Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 03-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #51
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragorat View Post
Dr.Dragorat....Professor of Gentlemantology....
There you go!!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:32 PM   #52
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Jon, you get an A++++++++++++++++

I yield to my other colleagues for their input.

The Professor
wrestlingguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #53
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in

Jon is our prize student....He'll graduate Sumo cum Lardy....

Last edited by dragorat; 03-07-2007 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Caught misspelling...lol
dragorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 11:23 PM   #54
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweet....

You know if I combined all the Pro Size blogs that I've written, it would probably be a good 90 pages. Dissertation anyone?

Old 03-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #55
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Added to the discussion, took notes, ready for quiz...

Thank you Professor Wrestlingguy! This is exactly the element that I think needs to be cleaned up in the FA community! I am really being a broken record on this, but it isn't even a FA issue per se, it's simply a lack of respect by these guys. Maybe we need to start a FA gentlemen's club or simply go around bustin' chops to get these rude FA to straighten up. (I hear that still happens in Jersey...)

I'm an old man, I've long since lost track of what's happening on the web, so I have my notes from lesson 1 and I'm ready for lesson 2.

Stan

BTW, I added "jerkin' the gherkin" to my thesaurus of sexual terminology; I'm ready for a quiz now...

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 03-08-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: typo: gherkin, not herkin...
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #56
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Get to class man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean7 View Post
I'll be the student that knows he should be attending lectures, but would rather sleep in instead.
If you snooze you loose... Get to class man, your future as a FA rides on this. Do you want to end up working at Burger King with a bunch of skinny girls?

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:28 PM   #57
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Bravo!!!

OMG.... This is GREAT!!!!! WOW!!!!! I applaude you for putting it right out there.... you could not possibly be any more on the money..... BRAVO!!! And that you for being a gentleman.... Thank GOD there are a few of you left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingguy View Post
This was posted on my MySpace blog about 4-5 weeks ago

"Look, I've been an admirer of big gals for as long as I can remember. I came to DimensionsMagazine.com way back in the day when Conrad ran the website from his other PenComputing site. A lot has happened since then.

Here's my perception of what's happened over the past 10 years. Lots of new FA's who act like kids in candy stores, adding every fat chick they can find on MySpace, then messaging them to see if they'd be interested in having sex with them.......if they aren't, they drop them from their friends list, and move on. It's got to be a terrible waste of time, or someone has to reward them at some point with gratuitous sex to perpetuate this attitude. It makes me sick

The other FA I can't stand is the guy who begs the fat chick with the website to add them as a friend, and then buries the girl in the back of his friends list, so he doesn't get ridiculed by his equally idiotic friends who think that he's even a bigger idiot than he is for liking fat girls. God forbid the girl posts a comment on this guy's MySpace page, he deletes it like it had the AIDS virus. How can you ask someone to be your friend, and do that to them??? One of you asshole FA's wanna give me a reason?? I'll even take a bad reason.....please!!! I HATE CLOSET FA'S!!!!!! It is my personal crusade to rid the world of them, one shithead at a time.

My final gripe is with the FA that ONLY wants to talk about fat.....how fat a chick is, what her measurements are, what she's been eating to get so fat, how big she intends to grow........they ain't fuk'n PLANTS, for Chrissake!!!! These are women with lives who have many other facets of life to discuss than just answering your questions so they have masturbatory fodder for later that night. Do you ever ask them what movies they've seen lately, or where they like to go dancing (did you even know she liked to dance?), or what they think about impeaching Bush?? C'mon you assholes, it just shows how meager your life is when their fat is all you can talk about.

It's insulting, demeaning, and shows a complete lack of respect. Unfortunately, the world has become a place where lack of respect is becoming more & more common. When I used to chat with BBW's, I respected all of them, realized they had lives beyond their size, talked with them about life, and things THEY were interested in. I think that because of that, I was lucky enough to get one of the hottest girls on the net, and have a wonderful life with her. Maybe if you trolls behaved the same way I did, you'd find a nice hot girl to go out with or marry, and not have to stay home jerkin' the gherkin thinking about those beautiful women, wishing you had one."

Your homework for tonight, if you are a FA, is to talk with your wife, your girlfriend, your friend, soemone in Dims chat about ANYTHING other than fat........try it. I know it's tough, but most homeowrk assignments are.
Lesson one is over. There will be a test next week.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 06:43 PM   #58
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

should we mention the secert FA decoder ring in this thread? Or is that too secert?
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #59
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I decoded it.... so I guess it's not so secret....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragdor View Post
should we mention the secert FA decoder ring in this thread? Or is that too secert?
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #60
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Give me a good old fashioned FA who loves my fat and is turned on by it any old day!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #61
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would hope that works for you - you married one, didn't ya?
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #62
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
I would hope that works for you - you married one, didn't ya?

abso-fuckin-lutely!!
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #63
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club
Default The rules so far...?

Figured I'd sum up all the previous entries...if you don't like it, blame my OCD...if you do, well, they were your ideas

1.) Don't dwell on the fat. It's sort of like a guy being obsessed with a girl's boobs, or a girl with a guy's penis. There are other things to appreciate.

2.) Try to avoid things that put the fat person you admire in an awkward or uncomfortable position. Think ahead. For example, avoid places that they don't fit or doing things that they are too heavy for etc. If your significant other is a super sized person, you will probably have to get rid of the Mazda Miata, or Suzuki Samurai.

3.) Don't forget to ask bra and pantie size.

4.) Always be a gentleman!Nothing turns a lady off more than listening to some moron trying to impress a lady by talking about the size of his or her body parts!At least as opening conversation.You must remember that she is a human being...NOT some side off meat for you to consume.Getting to know what's inside can lead to greater rewards than just acting like a little kid in a candy store!If the lady wants you to get a little more "playful" she'll let you know.

5.) Not a good plan around women with sharp objects.

6.) Hold your preference with at least some honor. You don't have to be a open book and yell it to the world, but always tell the truth when asked about the subject. It doesn't matter whether you only speak of it around family and close friends, or if you have a picture of a fat person tattooed on your arm.

7.) If you're an FA and through getting to know a BBW you find out that she really wants to lose weight because she thinks she would be happier DON'T try to talk her out of it. I think its okay to state your preference but trying to talk her out of something she feels she needs really disrespects her knowledge of her self, undermines confidence etc., just for the sake of your own desires. Make sure a BBW wants to be a BBW before getting so close that you, the FA, would be super invested in her staying that way. Relationships should be about helping each person become whoever it is they have been born to be - not about trying to make someone into what you want them to be.

8.) Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.

9.) Remember that although the chances of your physical attraction solely being attributed to the added flesh of your partner is high, Fat Admiration is a preference. Realize that your partner is human, and in order for it to be a preference, you must find perks and(or) flaws about your partner that are not directly aligned to their bodyweight. That isn't just personality either. It can be anything: Shared hobbies, shared views on politics and life, shared tastes in things such as music or food, traditions, religion, relationship views, et cetera...

10.) Just as you are human (FA/FFA), your larger partners is as well. They have needs and wants that go a lot farther than being desired only for their physical attributes.

11.) Occasional expressions of love are nice, but they should not be the only thing that one should be concerned with in a relationship. The same goes with conversations: There is more to life than talking about one's favorite part of the female/male anatomy.

12.)Have at least some pride in what you love.

13.)Larger people are known throughout History as being desirable. Keep making this History.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #64
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Default So what's next?

Great idea Zain! I was just wondering last night what all the good points were to the FA Code of Conduct; you got them listed!

We've had a good enlightened conversation about all of this, got the "Code" written down, but there are still all those ill mannered FAs out there... What should we do next before this thread is forgotten and sinks down into the digital blue like all others? We need to make this a better world for all of the fat people out there! Maybe Tragdor's got the right idea... Put on the decoder rings, go stealth, enforce the code, start knocking some skulls maybe? Perhaps, some form of attitude adjustment?

Tragdor: you seem to have the powers of invisibility down...
Zain: you seem to have the organizational skills, a strategist perhaps...
Wrestlingguy and Dragorat: they look like they got the muscle...
Sean7: he was snoozing, but I think we can get him up to speed quicky...
fa_man_stan: I do high voltage and can quickly reassemble the "probes of persuasion" if necessary...

So what about you guys? What do you do?
Jon
Chimpi
Wagimawr
ReallyNiceFellow

Maybe one of the gals can think up a logo for us... Some masks and capes perhaps... ?

fa_man_stan

Last edited by stan_der_man; 03-09-2007 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Typo and slight flaw in strategy...
Old 03-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #65
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
--Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.
I agree 100%
another thing that is always a turn off is when you meet a bbw dont always assume they love to eat and stuff their face for your pleasure.LOL I like to do it for my own personal fulfilment of hunger.
Not all women appreciate the conversations that have to do with food and someone always bragging about how much smaller they are than we are........I was blessed that God gave me 2 eyes that work and brains to put 2 and 2 together.
If a someone tells you they are not interested in certain subjects of conversation its always polite to take that as your que not to bring it up again.The answer will always come out the same no matter how you re word it.We just tend to get a little more bitchier in the conversation and its not because we are hungry.
I try to give everyone a fair chance lol but i am the worst for being patient.
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 01:33 AM   #66
Jon Blaze
Dusk

SUPER SPEED!!! Since stealth has been taken.
Plus i'm a side kicker with super ultra Martial Arts Prowess! pfft... I wish.

I'll go from the kind mixed FA to Puerto Rican Lightning in seconds.

NO OPPRESSORS GET NEAR THE HIDEOUT!!! THE TOLL FOR PASSAGE IS DEATH!

I guess that makes me one of the guards at the hideout.

Old 03-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #67
sean7
Invisidivisible

sean7 can now change their title

Are we the new....

Mystery Men?

I'll just take a quick nap while you guys settle things out...
sean7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:38 AM   #68
Jon Blaze
Dusk

I'll take the blue suit. It augments my speed.

Old 03-11-2007, 04:45 AM   #69
Littleghost
Oh, Frickenstein.

Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Littleghost has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I lost count of what number we were on so:

#eleventy-two) Just because you can see it, doesn't mean you can grab it. Try holding hands first, ya big goober. (Maybe they're nice and plump. )
The test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. The test of a first rate wallpaper is to wipe clean easily when the previous fails.
Littleghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:47 AM   #70
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleghost View Post

#eleventy-two) Just because you can see it, doesn't mean you can grab it. Try holding hands first, ya big goober. (Maybe they're nice and plump. )
Thank you!

Case in point: talking to a cute guy, thinking maybe there might be something there, then he pokes my belly. Pokes me! In the belly! Then manages to grab a roll as I'm extricating myself from the situation. Dude blew his chance right there - and not just with me but with everyone I told about it afterward. And I know a lot of cute fat girls...
Some people feel the only way to enact change is by a full on assault, kicking and screaming, the ultimate tunnel visionary. I prefer the model of standing in the stream, disrupting the flow, and living large. If there are enough of us out there, things do change. - EvilPrincess

I'm in your paradigm, rejecting the premise.

Fat and Happy: Just because I'm "morbidly obese" doesn't mean I have to be morbid.
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:32 AM   #71
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

brilllllliant!
Old 03-11-2007, 07:18 AM   #72
chunkeymonkey
Happy to be here

chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chunkeymonkey has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclectic_Girl View Post
Thank you!

Case in point: talking to a cute guy, thinking maybe there might be something there, then he pokes my belly. Pokes me! In the belly! Then manages to grab a roll as I'm extricating myself from the situation. Dude blew his chance right there - and not just with me but with everyone I told about it afterward. And I know a lot of cute fat girls...
We should actually make a list of virtual first date belly pokers.....I get the boys who hit me up online who just want to know how big I am. When I say how big I am they say" do you want to get bigger?'' When I say not realy they go back to" how much do you eat?" I bet you can out eat me........WTF!!!!!!
I will come out and ask them "are you a feeder?" they always respond with no.The next question will come out "do you love eating food?"I bet you eat a lot.
What gets me is when you check out these guys and their profile they would have such a great chance but they blow it in the first 5 minutes..........
*sighs* VIRTUAL BELLY POKERS
chunkeymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:31 AM   #73
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
Figured I'd sum up all the previous entries...if you don't like it, blame my OCD...if you do, well, they were your ideas

1.) Don't dwell on the fat. It's sort of like a guy being obsessed with a girl's boobs, or a girl with a guy's penis. There are other things to appreciate.

