Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

View Poll Results: What's the best Chocolate to PB ratio?
Regular Peanut Butter Cup 12 24.00%
Reese's Miniature Cups 13 26.00%
Speciality Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs 17 34.00%
Reese's Big Cup 7 14.00%
Other (Please state) 1 2.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 02:55 PM   #26
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
ah! thanks. i don't have a kmart here and i'm opposed to walmarts, so...I guess I'll have to organize that paysite!
Just show em YOUR cups!
Old 03-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #27
HugKiss
@}-}{--}---- XOXOXOXOX

HugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 clubHugKiss is a member of the 500 club
Default Hey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post

On another subject entirely, I am all too familiar with big cups.
I don't think THOSE are filled with peanut butter!
Old 03-09-2007, 03:48 PM   #28
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oddly enough he boy and I were having this exact conversation two nights ago. I was extolling the wonders of the egg and its pure perfection of design. I don't like the hard edges on the cups, especially the minis where the edges seem even harder and take over the soft rich peanut butteriness. The egg has more pb smoothness and just a think layer of chocolate. The egg wins, hands down.
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #29
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I like cups.

At Halloween I want the regular/standard issue. It's nostalgic and they're usually SUPER fresh and wet then. I love them that way.

At Christmas and Thanksgiving I love the minis. I love the systematic unwrapping and mouth popping action. I like it when they're a bit soft and just crush under your tongue's pressure.

At Easter I love the eggs. They are perfection with a good amount of peanut butter but never neglecting the chocolate. And they're usually always the sort of warm/soft quality, rather than the drier/flakey peanut butter make up.

I'm not really down with the Big Cups. It's a bit too much of everything for me, and I'd much rather down a 4 pack of regulars that have a better ratio and are less overwhelming on their own.

I did cast a vote for minis, but I felt I needed to explain that I have a special place on my tongue for each and every of the 3 big players.

Old 03-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #30
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i need clarification before i vote... are we talking the eggs that have a flat bottom (and also have similar holiday brothers... the pumpkin, and christmas tree), or the eggs that are actually the size and shape of robin eggs?

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #31
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerG View Post
i need clarification before i vote... are we talking the eggs that have a flat bottom (and also have similar holiday brothers... the pumpkin, and christmas tree), or the eggs that are actually the size and shape of robin eggs?
I was voting based on the flat bottom variety. If it was the actual egg shapes, then I would need to repost my answer. I'm FAIRLY sure they're talking about the flat bottom egg/Chistmas Tree/pumpkin.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #32
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Wait.There are Reese eggs that are NOT flat bottomed? I have to say that I don't think I have ever seen such a thing...hmmmm.
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #33
SummerG
summer.bigcuties.com

SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SummerG has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I was voting based on the flat bottom variety. If it was the actual egg shapes, then I would need to repost my answer. I'm FAIRLY sure they're talking about the flat bottom egg/Chistmas Tree/pumpkin.
ok... i voted based on flat bottomed-ness... i love the ratio... and the freshness, thank you for the clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
Wait.There are Reese eggs that are NOT flat bottomed? I have to say that I don't think I have ever seen such a thing...hmmmm.
yeah... last i knew, hence my confusion... they are good... but i'm of the less chocolate (on pb cups only!) the better train, and those eggs are not my pref'd ratio... not that i would say no to them if offered though.

ok... i will eat any combo of peanut butter and chocolate.... but when it comes to the reese's pb cup brand... those flat bottomed eggs make my rockin world go round!

Spoil Me! http://amzn.com/w/2KHXXPNUCN9EC
SummerG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:35 PM   #34
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

One year when my sister was visiting (was either 1 or 2 years ago, I can't remember) she brought some "reeses inside outs". I think they were "speical" for halloween that year. They were VERY good, I dare say I liked them better than regular reeses. Soft chocolate inside, hard peanut butter outside.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:46 PM   #35
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoCynth View Post
One year when my sister was visiting (was either 1 or 2 years ago, I can't remember) she brought some "reeses inside outs". I think they were "speical" for halloween that year. They were VERY good, I dare say I liked them better than regular reeses. Soft chocolate inside, hard peanut butter outside.
WHAT THE HELL! I have never heard of such a treasure! Has anyone else? I sometimes like the white chocolate cups, though I can understand if some consider them blasphemy.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:30 PM   #36
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I spent this afternoon doing some research. A colleague has a book at home that he's going to try to dig up.

Reese's is the only Hershey product that Hershey didn't invent. If I understand my source correctly, Reese was in the peanut butter candy business. Thus, the entire 'cup' phenomenon started with a love of Peanut Butter. Is that why I feel that the R's cup should have the high PB/low chocolate ratio? I believe it is.

Both the standard cup and the egg seem, to me, to be a brick of delicious PB, coated in chocolate, much the way Harry Reese must have envisioned his candy.

To me, the mini is a bastardization of this intent. Hershey bought out Reese, and that's when we started seeing the diversification of product. None of these items had Reese's stamp of approval, to my mind. For me, the mini seems to be a chocolate cup with some PB injected into it, for lack of a better term.

The standard cup, as envisioned by Reese himself, is the normative experience for me. THerefore, all others pale in comparison. I suppose it's possible that for someone who grew up in a mini cup world, the mini is the normative experience against which all others are compared. But who would want to live in that world, I ask you? Not I. Not I, indeed.

