Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-16-2007, 01:08 PM   #1
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up Bellies Are Beautiful - Website

http://belliesarebeautiful.com/

I was just linked to this by a friend. Pretty cute! Not sure if it has been posted here already or not..

Go post your belly!!! All the cool kids are doing it.. I mean.. I just did. So the cool kids will follow.. haha.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

As soon as I get back to uni and have access to my camera/scandisk mate, you'll see my belly up there. I'll write a note to you crazy kids on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:38 PM   #3
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default Latest

my updated belly shot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 28.jpg (32.2 KB, 3610 views)
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I spotted your tummy, Ivy!

As to mine...does anyone really want to see something that "fuzzy"?

No, I'm not mistaken for Sasquatch but it's up there.

The other tummies were nice though.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Groovy Baby! Thanks for the link, Ivy

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #6
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanicarl View Post
my updated belly shot
sorry I screwed up, forgive me I'm not that bright.
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still a Skye fan View Post
I spotted your tummy, Ivy!

As to mine...does anyone really want to see something that "fuzzy"?

No, I'm not mistaken for Sasquatch but it's up there.

The other tummies were nice though.

Dennis
post iiiit! fuzzy tummies are the best when it comes to guys!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

I think its beautiful to embrace your belly. This society is focused on weight too much. I mean we can't be pear-shaped because we're going to be creating an epidemic. I'm overweight and I'm not going to kill myself or compromise myself for the World's Standards. So good show your Big Bellies they are Beautiful
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:06 PM   #9
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
post iiiit! fuzzy tummies are the best when it comes to guys!

~BLUSH!~

I'll work on it, Ivy.

Hugs

Dennis...fond of his fuzzy tummy
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #10
Sparrow

Sparrow can now change their title

What a great website. =)
I hope it will help people have a more positive self-image.
Old 03-21-2007, 07:41 AM   #11
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking yummmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanicarl View Post
my updated belly shot
thanks 4 the misplacement, this little FA wants MORE....