2.) Try to avoid things that put the fat person you admire in an awkward or uncomfortable position. Think ahead. For example, avoid places that they don't fit or doing things that they are too heavy for etc. If your significant other is a super sized person, you will probably have to get rid of the Mazda Miata, or Suzuki Samurai.

3.) Don't forget to ask bra and pantie size.

4.) Always be a gentleman!Nothing turns a lady off more than listening to some moron trying to impress a lady by talking about the size of his or her body parts!At least as opening conversation.You must remember that she is a human being...NOT some side off meat for you to consume.Getting to know what's inside can lead to greater rewards than just acting like a little kid in a candy store!If the lady wants you to get a little more "playful" she'll let you know.

5.) Not a good plan around women with sharp objects.

6.) Hold your preference with at least some honor. You don't have to be a open book and yell it to the world, but always tell the truth when asked about the subject. It doesn't matter whether you only speak of it around family and close friends, or if you have a picture of a fat person tattooed on your arm.

7.) If you're an FA and through getting to know a BBW you find out that she really wants to lose weight because she thinks she would be happier DON'T try to talk her out of it. I think its okay to state your preference but trying to talk her out of something she feels she needs really disrespects her knowledge of her self, undermines confidence etc., just for the sake of your own desires. Make sure a BBW wants to be a BBW before getting so close that you, the FA, would be super invested in her staying that way. Relationships should be about helping each person become whoever it is they have been born to be - not about trying to make someone into what you want them to be.

8.) Just because I refer to myself as fat does not mean that I will be amenable to being called piggy, fatty, blubbery, or lardy.

9.) Remember that although the chances of your physical attraction solely being attributed to the added flesh of your partner is high, Fat Admiration is a preference. Realize that your partner is human, and in order for it to be a preference, you must find perks and(or) flaws about your partner that are not directly aligned to their bodyweight. That isn't just personality either. It can be anything: Shared hobbies, shared views on politics and life, shared tastes in things such as music or food, traditions, religion, relationship views, et cetera...

10.) Just as you are human (FA/FFA), your larger partners is as well. They have needs and wants that go a lot farther than being desired only for their physical attributes.

11.) Occasional expressions of love are nice, but they should not be the only thing that one should be concerned with in a relationship. The same goes with conversations: There is more to life than talking about one's favorite part of the female/male anatomy.

12.)Have at least some pride in what you love.

13.)Larger people are known throughout History as being desirable. Keep making this History.
I think numbers 2, 6 and 7 are the most significant FA-specific items on this list.
Number 2 is just a case of showing common courtesy.
Number 6 is very important. It is important for both the FA and his mate that others who express an interest in the matter know he loves her body and isn't with her in spite of it.
Number 7 is a tough one for many FAs because we can end up involved with fat women who do not like being fat and aren't really able to accept our admiration for their bodies. So I agree that it is better to feel the woman out but also be open about our attraction to her fat body early on (although as already stated in this thread, not too early). If she is very uncomfortable with the FA concept, it is probably better to move on sooner rather than later.
For number 9, the word 'solely' needs to be replaced with something like 'mostly' or 'largely'. FAs are just like any other guy in that there is more than a woman's body shape involved in what attracts us to her from a physical appearance standpoint. Facial features and the way she does her hair, makeup, and her clothing choices all usually also play a significant role in physical attraction.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 AM   #74
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Default FA bad behavior...

That is a good point Littleghost! During the time I met my wife when we went to the large size dances in the L.A. area, the gals would talk about all sorts of nutty things the FAs would do. I remember one guy that they called "measure tape man" who went around the dances asking women if he could measure their arms, thighs, waists or whatever.

Maybe a thread on what the nuttiest, or rudest things that a FA has done would be interesting.

Stan

Quote:

Old 03-12-2007, 11:10 AM   #75
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't expect the good FA's to apologize for the assholes. Not their fault.

Don't expect the assholes to apologize. They're sold on their moral superiority of all their decisions.