Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-05-2007, 07:33 PM   #26
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

--Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:47 PM   #27
ReallyNiceFellow

Location: I guess you could say that I have no fixed address; I go wherever life takes me
ReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesReallyNiceFellow can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've dated a number of women, some of whom were quite large, and some of whom were pretty tiny.

Personality, heart, kindness, sassiness, intelligence, sense of adventure, warmth, sensuality.....every person has their own mix.

And when it all comes togther, your size, colour, looks and age really don't matter.

However, I do like being sat upon. But that's just an aside.
ReallyNiceFellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:57 PM   #28
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

THANK YOU!!! I agree wholeheartedly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
--Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:01 PM   #29
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Fat and blubber...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
That's a really good point Ripley! I actually remember a post a few years back where somebody stated that they hated having their fat be refered to as "blubber". Unless the fat person is comfortable with that reference (and the other person knows it is OK to say that...) I can see that as being disrespectful. That could probably be included in "don't dwell on the fat and when you speak of it, refer to it properly as such...".

In the literal sense, interchanging the terms fat and blubber is technically incorrect anyway. Fat and blubber have different cell structures (I hang around biologists too much; I know...)

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #30
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Thanks for the kudos Violet!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Violet_Beauregard again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
GREAT Thread.....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!
BTW Violet, thanks for the kudos! You are always there even on the threads that I've started where tumbleweeds blow by and crickets chirp...

Stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #31
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Do you guys really want me to start? I will be teaching a class called FA-101 at Dimensions University.

The curriculum will be posted shortly.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #32
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stan, you're always on the money!! You sure you're married??? Yes?.... DARN! You're wife is one lucky woman..... You two must be VERY in tune....

Thanks sweetie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Violet_Beauregard again.

BTW Violet, thanks for the kudos! You are always there even on the threads that I've started where tumbleweeds blow by and crickets chirp...

Stan
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 09:40 PM   #33
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I must go with the flow and reiterate the fact that a Big Beautiful Woman of any size is a person first and foremost. Respecting her is one of the most important things you, as a "Fat Admirer" can do. Above all else, she is a women. And then a fat woman. (Or getting technical, a fat man on the flipside)

It is also important, in my opinion, to distinctly find out what she (or he, on the flipside) wants from her life and her body for any assumptions or facts are made. Said assumptions or facts [held within the "Fat Admirer"'s brain] can lead to great disappointment and unhappiness.

Not to mention that, it is also a very good idea, methinks, to compliment everything else other than the size of her body (or any part of her body, for that matter) in the beginning and throughout the relationship in order to maintain a well-spread love for her as a person (Note: Rather, not compliments, but truths).
All three (3) things I have stated I believe have been stated or discussed. I cannot think of anything new to add, but only add upon that which has been stated/discussed.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:38 AM   #34
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

-Remember that although the chances of your physical attraction solely being attributed to the added flesh of your partner is high, Fat Admiration is a preference. Realize that your partner is human, and in order for it to be a preference, you must find perks and(or) flaws about your partner that are not directly aligned to their bodyweight. That isn't just personality either. It can be anything: Shared hobbies, shared views on politics and life, shared tastes in things such as music or food, traditions, religion, relationship views , et cetera...

The fat may be the sole thing you are physically attracted to: That is fine.
If the fat is the only reason you are in the relationship: Wellllllllllllllllllllll.......

I'm not saying you're a feeder...
I'm not saying you're not an FA either...
But the chances are much lower.

I'm not one to judge though. That's how some people roll (No pun intended) I suppose.

Ask yourself: Would you be content with a bag of fat?

Or

A living, breathing larger woman, whose curvaceous physique allures you with ease, that can beat you in a card game, takes care of you when you're sick, and loves to have long deep conversations with you about anything? As you would do the same?

(FFA Version)
A living, breathing larger man, whose body captivates you, that will watch your favorite tv shows with you (even though he might not like it), Will do what he can to speed up your recovery from an injury, and also loves to have long conversation with you about anything? As you would do the same?

The following examples are examples . No one said you had to play 7 card blind, or watch soap operas with your partner.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:21 AM   #35
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
Do you guys really want me to start? I will be teaching a class called FA-101 at Dimensions University.