My colleague and I will be mocking up some cross-section views of various products this weekend, and will return to unveil our findings.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #37
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I should add that I have not had a tree--I fear the angles would distort the eating experience and compromise my pleasure.

I also think we may need to take into account the packaging of the various Reese's products. The waxed paper board on which the standard cups rest has always been comforting for me and, I think, for others. At times, the cups' goodness seeps through to this paper, causing it to go almost translucent. There's something oddly fecund and erotic in the unveiling of this product. SOme of the bottom of the cup tears away as you remove it, depositing itself on the waxed tray. It's as if the cup is lying before you, open to your gaze, awaiting your touch.

Contrast this with the hard-to-get into minis. You lose far too much product when opening them, not to mention calorie expenditure! Minis are closed off, walled up. 'Eat me in 1 bite or don't bother eating me at all!' they seem to say. 'Hands off! You love us more than we love you and you know it. We can walk away whenever we want!'

And that, my friends, is not ANYTHING that I want my candy to be saying to me.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:52 PM   #38
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You used the word normative in reference to a peanut butter cup. hahahahahaha! how about you do a post about intersections of generic vs. namebrand cups and its implications. just kidding.

anyway, for all intents and purposes, I find the original to be the best. It has varying textures-the ridges, the smooth top and bottom and the perfect amount of peanut butter in the middle. Those giant cups looked aesthically pleasing, but throws off the ratio. I say don't fuck with a classic.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #39
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess to having a particular weakness toward mini peanut butter cups. And sadly (or not), I can still eat them, post WLS. I haven't found out how many would make me sick, but I haven't tried to eat more than three or four at a time.

I'm looking forward to picking up some of the festively foiled Easter ones.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:26 PM   #40
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
WHAT THE HELL! I have never heard of such a treasure! Has anyone else? I sometimes like the white chocolate cups, though I can understand if some consider them blasphemy.
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #41
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Reese's Peanut Butter Egg is so close to perfection it needs to be Sainted.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #42
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer the regular size Reeses Cups best - the ratio of Chocolate to Peanut Butter is perfect.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:30 PM   #43
TearInYourHand
Mistress Member

TearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTearInYourHand is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Whoa......I feel like everything I know might be wrong...I just saw IdahoCynth's pic of the inside out cups..
Old 03-10-2007, 03:39 PM   #44
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I tend to prefer the original version. Mini cups are ok in a pinch but takes more effort to open and are usually messier. I haven't had the egg in awhile and had the opportunity to buy one at the store today but told myself that I didn't NEED the candy. (yah I know, right?) Well the reason I told myself this was that I was treating myself with ice cream and reasoned that I had already picked up a bag of peanut M&Ms (a craving brought on by another thread) and since I am trying to limit my sweets intake abit, the egg was not necessary.

Now? All I want is that damn egg. I've already eaten the ice cream and it was good, but didn't seem to be as good as I remembered (Ben&Jerrys Brownie Batter Bowl).
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:54 AM   #45
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearInYourHand View Post
Whoa......I feel like everything I know might be wrong...I just saw IdahoCynth's pic of the inside out cups..
If have to tell you, I think the inside out cup is a disgrace. The peanut butter is dry. However, its one of those things you've got to try if its around. It was over a year ago they had those out if I can remember.

I had a Big Cup yesterday (RESEARCH!!!). It was good! Heavy on chocolate. It's a different animal.

I need some minis....
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:39 PM   #46
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default The Perfection that is the Egg

As mentioned the egg is far superior to other forms:
  • easy access - no pesky papers
  • peanut butter to chocolate ratio is perfect
  • very very fresh
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #47
Jes
is oddly aroused

As I think some of you know, I'm a devotee of both academia and research.

To that end, I am currently working on a grant proposal which will enable me to do research on this very important topic.

I'm asking the NSF to fund a study. I am willing to be the guinea pig who will try various Reese's products.

I just need to get my paperwork through IRB, now.

ps: sadly, and I know this will trouble AFG, not only is the York Pepp Patty no longer made in York, but Hershey's will not longer be made in Hershey! They're moving the plant to Mexico. Hershey PA (i presented at a writing conference there, so had the chance to say at the Lodge where you get free candy bars upon arrival. Talk about fresh!!! helloooooooooo. The entire town smells like chocolate) doesn't have much going on beside the choccie. Certainly tourism is a big thing, but there are something like 4 generations of choc factory employees who will suddenly be disenfranchised.

One contemplates boycotting Hershey's.

Sorry, but this one can't commit.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #48
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Not Mentioned- The Reester Bunny

This guy followed me home.

Just a ton of excess packaging- boxed and then foil wrapped

Notice the shine - the chocolate is much harder than either the cup or the egg, most like the mini.

When dissected - the pb to choc ratio (in the ears) is very different from the egg. It is harder and sweeter than the cup or the egg, and reminded me of the "sweeter" taste of the minis

I would suggest the Reester Bunny for mini fans. If you are an egg fan this just will not work (IMO).
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #49
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Big cups. Loads of peanut butter. A squirt of hardened choc. All you need.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:55 PM   #50
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
...When dissected - the pb to choc ratio (in the ears) is very different from the egg. It is harder and sweeter than the cup or the egg, and reminded me of the "sweeter" taste of the minis
So cruel. And no warning that there would be graphic violence in your post.

I mean, damn! You get us all warm and fuzzy (pardon the expression) by telling us this cute li'l guy followed you home. And then, without warning, WHACK!

I am shocked and dismayed.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote