Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 03-15-2007, 11:06 AM   #26
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
After I read this thread earlier, this same thought started growing in my head. I just came to post it, and found Jes beat me to it.

I'm thinking the same as Jes? Should I be scared?
don't forget about my threat to kill you all with one finger, Ed! I can bring that gem back from the vault if need be!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:13 PM   #27
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
don't forget about my threat to kill you all with one finger, Ed! I can bring that gem back from the vault if need be!
Jes, Jes, Jes, I've been married for a dozen years: I neither intimidate nor die that easily anymore. After the first few deaths you built up a tolerance....but I appreciate the sentiment

-Ed
Old 03-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #28
Oceanbreeze

Oceanbreeze can now change their title

Ever since I realized that I like big guys, I knew that I had different tastes compared to most women. It has never really bothered me that I am seen by the public as peculiar. It is just one of the many facets that make me who I am.

Though, I have been more open about my preferences in men. Most people have not put two and two together, as of yet.
Oceanbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #29
gorddito

gorddito has said some nice things

this is interesting i think, because even if is this mostly a feeling of FFa girls (being asked about your preferences, or coming out of the closet), also it shows some of the feelings that a big guy have to deal with. i mean you find odd, or not so comfortable, that people ask about your preferences. you like fat guys and people see that at least like unusual.
how do you think they would act, when a fat guy try to act like if him were someone to be liked?

i don't wanna say this is the reason of the lack of self confidence and low self esteem in big guys, but this is a thing that a fat guy have to deal with too when he tries to build up a self esteem, or when he tries to feel attractive.

pd. sorry for the bad english.
gorddito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:13 PM   #30
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't think that people find it strange to see a woman with a big man. What is strange to people is when a woman says she prefers big men and big men only. My niece who is only a year younger than I has never dated a thin guy. Her husband was a big man and her subsequent boyfriends after she divorced are all big men. Nobody paid any attention to it until my sister commented on the pattern. Then it became news for only a week or so. But she had been dating big men for over 20 years and no one thought it strange. It wasn't anything until it started to look like something, then it became interesting. Now we're back to where no one cares anymore.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:17 AM   #31
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

That's it exactly Lilly. They don't pay attention that all the guys I date are big guys, but when I said Kevin James as my celebrity of choice. And then the connection that my guy is a big guy lit the bulb above his head.

His questions have been much better than what I had gotten from family members in the past. There were some that would question my choices, or just say, well he treats her really well, that's why she's with him.

I know that there are some people who feel that a big guy is a big target, and they feel that they can say anything regarding their weight. That's not right either.

Anyway, time to get cooking. lol
Old 03-18-2007, 01:14 PM   #32
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't fall under the category of "FFA" but I have been attracted (and even dated, on occasion) guys that are chubby to big. I love a man with some size on him- makes me feel "safe" I find that I would actually prefer one that is bigger in the weight side than one that is too thin. (However, a man's size is never the deciding factor in whether or not I date him)
Fuck 'em if someone doesn't like my choices.... especially someone I just work with or is just an acquaintance.

Could you post a pic or two of the guy that you were talking about in the OP please? I'm not sure who he is..... :

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 03:36 PM   #33
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I think you meant Kevin James right? Well here's two pics of him.

Or do you mean my guy? Of so here he is.

Hope I covered all my bases...
Old 03-18-2007, 06:15 PM   #34
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

OOooOOOoOoOOoO Kevin James ain't bad at all.....

He doesn't look big enough to be BHM material really though, imo....

Your husband looks like a big sweetie- but I'm sure you know that already

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #35
AnyaDServal
On Timeout

AnyaDServal has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
OOooOOOoOoOOoO Kevin James ain't bad at all.....

He doesn't look big enough to be BHM material really though, imo....
He's lost weight too...but he's still hot in my book!
AnyaDServal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 10:15 PM   #36
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
It's not particularly bothersome. But as Waxwing said, why is it any different than if someone perfers blue eyes, or blonde hair?

Anyway, now I know for the next few days at least I'll have a question or two about him. And it's not like they've never seen my boyfriend or pictures of him. The fact that he's a big guy is quite obvious, there's a pic of us in my profile if anyone's interested.

Alright enough complaining. I'm going to go have some fun
You're a good looking couple who seem happy together.

I can't imagine why anyone would look down on you for that. If they're not happy that you're happy then you don't need them for a friend.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:28 PM   #37
JustPlainJim
Stop poking me!

JustPlainJim has super-sized repJustPlainJim has super-sized repJustPlainJim has super-sized repJustPlainJim has super-sized repJustPlainJim has super-sized rep

*waves* Can I reply anyway, even though I'm a guy?

I know how you feel. My family's noticed I act a bit differently around certain kinds of women. I was half-flirting with a pregnant waitress (maiesiophilia. One of my other quirks)... Took me a while to live that one down. :P

And I've had multiple conversations with my friend (former bodybuilder who hates gaining weight) on my love of large women. Oh, the looks he's given me...
"Jim, you don't have to settle-"
"No, Vance. I LIKE big girls!"
"... ... Oh!"

And, for some reason, when we were driving around, he made a crack about hating 'the fat chick'..
"Why?"
"Because she's fat!"
"So?"
"But she's fat!"
"So?"
"But she's-" He looks at me... "- ... Nevermind."
JustPlainJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:42 AM   #38
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

Sure you can!

I just don't understand why any of us, guys or girls, are seen as anomalies. Seriously why is it anyone else's business what we prefer?

And I've heard the "you don't have to settle for..." comment from family members for a long time. Family got over that pretty fast.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 03-24-2007 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Adding more info.
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:34 AM   #39
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Sure you can!

I just don't understand why any of us, guys or girls, are seen as anomalies. Seriously why is it anyone else's business what we prefer?

And I've heard the "you don't have to settle for..." comment from family members for a long time. Family got over that pretty fast.

I agree totally that it's "nobody's business" but then again, being open about the preference might just help to influence someone's close minded/ignorant mentality by showing them something "better"

Letting people see you happy with a big guy- or a guy happy with a big woman- is sure to give some people pause and make them think twice

Old 03-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #40
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

not only are bhm adorable. they're also, in my opinion, funny as hell.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:47 AM   #41
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

This thread reminds me of around Christmastime last year, I guy I have been friends with/dated for a couple of years came over to my parents house to help me with my car that was stuck in the driveway. He's about 5'4", 250. Nice round belly on him, all that. Anyway..come time for the family Christmas party and my stepfather asks me (at the party) "Why didn't you bring roly poly with you?" I gave him the most wretched look ever and he just said, "I was kidding!".
I'm bigger than my friend! Not that my stepfather is known for his tact....
Old 03-26-2007, 06:04 AM   #42
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I agree totally that it's "nobody's business" but then again, being open about the preference might just help to influence someone's close minded/ignorant mentality by showing them something "better"

Letting people see you happy with a big guy- or a guy happy with a big woman- is sure to give some people pause and make them think twice
I think it also comes as a shock to some people to hear that there are women who actually prefer large men. Just about everyone is familiar with the lingo chubby chasers and what have you pertaining to guys who like big girls/men. But a woman into big guys just isn't discussed or recognized. To many people the concept is a brand new idea being opened outside the box. I'm the type who would rather not become the rallying cry for social change around the world but sometimes I find myself having to answer questions on something that a lot of people are just ignorant about through no fault of their own.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote