Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #226
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
When I crawl up on the bed....
How tall is your bed???

( but cool about the slapping <--happy FA face )

-Ed
Old 03-21-2007, 02:03 PM   #227
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
How tall is your bed???

( but cool about the slapping <--happy FA face )

-Ed
It's not the height, it's the approach... I have to put a knee up and into it to get to the right place. Knee always goes in there first.

The slapping usually happens when I have to get both knees up and grab something (the remote!!) on the other side of the mattress or something.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:44 PM   #228
bigbob10000
Getting Ready To Have Fun

bigbob10000 can now change their title

Quote:
To get this back on some semblance of a track.... I'm super fat.

It's happened before, but today it seemed worth mentioning here:

When I crawl up on the bed, if I'm only wearing underwear or something... the slap that my leg makes on my belly, or sometimes belly on arm, is REALLY loud.

That is all.
I agree, video with sound. You can dooo it (from the Water Boy)

BigBob10000
Old 03-21-2007, 04:15 PM   #229
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

When I crawl up on the bed, if I'm only wearing underwear or something... the slap that my leg makes on my belly, or sometimes belly on arm, is REALLY loud.

That is all.
Homina Homina Homina...
Old 03-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #230
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

There's a certain BigCutie that has a picture of her hand resting on her voluptuous hips/butt shelf. That's a favorite pose that I love to see Plus-Size women do. Today, while I was eating lunch with my co-workers, I spied a gal standing in line, and she had both hands resting on her big fat butt shelf.

A co-worker caught me staring, but by the time he looked she had moved on.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #231
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Video Rig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Forget pics- we need video with sound.
I'll bring my "On-Location DVD Recording Rig", let's go!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #232
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things
Default Oh yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Since this is the weight board, is it right to assume that the confession has to do with food? If so, I confess I love eating chocolate syrup or slurping beer off of a man's ......*censored"

I love pigging out sometimes too- seems like I have nothing much to confess that other people don't already do
Bawdy, bawdy, bawdy!
Bob
AKatDemic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:37 PM   #233
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
There's a certain BigCutie that has a picture of her hand resting on her voluptuous hips/butt shelf. That's a favorite pose that I love to see Plus-Size women do. Today, while I was eating lunch with my co-workers, I spied a gal standing in line, and she had both hands resting on her big fat butt shelf.

A co-worker caught me staring, but by the time he looked she had moved on.
I think that's Asshley's latest preview... it's always a good pose.

And Yay!!!! I finally made someone's signature line. LOL

Old 03-21-2007, 04:51 PM   #234
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Damn..when I saw that you posted..I thought I was going to see a famous *flap, flap, flap* post

You disappointed me dude...
It's *fap fap fap*, actually.

And I won't do it to this 'til I see the video.
Old 03-21-2007, 05:13 PM   #235
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Elle..I agree with Ripley, some of them may be in the closet or hell, not know what FA means. Do what I do, use the fat question as one of your screening questions. Ask them if they've ever dated a fat girl..etc.

You never know..if these guys are approaching you...I'm sure some of them are FAs...
thanks for the advice, ladies.
for the record: the dudes in question (the ones who've asked me out) have all been asked the 'so, do you like fat girls in general? or just me, despite my weight?' question. i'm really not one for tiptoeing. and bless their hearts, they're honest people. and definitely not FAs. one even told my best friend that he wanted to help me lose weight.
i've dated exclusively non-FAs my entire life, and i seriously doubt that conversion is even possible. what IS possible (read: probable) is an altogether physically awkward relationship where the lights are never on when i'm naked.
i don't want another one of those. ever.

anyways.
sorry if this doesn't belong here. i had no idea.
carry on.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:15 PM   #236
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
thanks for the advice, ladies.
for the record: the dudes in question (the ones who've asked me out) have all been asked the 'so, do you like fat girls in general? or just me, despite my weight?' question. i'm really not one for tiptoeing. and bless their hearts, they're honest people. and definitely not FAs. one even told my best friend that he wanted to help me lose weight.
i've dated exclusively non-FAs my entire life, and i seriously doubt that conversion is even possible. what IS possible (read: probable) is an altogether physically awkward relationship where the lights are never on when i'm naked.
i don't want another one of those. ever.

anyways.
sorry if this doesn't belong here. i had no idea.
carry on.
Well, given all of that... then I'd say the boards may have slowed down your social life, but hopefully that will only lead to a more fulfilling and light-bright one!
Old 03-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #237
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

here's hopelessly hoping.

Last edited by elle camino; 03-21-2007 at 05:41 PM.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #238
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

That is all.
same thing happens here when climbing into bed, and sometimes various other activities. it always surprises me and catches me completely off guard. i call it the fat smack. it's just how i roll ya know?

haha...fat chick...roll........or rolls i should say...
Old 03-21-2007, 05:50 PM   #239
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
same thing happens here when climbing into bed, and sometimes various other activities. it always surprises me and catches me completely off guard. i call it the fat smack. it's just how i roll ya know?
bwah hah . I was gonna add...always notice it when I'm clambering into the shower. smmmmack!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:16 PM   #240
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
It's *fap fap fap*, actually.

And I won't do it to this 'til I see the video.
My mistake....I have a comment to add..but probably not board appropriate..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:24 PM   #241
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I ate a whole box of hamburger helper without even realizing it.
good gravy
Old 03-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #242
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OMG.... I love hamburger helper........ *drooling* What kind was it?

Quote:
I ate a whole box of hamburger helper without even realizing it.
good gravy
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #243
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
OMG.... I love hamburger helper........ *drooling* What kind was it?
Stroganoff

It's not my fav...but it's cheap and fast..
Old 03-21-2007, 06:55 PM   #244
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

There is hope for conversions Elle. The only big girl my husband ever dated was me. He now refers to women like his first wife as 'sticks' and says 'fat is where it's at'.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:56 PM   #245
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like the Hamburger Helper Stroganoff, because it does not have the traditional mushroomy tasting feel like traditional Stroganoff.

I confess I've got some mighty good chocolate chip cookies from a grocery store bakery. Yummy yummy.

EDIT: Friday, 'fat is where it's at', that is a very good line. Your husband thinks up good lines!!

Confession #2: A bloated belly when a woman has a period can be moreso stimulating, because it actually does appear bigger than usual. Yay for periods!!!!!

Last edited by Chimpi; 03-21-2007 at 06:58 PM.
Chimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:01 PM   #246
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post

Confession #2: A bloated belly when a woman has a period can be moreso stimulating, because it actually does appear bigger than usual. Yay for periods!!!!!
I have a friend who recently decided he wants to try to be less creepy. If he had said this, I'd say "Remember that thing you're trying to be less of? Yeah... keep working on it."
Old 03-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #247
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
When I crawl up on the bed, if I'm only wearing underwear or something... the slap that my leg makes on my belly, or sometimes belly on arm, is REALLY loud. .
That happens to me, too. Scares the crap out of my dog, let me tell you.
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 07:05 PM   #248
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There is nothing wrong with being creepy, missy.
... I have no punch-line to add to that. Just that, itself.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #249
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i can't drink orange juice with pulp...the idea of chunks of stuff floating in my drink makes me gag.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #250
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i can't drink orange juice with pulp...the idea of chunks of stuff floating in my drink makes me gag.

It's a fine line, but that's a Foodee board confession I think.