The curriculum will be posted shortly.
By all means Professor, jump in anytime!

fa_man_stan

Old 03-06-2007, 07:58 AM   #36
VelvetKiss
Velvet Soft & Kissilicous

VelvetKiss can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
I am a person first, above all else. The first question you ask me should not be "How much do you weigh?"
I am more than the sum of my fat rolls. Adore me, adore the whole package - not just my body.
Great Point! Once I know someone then we can get into that, but don't start to objectify me right from the start, there is so much more to us then just our size. Just like there is so much more to FA's.
VelvetKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:32 AM   #37
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

I agree with what a lot of this is saying, since I'm new to the FA/BBW community and have already had my share of this conversation:

"Hi cutie, I saw you on Dims"
Hello, how are you?
"Great, how much do you weigh?"
Umm..My name is Krissy..
"Could you eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting?"
Pardon me?
"Oh god, I couldn't, that's crazy. I could only eat a few chips. I bet you could eat the whole bag."
Maybe, I don't know. Do you want to talk to me or my fat?
"So, when you eat the whole bag, do you want cookies after? Cause that's just insane"

*ignore IM user. stat*
Old 03-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #38
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post
I agree with what a lot of this is saying, since I'm new to the FA/BBW community and have already had my share of this conversation:

Hello, how are you?
Umm..My name is Krissy..
Pardon me?
"Oh god, I couldn't, that's crazy. I could only eat a few chips. I bet you could eat the whole bag."
"So, when you eat the whole bag, do you want cookies after? Cause that's just insane"

*ignore IM user. stat*
I would have had tact about it.

You're a master of Tai Cheeto? Cool!

Did I mention you're beautiful?

Old 03-07-2007, 10:27 AM   #39
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy12 View Post

Hello, how are you?
Umm..My name is Krissy..
Pardon me?

*ignore IM user. stat*
wow that sure isn't creepy

Leon Phelps "The Ladies Man" is classier then that guy. He at least offered women fish sandwhiches.
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:36 AM   #40
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragorat View Post
Always be a gentleman!Nothing turns a lady off more than listening to some moron trying to impress a lady by talking about the size of his or her body parts!At least as opening conversation.You must remember that she is a human being...NOT some side off meat for you to consume.Getting to know what's inside can lead to greater rewards than just acting like a little kid in a candy store!If the lady wants you to get a little more "playful" she'll let you know.
That is soooo true, but of course one should be a gentleman to women of all sizes. However at my size, some men seem to view an Amazon like me as a personal challenge. I'm a happily married woman, but sometimes when I'm away on business I've managed to attract an idiot or two in hotel lounges. I'll never forget these priceless exchanges with some tipsy jerks who tried to pick me up in the worst way. And I mean the worst way. It's FUN to be a wise ass!

Idiot A:
He: "Hey baby, I got a big ten inches right here."
Me: "You don't need me, you need a phonograph."
He: (blank stare)
Me: (walks away as the rest of my group shows up)

Idiot B:
He: "Hey baby, I got some pressure and I need to relieve it."
Me: "Go ahead and burp."
He: "No, it's down lower."
Me: "Then you'd better open a window."
He: "No, it's in front."
Me: "The bathroom is down the hall."
He: "Aren't ya gonna help me relieve this pressure?"
Me: "Sure, that happens to me all the time with bubble wrap. Usually I just run over it repeatedly with my desk chair."
He: (slinks away with a slightly pained expression)

These encounters remind me of what I miss being out of the dating pool a few decades.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #41
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by prickly View Post
.......if you tell me your bra and panties size, i'll tell you how long my peenissss is. in fact, i'll tell you anyway. it's HUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE. i mean weally, weally MASSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIVVVVVVEEEE. it is, honest.
Still trying that line, eh prickly? Didn't work on me in person so I'm quite sure it won't work online. :P
Old 03-07-2007, 11:53 AM   #42
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up

Kudos to all of you gentlemen that get it...Thank You from the bottom of my heart..Made this old lady proud to see so many men,young and old that get it, respect the lady first and the rest will follow..Again Thank You!

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:55 PM   #43
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Lesson ONE - FA 101

This was posted on my MySpace blog about 4-5 weeks ago

"Look, I've been an admirer of big gals for as long as I can remember. I came to DimensionsMagazine.com way back in the day when Conrad ran the website from his other PenComputing site. A lot has happened since then.

