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
Okay I am 42 at the waist and 60 hips

So it came to something like 1.43

so if .7 is desireable...since I am like twice that does that mean I am twice as desirable???
Flip it. 42/60= .7

I'm .666 You know what that means!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:38 AM   #53
No-No-Badkitty
Purrrrrrrrr~

No-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 clubNo-No-Badkitty is a member of the 500 club

oh well...math never was my strong point...

:kiss2:The Man I Love :kiss2:
No-No-Badkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #54
sweet&fat
My aim is true.

sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!sweet&fat has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-No-Badkitty View Post
oh well...math never was my strong point...
No problem- I just saw that your measurements are close to mine and knew it had to be around .7, but yes, it still makes you twice as desirable!
sweet&fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #55
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post
Flip it. 42/60= .7

hips like cinderella

exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #56
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet&fat View Post

Yes, yes we do....
Old 10-10-2008, 12:04 PM   #57
SupaSexi

SupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot picsSupaSexi does more than just post hot pics

I dont fit into any type of body shape (pear, apple, or hourglass) that I know of. I was told I am an inverted triangle, whatever the hell that means LOL. 54/68 .794
Old 10-10-2008, 01:28 PM   #58
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow My new pick up line..

So baby... what's your ratio??

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:02 PM   #59
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not a BBW but I'll bite.

Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:48 AM   #60
BeaBea
Man up or move on!

BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!BeaBea keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll play...
I'm 57 inch waist and 86 inch hips - which makes me either a 0.662 or a 1.508

Tracey xx
BeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:10 AM   #61
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My ratio keeps skewing higher/steeper as I get hippier. New nickname: wingnut.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #62
jeff7005

jeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjeff7005 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaBea View Post
I'll play...
I'm 57 inch waist and 86 inch hips - which makes me either a 0.662 or a 1.508

Tracey xx
Its makes you the sexiest women in all of dims .86 wooooooooow
jeff7005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 12:09 AM   #63
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

mine is...

w 67/hips 85

However, I dont think it accurate cos I included my big belly into the hips measurement.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:02 AM   #64
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSexi View Post
I dont fit into any type of body shape (pear, apple, or hourglass) that I know of. I was told I am an inverted triangle, whatever the hell that means LOL. 54/68 .794
whatever shape you are you look beautiful. i saw your pic in your profile.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:14 PM   #65
bellyjelly

bellyjelly can now change their title

Hello, I'm new here. Lovin this thread

Mine are 41w and 55h so my ratio is 0.745
bellyjelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #66
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last I checked, 27 inch waist and 34 inch hips.

1.25925926 by the OP's method.
0.794117647 by the other method.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:12 AM   #67
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hmmm~! Interesting thread to revive!

My waist is 32
My hips are 43

=0.74

Dammit, that is higher than before I started gaining weight. Me, why you no have curves?!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #68
pinuplola
plump platinum blonde

pinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokespinuplola can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i have no clue how yall are doin this math stuff but here are measurements if any of u smarty pants would be so kind as to tell me my ratio

waist: 47'
hips:58'
Old 07-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuplola View Post
i have no clue how yall are doin this math stuff but here are measurements if any of u smarty pants would be so kind as to tell me my ratio

waist: 47'
hips:58'
0.81! It is the waist measurement divided by the hips, by the way.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote