Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-04-2005, 06:15 PM   #26
Delaney

MOST definitely a foodee here. I love all kinds of food--cheeseburgers, pad thai, and Uno's deep dish cheese pizzas, especially!
Old 10-04-2005, 06:47 PM   #27
Kellie Kay
Fatty Bo Batty

Kellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticed

Food the next best thing then SEX and hey sometimes food is better! hehe

yummy!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-07-2005 at 12:06 AM. Reason: signature removed per rules posted on paysite board
Kellie Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #28
Kellie Kay
Fatty Bo Batty

Kellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticedKellie Kay never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon Kelli
FEEEEEED ME SEYMORE!
i giggled for an hour about that one!

Last edited by AnnMarie; 10-07-2005 at 12:06 AM. Reason: signature removed per rules posted on paysite board
Kellie Kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:00 PM   #29
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Being a foodee is a bit of an art-form!

Besides all of the rich and complex psychological associations of food...food as comfort, as stimulant, as producer of both somnolence and excitement, food as memory, as social force, food and being a foodee has strong artistic elements...the colors, shapes, textures, tastes, flavors, smells, the theatre of food preaparation and presentation, the effect of the environment on how the experience is perceived, the richness of the experience is amazing. There is the erotic aspect of food and eating, the sense of decadence and a hint of indulgent gluttonage'....there have been so many books written about food and eating that I hope we will all be inspired to bring our stories and pleasures to this table and share an insight or two. I think that we owe SVS and Conrad a debt of gratitude for thinking of this idea for a foodee board and then acting upon it swiftly...it is an amazing possibility that exists nowhere else!
Old 10-04-2005, 07:52 PM   #30
Cynthia

Cynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging inCynthia makes people happy simply by logging in

Interesting points, Obesus. Differing connections between satiety and pleasure are worth exploring here, too; given that they share an inverse relationship for some of us while not for others.

But now for ordinary food talk... Okay folks, here's my absolute favorite "pick-your-toppings" concoction from a neighborhood pizzeria. First order a thin crust covered by spicy sauce made of pureed red peppers mixed with Cajun spices. Then top it with spinach, artichoke hearts, eggplant medallions, and carmelized onions. It's a knock-out combination -- especially with the interplay between the tangy artichokes and sweet carmelized onions.

The next pizzeria adventure -- figuring out what neat ingredients to combine with their chevre or gorgonzola toppings ... Good vegetarian suggestions are appreciated.
Cynthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 08:05 PM   #31
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default You know you are a foodee when

Sitting down to dinner with clients this evening and each in turn asked me to give descriptions of the menu, explain culinary terms, describe tastes......I was 100% on tonight..... and the joy of group dinners like this, we ordered one of each of the dessert items, and got a nibble of each. Five people at the table seems to be just perfect, you can run through the entire app list, get a bite of each of the top meals...... night all... tumbling into bed on my full belly.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:57 AM   #32
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks for the compliment, Ned.

Actually, I've found my way to and from the board many times over the past several years. I probably posted first in the later 1990's. Probably around '96 or '97.

Tracy
Tracyarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:44 PM   #33
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

Well I don't think I'd classify myself as a foodee.. but I do love food and love eating it

I will certainly type in my 2 cents around here
ChickletsBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 09:05 PM   #34
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Foodee? Here!
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 04:29 PM   #35
MissStacie
Mrs. Gnoom

MissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging inMissStacie makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I didnt' think I was one, but I'm a FOODEE!!!

Food is good.
Food is great.
If food is raw, I hate to wait.
Make it good, make it now.
If you don't, I'll have a cow.
That poor cow, if he sits still
I might just have a fresh kill!
Beef, potatoes, sour cream and cheese
These are wanted in my tummy, PLEASE!!
I know this rhyme is silly, but true
But can you blame me? I'm a FOODEE, too!

This is a great board....can't wait to come back!

Miss Stacie
MissStacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 09:22 PM   #36
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking I want to welcome everyone....

...and especially Miss Stacie..whose poem has inspired in me a magnificent sense of...hunger! LOL Stacie, that was gosh darn cute! I think we have a very fun and lively crew here and again, I want to acknowledge and thank both SVS and Conrad for stepping up to the plate...hey...there's another food image! LOL
Timmy