Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #351
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I get to cook for a boy tomorrow, and it doesn't involve him seeing my awful looking kitchen (trying to renovate it).... GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Anyway...yep, croissant sammiches, berries, desert, and some unknown side item. And yes, I consider making a sammich cooking...because there is such thing as a bad sammich.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #352
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that as time goes on for me being involved on this board, that I have two options.

1. Post more and more about less and less until I make copious posts about nothing.

OR...

2. Post less and less about more and more until I make no posts about everything.

Recently, I feel perched on the edge of the cliff looking over Lurking Canyon hoping not to fall back in again. I'll never stop reading, Dimensions is great. I just don't know if I offer much. So I just read more now. Maybe that is the definition of lurking.....

- Spanky
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 02:52 PM   #353
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
I confess that as time goes on for me being involved on this board, that I have two options.

1. Post more and more about less and less until I make copious posts about nothing.

OR...

2. Post less and less about more and more until I make no posts about everything.

Recently, I feel perched on the edge of the cliff looking over Lurking Canyon hoping not to fall back in again. I'll never stop reading, Dimensions is great. I just don't know if I offer much. So I just read more now. Maybe that is the definition of lurking.....

- Spanky
Well..if it means anything..I think you offer a lot to the community. I always enjoy your post..even the booty pics Ultimately, you have to do what you're comfortable with and if that means you feel like you need to take a backseat and read for awhile..go for it

Just let us fatties know you're alive and kicking every now and then..especially this one
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 03:17 PM   #354
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

OR...

- Spanky
Spanky, I've left here many times and been gone for a week and not a single soul noticed me missing. I've spent hours using every cell in my brain trying to squeeze out a clever post and will get no reps, but then I'll say the word "giblets" in a sentence and I'm an overnight sensation with the well to do. This place is insane. If you are gaging your usefulness on how many pontifical posts you can make in a week save your strength. What people appreciate most is just your presence here to say "Nyuk nyuk nyuk. " every now and then. People may not respond, simply because they are too busy giggling aloud in their robe and slippers. It's the presence of everyone that makes this place great, including you. There are no super stars. Don't leave us here alone with all the wind bags and tub thumpers in Hyde Park.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:54 PM   #355
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Spanky, I've left here many times and been gone for a week and not a single soul noticed me missing. I've spent hours using every cell in my brain trying to squeeze out a clever post and will get no reps, but then I'll say the word "giblets" in a sentence and I'm an overnight sensation with the well to do. This place is insane. If you are gaging your usefulness on how many pontifical posts you can make in a week save your strength. What people appreciate most is just your presence here to say "Nyuk nyuk nyuk. " every now and then. People may not respond, simply because they are too busy giggling aloud in their robe and slippers. It's the presence of everyone that makes this place great, including you. There are no super stars. Don't leave us here alone with all the wind bags and tub thumpers in Hyde Park.
totally reppitudinous!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #356
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
IC that I don't think I miss Dimensions while I'm gone, but each Sunday I realise how very excellent this place is.

Conrad + You Guys = FATASTIC!
IC notice ur gone.

<tear drops making a spash in beer stein that is heard around the Dimensions' world....slowly, bigplaidpants' head bows in dreary bar room stooper....fade to black>

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:27 PM   #357
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
IC notice ur gone.

<tear drops making a spash in beer stein that is heard around the Dimensions' world....slowly, bigplaidpants' head bows in dreary bar room stooper....fade to black>
Let it never be said that you're dramatic without qualifying it with "...but in that grand theatre sort of way, you know?"
Old 03-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #358
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
IC notice ur gone.

I totally pictured Ripley's avatar when reading this..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:31 PM   #359
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Let it never be said that you're dramatic without qualifying it with "...but in that grand theatre sort of way, you know?"
<in a moment with no onlookers, bigplaidpants alerts himself, cops a wink at out.of.habit in heartfelt appreciation.....and resumes position>

(lol)

Quote:
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
Old 03-26-2007, 06:35 PM   #360
bigplaidpants
FAtari

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I totally pictured Ripley's avatar when reading this..LOL
I had to go hunting to remind myself what it was.....LOL.

