Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-05-2007, 12:46 PM   #26
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

I reckon the response might be different if it was a bbw wanting to crush a skinny guy. Personally even if it was a bbw I probaly wouldn't go for it, seems a bit scary, you need trust in Squashing.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:58 PM   #27
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveuk28 View Post
Oh praise be. The language barrier of course?
It doesn't just affect the Germans, but us English too. I remember I was in Night Club in Los Angeles and in my finest English accent asked a girl if she wanted "a daaance", though she must have thought that I said something about her "aaaarse" - her rather firey friend told me to go and do something that I think is actually illegal in California. Much to the amusement of the friends that I was with.

I have run into some language differences with some friends of mine across the pond...especially in regards to some slang terms. I won't even try to get into it here.

however, I'm hoping that it's just the language barrier.

And as for the other post above this, yes squashing has a lot to do with trust...*sigh* At times I have enjoyed being the recipient of this activity. But I fully trusted him.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:09 PM   #28
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think what caused me to comment was the word 'crush' instead of 'squash'. Probably an indiscernable difference to someone of another language, but when combined with "scream and shout", there's room for question, at least to me. It's a slippery slope when you try to communicate with folks who are more comfortable in another language. I know I've raised an eyebrow more than once when visiting my British cousin, and his saying "I'll knock you up tomorrow morning and we'll go get some fags"
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #29
braveuk28

braveuk28 can now change their title

Roughly translated into British English means -
"I will make you pregnant in the morning then go get some cigarettes" - You say Tomatoe etc etc etc....

Agree with you on thr crush/squash debarcle.

Paul x
braveuk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #30
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

You don't say "knock you up" to mean going over to someone's house anymore? I swear that's what he told me it meant (this was some years ago), lol.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:10 PM   #31
braveuk28

braveuk28 can now change their title

Im sad to say that I never heard that - I think "he" had Samantha Lovin on his mind when he was telling you this.

I have just asked my flat mate who also assumes knocking someone up = rolling around in the hay. Though she is highly sexed and her latest BF does look like a farm boy type, almost like worzel gommage, though handsome.

Paul xxxx
braveuk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #32
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quote:
Im sad to say that I never heard that - I think "he" had Samantha Lovin on his mind when he was telling you this.

I have just asked my flat mate who also assumes knocking someone up = rolling around in the hay. Though she is highly sexed and her latest BF does look like a farm boy type, almost like worzel gommage, though handsome.

Paul xxxx
Sweet jeebus, no way. We're cousins, but not kissin-cousins lol.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:36 PM   #33
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

When I was younger I overheard a rather lengthy conversation (at church) concerning a young Australian woman announcing "I'm so knocked up" the morning after an encounter--evidently she meant "tired".

...yeah, at church. Yay for married men?
Old 03-05-2007, 04:51 PM   #34
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Oh praise be. The language barrier of course?
It doesn't just affect the Germans, but us English too. I remember I was in Night Club in Los Angeles and in my finest English accent asked a girl if she wanted "a daaance", though she must have thought that I said something about her "aaaarse" - her rather firey friend told me to go and do something that I think is actually illegal in California. Much to the amusement of the friends that I was with.
hehehe. braveuk - you make me laugh. i'm glad i'm on this board.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #35
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Can I just say that: I too have a fantasy about crushing a smaller girl, but, as part of a consensual and loving relationship rather than a kind of "fat boy power trip" as I think someone called it. Am I bad?

Is our German colleague been derided for this, or the rather crude and slightly psycho way he introduced the subject. Please be the latter. :-)

Paul xx
You're not twisted. You're not who I was addressing. His wording made it appear that he wanted to harm his partner by living out his fantasy. THAT's twisted, and using his own body was the weapon is what's sick.

You are correct; the way he introduced it, the wording, made me shiver.

