Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #251
Krissy12
Fluffy

Krissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this boardKrissy12 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i can't drink orange juice with pulp...the idea of chunks of stuff floating in my drink makes me gag.
I totally agree! Sprite and OJ together is a great breakfast drink though.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #252
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eh...you're right.... my fav is the 3 cheese, or cheeseburger.... both are great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Stroganoff

It's not my fav...but it's cheap and fast..
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:39 PM   #253
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
i can't drink orange juice with pulp...the idea of chunks of stuff floating in my drink makes me gag.
I am with you 150% on the OJ...and I can't stand fennel or black licorice either!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:11 PM   #254
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm on board with the fat-slappin' noise. If I run (not often, lol) it's a veritable cacophony. Like my own applause following me along.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:18 PM   #255
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default My first confessional...

This is my first weight confessional, so please go easy on me folks

I'm now a whopping 183 lbs and my tummy hangs about 3/4 inch below the elastic of my Fruit Of The Loom undies. When I jump, my belly button is just a tad bit slower to follow the rest of me...

My biceps are a bit bigger but I still have girly wrists...

OK I'm blushing now...

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:33 PM   #256
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post

I'm now a whopping 183 lbs and my tummy hangs about 3/4 inch below the elastic of my Fruit Of The Loom undies. When I jump, my belly button is just a tad bit slower to follow the rest of me...

OK I'm blushing now...

fa_man_stan
yay! Welcome

Do you like that your tummy hangs over your Fruit of the Looms?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:12 PM   #257
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Enjoying the tummy...

Quote:
yay! Welcome

Do you like that your tummy hangs over your Fruit of the Looms?
Most definitely Misty! I'm even beyond "pinch an inch" (it's about 2 1/2" now)... Actually, I even think I've been feeling some love handle jiggle when walking down stairs. I recently received a raise at work (upward classification change) and I've been investing those extra funds in Venti Strawberry and Creams at Starbucks. Having a belly overhang also gives me a definitive place to pull my underwear up to.

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 01:59 AM   #258
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
It's not the height, it's the approach... I have to put a knee up and into it to get to the right place. Knee always goes in there first.
This is how I get in too. Knee, roll over, land on butt, settle in, right? Makes it much easier to land in the right spot than scooching over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
speaking of my current weight, i've been telling people im close to 240 for months now. a few weeks ago at the dr i weighed 222. i have no idea why i thought i was heavier.
I was once off by 50-60 pounds (sorry, lower, not higher). How clueless is that? I even told someone my weight and then one day got on the scale out to show him and was shocked to find I was much less than I thought. I had been packing for a move and being much more active and hadn't even realized I'd lost.

Quote:
umm..am I the only clueless person about dirty 9p noodles? lol

Enlighten me.....please
I think he means Ramen. It's a good thing I'm still full from dinner or I'd be saying "bring on the MSG!" I'm way too subject to suggestion when I read these threads.

My confession is that as I've been reading this thread I've been trying to decide if I have any food fantasies and I'm not sure really have any that are out of the ordinary. But if I do have a latent unique one that I don't know about, I'm positive it would involve custard-filled eclairs in some permutation or other. Or maybe being bound to a bedpost with licorice ropes.

Last edited by rainyday; 03-22-2007 at 02:01 AM.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:00 AM   #259
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ATTN: Y'all.

Needed:

Several cans of whipped cream.

Some for whippits.

The others, for fun.

Thank you,
The Management.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:36 AM   #260
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No need to blush Stan, it was a great post! Us over 40's are attempting to age gracefully, and I'm sure you're doing a great job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post

OK I'm blushing now...

fa_man_stan
Old 03-22-2007, 06:56 AM   #261
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Forgive me, Misty but it has been 2 days since my last confession....

I went for a nice long walk to get some much needed exercise. I was so pleased with myself that I ate a whole box of cookies upon my return home.

NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:23 AM   #262
Violet_Beauregard

Woo hoo!!!! You rock!! I would do the EXACT same thing!!! I love it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I went for a nice long walk to get some much needed exercise. I was so pleased with myself that I ate a whole box of cookies upon my return home.

Old 03-22-2007, 07:30 AM   #263
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I ate a whole box of hamburger helper without even realizing it.
good gravy

Pammie made a gargantua-bowl of HH last night to...no idea how many boxes or pounds of burger went in it, but three of us big folk ate our fill, and there's still substantial leftovers. She definitely has the "cook'n for an army" mindset...LOL

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:36 AM   #264
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
No need to blush Stan, it was a great post! Us over 40's are attempting to age gracefully, and I'm sure you're doing a great job!
Age gracefully????? Oooooppps...I was born old and have been going down hill ever since...tripping over every rock, and slamming into every tree on the way down...LOL

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-22-2007, 07:40 AM   #265
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Forgive me, Misty but it has been 2 days since my last confession....

You say this like it's a bad thing...... I hope it's not because I...

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:14 AM   #266
Violet_Beauregard

We can always dream can't we?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Age gracefully????? Oooooppps...I was born old and have been going down hill ever since...tripping over every rock, and slamming into every tree on the way down...LOL
Old 03-22-2007, 10:09 AM   #267
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
ATTN: Y'all.

Needed:

Several cans of whipped cream.

Some for whippits.

The others, for fun.

Thank you,
The Management.
...you should be surreal more often, lady...I think you have a talent for it...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:54 AM   #268
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
You say this like it's a bad thing...... I hope it's not because I...
It's a bad thing because I greatly fear I'm about to bust out of my jeans if I keep up the gorge-fest I've been partaking in of late. On the other hand....they were really good cookies.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:37 PM   #269
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Quote:
We can always dream can't we?????

Dream at will...I've got the nightmares covered

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-22-2007, 12:42 PM   #270
Violet_Beauregard

LOLOL.... OK, now THAT was funny..... LOLOLOL I think you're save Z.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Dream at will...I've got the nightmares covered
Old 03-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #271
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's a bad thing because I greatly fear I'm about to bust out of my jeans if I keep up the gorge-fest I've been partaking in of late. On the other hand....they were really good cookies.
This is one thing I love about Dimensions. If someone regrets eating it is because of some rational consequence, not just because enjoying food = immoral, as many people would view it.

I just think Dimensionites as a whole are just awesome for this sanity :-)

-Ed
Old 03-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #272
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was in such a hurry today I wasted food..WASTED FOOD...

I feel so guilty about it. I know..it's just food..I can get some more..but I was looking forward to those sandwiches tomorrow.. DAMMIT MISTY
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 PM   #273
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
This is how I get in too. Knee, roll over, land on butt, settle in, right? Makes it much easier to land in the right spot than scooching over.

You got it, miss. The only way a fat girl rolls.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #274
Violet_Beauregard

WHAAATTT????? *clutches heart* NOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG...... Next time, send it to me..... I'll finish it for you..... Just kiddin'.... I had to give ya a hard time.... ((((Misty))))

Quote:
I was in such a hurry today I wasted food..WASTED FOOD...

I feel so guilty about it. I know..it's just food..I can get some more..but I was looking forward to those sandwiches tomorrow.. DAMMIT MISTY
Old 03-22-2007, 08:43 PM   #275
MisticalMisty

Quote:
WHAAATTT????? *clutches heart* NOOOOOOOO!!!! OMG...... Next time, send it to me..... I'll finish it for you..... Just kiddin'.... I had to give ya a hard time.... ((((Misty))))
I was so heartbroken. My friends came back with me so I could cook dinner for us and they looked at me like I had lost my mind. I'm like..IT'S LUNCHMEAT. That shit's expensive..lol almost 5 bucks a lb and I wasted about 1/2 lb of cheese and 1/2 lb of ham. *sigh*

The bagels are still good though YAY

Hard times are ok Violet