Quote:
My Favorite Flower
Old 03-26-2007, 07:27 PM   #361
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

OR...

- Spanky

Just to let you know, YOU are one of my mostest favoritest posters here
and it's not JUST about your pics.......

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:47 PM   #362
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gosh, now my confession looks like a fishing expedition. Thanks for such kind comments, ladies.

It is a matter of getting used to e-social interaction for me. I grew up pre-internet and never got into it until fully matured socially. Knowing people via short paragraphs, avatars, cute signatures, (covered ass shots ) is really different. I think humans like the real life response to our comments and action in real time. We experience it every day with people we know and don't know through the course of the day.

There are things about many personalities here that I think I know. Even with those whom I don't necessarily directly correspond. And even without having met any of you, there is a familiarity. And there seem to be some lovely people here.

Long running board interaction reminds me of my 10th grade English class where I sat on one side of the back of the classroom and a girl, who I knew casually, also sat in the back of the classroom but on the opposite side of the room from me. Almost every morning, during class, I would sneeze. Over a short time, she recognized this and would look over to me, make eye contact with me, we would both smile and she would mouth the words "God bless you". Sometimes she giggled quietly or rolled her eyes but always mouthed "God bless you". It was our thing and our connection across the room. We didn't interact socially outside the classroom.

Maybe it is a wonderful familiarity we breed here with those we may never have the chance to meet.

- Spanky

PS/ I don't plan on going anywhere.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 02:48 AM   #363
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If one looks at the WB...in springtime young men's fancy turns to stretch marks.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:02 AM   #364
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
totally reppitudinous!
I know! She said "giblets!"

It wouldn't let me rep her though.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:27 AM   #365
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

OR...

- Spanky
I've found random irrelevant comments to work quite well for me. It's worth a try.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #366
Buffetbelly
Nosh, destroyer of snacks

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Cool Exhibitionist Binger

New confession...

Binge eating is no biggie on this board, but I wonder how many people get off on doing for an audience? I love binge eating in public, and the more shocked and outraged the onlookers, the better.

When I go into a buffet restaurant, I will tuck in my shirt and suck in my gut as much as humanly possible and walk with a military posture. I will stroll along, making eye contact with all and sundry. I will select a table as far as possible from the buffet to have the best "parade route".

On my first trip, I will pile entrees and bread absurdly high on my plate and balance it on top of a couple beverages. This balancing act never fails to attract attention and soon people are elbowing each other and pointing at me.

I wolf down this first load with remarkable speed before it all gets cold. By now people are turning around to watch me eat. I hurriedly finish and bound back for a second trip. Now I have relaxed my gut and let it spill out, so it looks like I have already expanded.

I repeat this process several times until I "hit the wall" and can't make more room just by washing down the food with more chocolate milk. This is where I retreat to the restroom to give myself a belly massage in the stall and I re-hitch my pants so that my belt is forming a platform to lift and separate my swollen gut. Now I am not only relaxing my gut but I am actively pushing it out as far as it will go. I check in the mirror and preen and readjust to make sure I look as fat and bloated as possible.

Now I am moving much, much more slowly and regally. I waddle in an exaggerated way and swing my belly from side to side. I get a huge plate of desserts with a couple bowls of extra ice cream or pudding. I slowly lumber down the parade route to my table, where I tear into the desserts. By now there are several spills down the front of my shirt --always a nice touch.

Until they went out of business, I had a whole group of fans among the Old Country Buffet waitresses. A gaggle of them would spend their whole break staring at me and watching me eat. It was like I was some kind of performance artist or something.

Usually I do this alone, but on occasion I have had feeders, both female and male.
Buffetbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:58 AM   #367
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Good Stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
New confession...

Binge eating is no biggie on this board, but I wonder how many people get off on doing for an audience? I love binge eating in public, and the more shocked and outraged the onlookers, the better.

When I go into a buffet restaurant, I will tuck in my shirt and suck in my gut as much as humanly possible and walk with a military posture. I will stroll along, making eye contact with all and sundry. I will select a table as far as possible from the buffet to have the best "parade route".

On my first trip, I will pile entrees and bread absurdly high on my plate and balance it on top of a couple beverages. This balancing act never fails to attract attention and soon people are elbowing each other and pointing at me.

I wolf down this first load with remarkable speed before it all gets cold. By now people are turning around to watch me eat. I hurriedly finish and bound back for a second trip. Now I have relaxed my gut and let it spill out, so it looks like I have already expanded.

I repeat this process several times until I "hit the wall" and can't make more room just by washing down the food with more chocolate milk. This is where I retreat to the restroom to give myself a belly massage in the stall and I re-hitch my pants so that my belt is forming a platform to lift and separate my swollen gut. Now I am not only relaxing my gut but I am actively pushing it out as far as it will go. I check in the mirror and preen and readjust to make sure I look as fat and bloated as possible.

Now I am moving much, much more slowly and regally. I waddle in an exaggerated way and swing my belly from side to side. I get a huge plate of desserts with a couple bowls of extra ice cream or pudding. I slowly lumber down the parade route to my table, where I tear into the desserts. By now there are several spills down the front of my shirt --always a nice touch.

Until they went out of business, I had a whole group of fans among the Old Country Buffet waitresses. A gaggle of them would spend their whole break staring at me and watching me eat. It was like I was some kind of performance artist or something.

Usually I do this alone, but on occasion I have had feeders, both female and male.
Good stuff, buffetbelly! I could put it all into practice when they
finally open that new Cici's Pizza, here in Lebanon, Tn., LOL!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:22 AM   #368
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Good stuff, buffetbelly! I could put it all into practice when they
finally open that new Cici's Pizza, here in Lebanon, Tn., LOL!
cici's is my favorite place to stuff myself at!!
Old 03-27-2007, 12:26 PM   #369
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What Could Be Better???

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegeguy2514 View Post
Yep, cheap, and plenty!!!, certainly not great, but good enough, and
they've YET to have complained about the DAMAGE I've inflicted on their
pizza bar!!!

Old 03-27-2007, 12:31 PM   #370
Buffetbelly

Buffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 clubBuffetbelly is a member of the 500 club
Unhappy

Quote:
Cici's was my favorite place to stuff from the time they opened until this month when THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS!

Whatever place is my favorite buffet always goes out of business, without fail.

For those of you keeping track, the string of victims within a 10 mile radius of me includes
  • Cici's pizza
  • Two Old Country Buffets
  • Korean buffet
  • Two Chinese Buffets (leaving only one --which has inedible food loaded with MSG )
  • Fine dining buffet restaurant
It's like a curse or something! Why is it always the one I visit the most?

I suppose it's just one of those great mysteries of the universe or something....
Old 03-27-2007, 12:50 PM   #371
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

did you ever think you may have put them out of business?
Old 03-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #372
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Chinese&MSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffetbelly View Post
Cici's was my favorite place to stuff from the time they opened until this month when THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS!

Whatever place is my favorite buffet always goes out of business, without fail.

For those of you keeping track, the string of victims within a 10 mile radius of me includes
  • Cici's pizza
  • Two Old Country Buffets
  • Korean buffet
  • Two Chinese Buffets (leaving only one --which has inedible food loaded with MSG )
  • Fine dining buffet restaurant
It's like a curse or something! Why is it always the one I visit the most?

I suppose it's just one of those great mysteries of the universe or something....
I had to give up the Chinese & MSG 'cause they were hurting
me more that I was hurting them!

Old 03-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #373
Buffetbelly

Wink The Humanity!

Quote:
did you ever think you may have put them out of business?
Oh, no, you don't suppose that the very thing that I live for, that brings me fullfillment might actually be sowing the seeds of its own destruction? That I lay waste to the very thing that brings succor to my soul, buffet dining?

Oh, the cruel irony!

OK, I have a new confession to make:

I, Buffetbelly, being of sound mind and loud body, do hereby confess to single-mouthedly driving seven buffet restaurants out of business.
Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 PM   #374
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

I just ate a big ass bag of animal crackers .. and not once did I eat one without biting the head off first.

According to CourtTV, that is how Jeffrey Dahmer ate HIS animal crackers as a child. Oh noes.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #375
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*does fat girl happy dance*

Thank you.... if you know who you are drop me a PM so I can do it right.