Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-24-2007, 07:36 PM   #326
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sorry.... I tried to help you out.... LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
Not the same, indeed.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #327
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Oh man, I LOVE those saucer plate eyes.... it's like they have to open them wider to try to get you to fit in their range of vision... so it's like, sexy hot that someone is looking at you like that, and sexy hot in the "I'm so fat I don't fit in his eyes!!" thing. It's cool.

Man, I thought I'd be getting saucer plate eyes this weekend, but looks as though the window has passed. Boo hiss.
I can't believe I had more saucer plates this weekend than you, AnnMarie. I even GAVE saucer plate eyes.

It doesn't seem fair. Especially cause you know how to make chicken pot pie and can do things with your backside that make grown men cry. And me, too.

ETA: what is this? a page of hot fat women not getting saucer plate eyes? Is there no god?
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:44 PM   #328
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I can't believe I had more saucer plates this weekend than you, AnnMarie. I even GAVE saucer plate eyes.

It doesn't seem fair. Especially cause you know how to make chicken pot pie and can do things with your backside that make grown men cry. And me, too.

ETA: what is this? a page of hot fat women not getting saucer plate eyes? Is there no god?
It's a sad state of affairs, to be sure. I had saucer plate eyes given about 3 weeks ago, but that was the first time in 8 months, and prior to that close to a year. They're few and far between in AnnMarie-land! I'm just glad someone's getting 'em!!

And I'm quite sure I have no idea what you're talking about in reference to my heinie (and I don't feel right posting the gif here to complete the joke), but I do make a rockin' chicken pot pie.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:46 PM   #329
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
It's a sad state of affairs, to be sure. I had saucer plate eyes given about 3 weeks ago, but that was the first time in 8 months, and prior to that close to a year. They're few and far between in AnnMarie-land! I'm just glad someone's getting 'em!!

And I'm quite sure I have no idea what you're talking about in reference to my heinie (and I don't feel right posting the gif here to complete the joke), but I do make a rockin' chicken pot pie.
Ha! Those of us who've seen that gif know the truth!
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:22 PM   #330
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
a page of hot fat women not getting saucer plate eyes? Is there no god?
Confession: Bless me, father, for I have sinned....
Old 03-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #331
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That's hella fun, AFG...givin AND gettin! To sound like a dumb 70s rock song for a moment.

I would just like to say...I love those saucer plate eyes. Too bloody fun. Also: the stop-breathings and the 'thank you's, which can occur when you do something like...bend over to turn on a radiator. Or the involuntary-grabbies. Or the happy moany-groanies. Or the can't-not-watchies. Or the 'do that again's. Oh so fun...
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:36 PM   #332
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just ate half a pan of brownies.

I don't feel guilty though. They're really thin. And were in an 8x8 pan... so it sounds worse than it is.

Yup.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #333
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

I don't feel guilty though. They're really thin. And were in an 8x8 pan... so it sounds worse than it is.

Yup.
But you'd feel guilty if you ate the entire pan tonight?
Old 03-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #334
pickleman357
Christian/Fattism Solider

pickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this boardpickleman357 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:

Yup.
Well, if they're that thin, then what's stopping you from eating the rest right now?
pickleman357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #335
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
But you'd feel guilty if you ate the entire pan tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickleman357 View Post
Well, if they're that thin, then what's stopping you from eating the rest right now?
This brings us to another confession. I'm a hoarder.

If I finish them now, I can't have any tomorrow because that's all there are.

So, while I wouldn't mind ripping through the rest of them... I'd much rather enjoy them again tomorrow.

It's a complex mind, boys!
Old 03-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #336
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

So, while I wouldn't mind ripping through the rest of them... I'd much rather enjoy them again tomorrow.
Yes, but you can go to the grocery store and pick up more brownies tomorrow! Maybe even a different kind of browny to really satisfy some other cravings, as well!! It's a win-win situation.
Old 03-24-2007, 10:44 PM   #337
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

It's a complex mind, boys!
No No, I remember the hoarding rule. Its hard to satisfy the munchies when there's nothing left to satisfy them with.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:53 AM   #338
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Now that spring is here, we're having a bit of a black ant problem. Just now, I looked down at my belly, and there was an ant walking across the widest part of my belly. They don't usually end up on my body, so what gives? An FA ant?
Old 03-25-2007, 12:11 PM   #339
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

confession: i've done nothing but eat all day today and its been great!!
Old 03-25-2007, 01:22 PM   #340
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title

I baked a sour-cream coffee cake to take to my office and...I don't want to say what happened to it. Even here. Although my husband is even more guilty only you won't catch him confessing.
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:28 PM   #341
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lol, too cute pacifly. I've done similar things before: buy chocolates for someone and then eat them before they're gifted, etc.

I don't know if this is a foodee confession or weight board material, but I've got $3 left until friday and all I want is a big dinner and lots and lots o decadent snacks. I'm thinking that the urge is big enough that I may spend those last bills on pastries at the panderia instead of gas...cause what else can you do with $3 besides buy fattening treats?

It's a primal urge for sweets at the moment. Primal.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #342
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title

He took the first piece! I swear!
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 04:25 PM   #343
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that I don't think I miss Dimensions while I'm gone, but each Sunday I realise how very excellent this place is.

Conrad + You Guys = FATASTIC!
Old 03-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #344
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So I went and got 2 medium pizzas today cause I had a coupon and I needed something I could snack on all day, plus have some for work tomorrow.

I've finished one and OH SO TEMPTED to finish the other. If this bottomless pit thing doesn't end soon.....well..I don't wanna talk about it..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:23 PM   #345
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
So I went and got 2 medium pizzas today cause I had a coupon and I needed something I could snack on all day, plus have some for work tomorrow.

I've finished one and OH SO TEMPTED to finish the other. If this bottomless pit thing doesn't end soon.....well..I don't wanna talk about it..LOL
I am the worst person to give anyone advice, because I will always say 'finish it'.

The bottomless pit thing is interesting, isn't it? I always wonder why I don't have the 'you're full' gene the way other people do.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:26 PM   #346
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
I am the worst person to give anyone advice, because I will always say 'finish it'.

The bottomless pit thing is interesting, isn't it? I always wonder why I don't have the 'you're full' gene the way other people do.
It's only interesting really because it's only within in the last month or so that it's happened..so I don't know if I've had an extra surge in hormones or what..but it's gotta stop cause I can't afford to feed myself this much food all the dang time.

I just looked at our lunch menu tomorrow..yea..I can't finish..I gotta take it for lunch..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 05:36 PM   #347
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It's only interesting really because it's only within in the last month or so that it's happened..so I don't know if I've had an extra surge in hormones or what..but it's gotta stop cause I can't afford to feed myself this much food all the dang time.

I just looked at our lunch menu tomorrow..yea..I can't finish..I gotta take it for lunch..lol
Yeah I've had those same periods in which you think there is no way you can financially sustain this kind of appetite. It's weird, isn't it, that those times sort of come and go. And you wonder what inspires your body to inexplicably want ALL food at once.
Old 03-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #348
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

New confession......

My entire days revolves around what I'm going to eat and when I'm going to eat. Especially work days. I get to work just before 8:00 am, and I'm already planning lunch. When I order lunch, I'm thinking ahead to dinner, so I know what to have for lunch.

Some people eat to live.... I swear I live to eat. I LOVE FOOD......
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:03 PM   #349
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Its a bottomless day for me too. I'm considering making some chile con carne y las habas
Old 03-25-2007, 07:43 PM   #350
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
New confession......

My entire days revolves around what I'm going to eat and when I'm going to eat. Especially work days. I get to work just before 8:00 am, and I'm already planning lunch. When I order lunch, I'm thinking ahead to dinner, so I know what to have for lunch.

Some people eat to live.... I swear I live to eat. I LOVE FOOD......
i do the exact same thing. i plan my day around lunch or supper.