Here's my perception of what's happened over the past 10 years. Lots of new FA's who act like kids in candy stores, adding every fat chick they can find on MySpace, then messaging them to see if they'd be interested in having sex with them.......if they aren't, they drop them from their friends list, and move on. It's got to be a terrible waste of time, or someone has to reward them at some point with gratuitous sex to perpetuate this attitude. It makes me sick

The other FA I can't stand is the guy who begs the fat chick with the website to add them as a friend, and then buries the girl in the back of his friends list, so he doesn't get ridiculed by his equally idiotic friends who think that he's even a bigger idiot than he is for liking fat girls. God forbid the girl posts a comment on this guy's MySpace page, he deletes it like it had the AIDS virus. How can you ask someone to be your friend, and do that to them??? One of you asshole FA's wanna give me a reason?? I'll even take a bad reason.....please!!! I HATE CLOSET FA'S!!!!!! It is my personal crusade to rid the world of them, one shithead at a time.

My final gripe is with the FA that ONLY wants to talk about fat.....how fat a chick is, what her measurements are, what she's been eating to get so fat, how big she intends to grow........they ain't fuk'n PLANTS, for Chrissake!!!! These are women with lives who have many other facets of life to discuss than just answering your questions so they have masturbatory fodder for later that night. Do you ever ask them what movies they've seen lately, or where they like to go dancing (did you even know she liked to dance?), or what they think about impeaching Bush?? C'mon you assholes, it just shows how meager your life is when their fat is all you can talk about.

It's insulting, demeaning, and shows a complete lack of respect. Unfortunately, the world has become a place where lack of respect is becoming more & more common. When I used to chat with BBW's, I respected all of them, realized they had lives beyond their size, talked with them about life, and things THEY were interested in. I think that because of that, I was lucky enough to get one of the hottest girls on the net, and have a wonderful life with her. Maybe if you trolls behaved the same way I did, you'd find a nice hot girl to go out with or marry, and not have to stay home jerkin' the gherkin thinking about those beautiful women, wishing you had one."

Your homework for tonight, if you are a FA, is to talk with your wife, your girlfriend, your friend, soemone in Dims chat about ANYTHING other than fat........try it. I know it's tough, but most homeowrk assignments are.
Lesson one is over. There will be a test next week.
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #44
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Dr. Wrestlingguy:

"Just as you are human (FA/FFA), your larger partners is as well. They have needs and wants that go a lot farther than being desired only for their physical attributes.

"Occasional expressions of love are nice, but they should not be the only thing that one should be concerned with in a relationship. The same goes with conversations: There is more to life than talking about one's favorite part of the female/male anatomy. "

"Have at least some pride in what you love."

"Larger people are known throughout History as being desirable. Keep making this History."

Is that a good summary, or do I need to keep studying?

Last edited by Jon Blaze; 03-07-2007 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:28 PM   #45
Jon Blaze
Dusk

We haven't set up the department yet!!!

Conrad is the president. He has dual Doctorates in Fat Admiration and Size Acceptance.

Wrestlingguy is a Doctor/Teacher of Fat Admiration Studies.

FA_Man_Stan is a Doctor/Writer of Fat Admiration Studies.

Jon_Blaze is a student that is setting up the Chain of Command.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #46
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default That must make me the janitor....

Cause I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE taking out the trash when I find out they've insulted the beautiful ladies of Dim...
Old 03-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #47
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragorat View Post
Cause I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE taking out the trash when I find out they've insulted the beautiful ladies of Dim...
Nah.... I'm thinking at least Professor...

Old 03-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #48
sean7
Invisidivisible

sean7 can now change their title

I'll be the student that knows he should be attending lectures, but would rather sleep in instead.
sean7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 02:48 PM   #49
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean7 View Post
I'll be the student that knows he should be attending lectures, but would rather sleep in instead.
Ah yes... the one that replied to my "Size Prose" post awhile back on schh--myspace.....

Bachelor's in Fat Admiration studies, and AS in Sleep studies.

Old 03-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #50
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Dr.Dragorat....Professor of Gentlemantology....