But he's clarified himself, and now it's all good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #36
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default see "Happiness of the katurkaris"

check out "Happiness of the katukaris" a Japanese film, where a fat sumo goes away for the weekend with his lean, young Japanese girlfriend and they later find him passed out, and later dead. They think that the young woman has left but they later find her under him, smothered to death. you might dig that.
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:54 PM   #37
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Speaking of good ice breakers.....

is there a woman here who might enjoy getting on top of me and hearing me beg and plead for her to get off (of me, I mean)?

just askin'.......
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:16 PM   #38
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

They say knock you up here which means basically 'I'll come round in the morning' or 'I'll knock on' which means I'll come round for you.

I do think there is some translation errors here but he speaks much better English than I speak German. Plus no one seems to kick off when a BBW wants a slim man or wants to squash/crush someone.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 04:53 AM   #39
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
They say knock you up here which means basically 'I'll come round in the morning' or 'I'll knock on' which means I'll come round for you.

I do think there is some translation errors here but he speaks much better English than I speak German. Plus no one seems to kick off when a BBW wants a slim man or wants to squash/crush someone.
Language barrier. Squashed (consensually)? Ok. Crushed (against my will)? Not so much. It's all about connotation (or buzz word, I suppose, in this case)--which a German with an intermediate grasp of the language probably wouldn't know.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:30 AM   #40
Feedee81

Feedee81 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
Language barrier. Squashed (consensually)? Ok. Crushed (against my will)? Not so much. It's all about connotation (or buzz word, I suppose, in this case)--which a German with an intermediate grasp of the language probably wouldn't know.
yes thats right.it has to be soft and sensual.maybe i did not choose the right words.i am sorry for this missunderstanding.i am not a psycho guy who runs around and "crushes girls" all the time.i just wanted to talk about a fantasy i would like to live out.i will work on my english language to avoid such missunderstandings.
Feedee81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:55 PM   #41
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedee81 View Post
yes thats right.it has to be soft and sensual.maybe i did not choose the right words.i am sorry for this missunderstanding.i am not a psycho guy who runs around and "crushes girls" all the time.i just wanted to talk about a fantasy i would like to live out.i will work on my english language to avoid such missunderstandings.
While I'm all for learning another language, it might be easier on these boards to start you're posts with something such as "my written English skills are still developing, please be patient". It'll save you a lot of headaches in the future.
Old 06-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #42
fatcat00f

fatcat00f has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feedee81 View Post
i want to crush a realy skinny girl.i dream of a date with a skinny hot girl,with a nice big dinner and than go to the bedroom and crush her.laying down on her bony body with all my flab and hearing her scream and shout.that is a big turn on for me.is there any lady who likes that.
It is very cool invention!!!
fatcat00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:23 PM   #43
likeitmatters
happiness as finally come

likeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 clublikeitmatters is a member of the 500 club
Default now now guys and girls

speaking about his thoughts and fantasies he is entitled to them and some of us like big girls and small men now not me ofcourse and I have seen videos of bbw sitting on very skinny men so what is the difference?

I thought it would be fun for him to make a running start and leap into the bed like the movie norbert when his wife is sliding down the slide and full speed...lol

that is so funny to think about.
Old 06-08-2008, 12:41 PM   #44
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I love year old posts getting bumped.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:34 PM   #45
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You can't just jump into these things... how about trying "hey, my name is ______. want to hang out?" instead of just jumping right into the bellycrushing. Subtlety is your friend.
Ninja Glutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #46
ChrisVersion2

ChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging inChrisVersion2 makes people happy simply by logging in

maybe he just like to crush on girls?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:26 PM   #47
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Have to admit, you gotta admire his straight to the point-ness.
Old 06-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #48
grady
My socks never match

grady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot pics

I don't really get the crushing thing. What does it do for the guy and/or girl? Someone please explain...
grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:14 PM   #49
PolarKat
Digital Sun tanning

PolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this boardPolarKat carries a lot of weight on this board

goz32z.gif
Dunno about a skinny girl.. I'm just looking for a Tokyo to crush.. Overacted screaming would be nice as well..

PolarKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 08:08 AM   #50
tgif420

tgif420 has said some nice things

this thread made me lol
tgif420 is offline   Reply With Quote