Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-14-2007, 05:08 AM   #1
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics
Lightbulb RUNNING Body Sandwich. Possible?

Bet this has never been done. A guy stands there and two 300+ fat girls run towards him from his front and back and Squash him in a body sandwich between them. Now I think that would cause a Hell of a lot of impact, stopping 600+lbs with his body.

Do you think it might be too much for the guy?
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:26 AM   #2
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Dude, I doubt you're going to find two girls to do this. Do you only come on here to get off with squashing questions?
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:28 AM   #3
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

nah, I'm just creative
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know what type of impact you expect with 2 300lbs girls running from a short distance towards a guy and then stopping... they're not being catapulted or breaking some sort of mileage record. They're 300lbs, even if they're seasoned athletes, they're not freight trains or wrecking balls.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
they're not freight trains.
HOW DARE YOU? Chugga chugga

LMFAO
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
HOW DARE YOU? Chugga chugga

LMFAO

Welll.... I do have a fairly large caboose.

Old 03-14-2007, 03:17 PM   #7
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't know what type of impact you expect with 2 300lbs girls running from a short distance towards a guy and then stopping... they're not being catapulted or breaking some sort of mileage record. They're 300lbs, even if they're seasoned athletes, they're not freight trains or wrecking balls.
Catapults! I never thought of catapults! (Heads for workshop)
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:18 PM   #8
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I guess that makes me the engine..cause I don't have a caboose...all my junk is under the hood.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:26 PM   #9
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
you must spread some rep around before giving it to ann marie again.. damnit!
Ivy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 03:35 PM   #10
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
Bet this has never been done. A guy stands there and two 300+ fat girls run towards him from his front and back and Squash him in a body sandwich between them. Now I think that would cause a Hell of a lot of impact, stopping 600+lbs with his body.

Can they be wearing large metal spikes for effect?
Old 03-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #11
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
There is an idea I can get behind.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:50 PM   #12
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
i love you, and not just because you've brought bunny and i together.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 AM   #13
Canadian
Diamonds do you justice.

Canadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 clubCanadian is a member of the 500 club

Lying in my plastic bed, thinking how things weren't so coooool to me.
Myyyyyyyyy baby likes to shoot pool.
I like lying naked in my bedroom.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:14 PM   #14
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i love you, and not just because you've brought bunny and i together.
Quote:
There is an idea I can get behind.
See, men and women have very different tastes sexually. Here's proof.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:33 PM   #15
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

all i know is that every time i read the title to this thread, i get hungry for a sammie.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #16
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

I dunno...but it sounds like fun.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 01:53 AM   #17
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What this thread lacks is any mention of condiments!
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 03:25 AM   #18
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I think I already saw this, done completely by accident. Had to have been Springer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:58 AM   #19
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
I think I already saw this, done completely by accident. Had to have been Springer.

Yes but these women come complete with chairs over their heads and an audience screaming JERRY JERRY, lol.
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #20
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBellySSBBW View Post
Yes but these women come complete with chairs over their heads and an audience screaming JERRY JERRY, lol.
Jerry rocks. I like Steve better though. Steve's the real man.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #21
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
So like... how cool would that be if you volunteered to run yourself backwards in this situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
all i know is that every time i read the title to this thread, i get hungry for a sammie.
Thanks for making me think the same thing.