Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-29-2007, 10:26 AM   #401
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I had 12 vegetable eggrolls for lunch....
Old 03-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #402
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Then You Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I think this and not walking as often has put some pounds on me
Juice is better for hypoglycemia even though the sugary soda seems to work much faster......I was married to a diabetic.
Thanks, neighbor, then you know the struggles I go through as a diabetic on U-500 insulin. One time, shortly after the VA put me on Metalozone
a few months ago, I woke up at 3:00am with a sugar of about 27, remained calm, and sucessfully contained the emergency. Diabetic life is an adventure.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:34 AM   #403
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Thanks, neighbor, then you know the struggles I go through as a diabetic on U-500 insulin. One time, shortly after the VA put me on Metalozone
a few months ago, I woke up at 3:00am with a sugar of about 27, remained calm, and sucessfully contained the emergency. Diabetic life is an adventure.
It's amazing that you woke up with a reading of 27 and could actually go through the steps to check your sugar- could your meter be off?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:54 AM   #404
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Meter's Fine

Quote:
It's amazing that you woke up with a reading of 27 and could actually go through the steps to check your sugar- could your meter be off?
No M'am, Neighbor. The meter has read correctly before and after that event. My nightime insulin requirement had taken a steep 14-unit (of U-500) decline because of the diuretic effect of the Metolazone. The VA Dr. put me on it "to help the Lasix" and I ended-up having to stop Lasix and 2 BP med's!
Metolazone is commonly used to treat congestive heart-failure. I also have venus stasis, blood pooling, in my lower legs (compression bandages keep that condition very manageable). The Metolazone was a GODsend to me, but adapting to it was another adventure.

Old 03-29-2007, 10:56 AM   #405
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
No M'am, Neighbor. The meter has read correctly before and after that event. My nightime insulin requirement had taken a steep 14-unit (of U-500) decline because of the diuretic effect of the Metolazone. The VA Dr. put me on it "to help the Lasix" and I ended-up having to stop Lasix and 2 BP med's!
Metolazone is commonly used to treat congestive heart-failure. I also have venus stasis, blood pooling, in my lower legs (compression bandages keep that condition very manageable). The Metolazone was a GODsend to me, but adapting to it was another adventure.

My ex tended to be pretty much "unfunctional" in the 30s- it's probably different for each person

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 03-29-2007, 11:07 AM   #406
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Different

Quote:
My ex tended to be pretty much "unfunctional" in the 30s- it's probably different for each person
Not just different for each person, Neighbor, but I may not be that fortunate again. Now-a-days I check my sugar before I go to sleep. If I'm lower than 200, I bump it up a little with some Hershey's anti-insulin. Hypoglycemic
episodes are good justification for a nice chocolate fix. Yes, I confess, I do have
CLASS (Chocolate Love Addiction Satisfaction Syndrome), among my other conditions!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 01:57 AM   #407
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

i ate an entire pizza earlier

shazam
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:40 AM   #408
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post

shazam
mmm.. pizza..what kind? and what were you wearing while you ate? where you naked?

I NEED DETAILS..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:24 AM   #409
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfdoom View Post

shazam
Was it a regular pizza or was it from a chain? Honestly, it's not difficult to finish off a medium or large from let's say Domino's. A non chain place, that's another story!
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:53 AM   #410
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Toodles...heheheheheheheheh....I am lovin the new avatar
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:17 PM   #411
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

oh man! Forgetting you ordered girl scout cookies only to have your younger sister bring you 4 boxes is an excellent way to kick off the weekend.

*makes thin mint cookie sandwich* mmm .. thin mint on whole .. thin mint.. bread. delicious!
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #412
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

^^Four boxes? so that means plenty to share....

Old 03-30-2007, 01:33 PM   #413
OggggO

OggggO has said some nice things

Ok, fine, I can't take it any more, I'll confess…

I like really fat women

OggggO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #414
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BothGunsBlazing View Post
*makes thin mint cookie sandwich* mmm .. thin mint on whole .. thin mint.. bread. delicious!
I laughed way too hard at that.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:16 PM   #415
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Plump belly problems...

Ever since I plumped up a bit, I'm finding that I tend to get more cotton fuzz stuck in my belly button.

Should I start wearing polyester?

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:18 PM   #416
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
Ever since I plumped up a bit, I'm finding that I tend to get more cotton fuzz stuck in my belly button.

Should I start wearing polyester?

fa_man_stan
I don't know if it's things I wear or my basic belly button construction, but I NEVER EVER get lint in there.

Am I alone?
Old 03-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #417
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I don't know if it's things I wear or my basic belly button construction, but I NEVER EVER get lint in there.

Am I alone?

I also have never found lint in my belly button - which is surprising considering that it's kind of like its own little black hole.

Good thing though, cause if I go digging around in there it makes me have to pee.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 04:50 PM   #418
BothGunsBlazing
Back...ish

BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!BothGunsBlazing keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
I also have never found lint in my belly button - which is surprising considering that it's kind of like its own little black hole.

Good thing though, cause if I go digging around in there it makes me have to pee.
Hahaha! That is like the unspoken truth of the belly button dig right there. I know I q-tip mine daily.
BothGunsBlazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #419
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Belly button fuzz...

Quote:

Am I alone?
AnnMarie, That's an interesting question now since you mention that. I wonder if guy belly buttons are more prone to collecting fuzz than girl belly buttons? I would imagine that you and BBWTexan don't have the chest and belly hair that I do, it could be the hair that's catching the fuzz? I would also suspect that belly buttons at belt level are less prone to capturing particulate than b-buttons of the over-the-belt variety...

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 06:32 PM   #420
OggggO

OggggO has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
You too? I thought I was the only one!
OggggO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:58 PM   #421
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I had the most amazing dinner tonight. My friends took me to a Japanese SteakHouse as a thank you for watching their cats the last 2 weeks. I've never been to one before and it was AMAZING.

I had steak and shrimp and all entrees came with the following:

soup
salad
noodles
rice
vegetables
your meat
and dessert for 19.95. It was great..our chef was great and I didn't singe my eyebrows..HOT DOG>.lol
Old 03-30-2007, 09:02 PM   #422
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I had the most amazing dinner tonight. My friends took me to a Japanese SteakHouse as a thank you for watching their cats the last 2 weeks. I've never been to one before and it was AMAZING.

I had steak and shrimp and all entrees came with the following:

soup
salad
noodles
rice
vegetables
your meat
and dessert for 19.95. It was great..our chef was great and I didn't singe my eyebrows..HOT DOG>.lol
Ooo, fun, I love hibachi!!! Did he do the shrimp tail flip into the pocket thing?? Or the flaming tower of onions???
Old 03-30-2007, 09:13 PM   #423
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Ooo, fun, I love hibachi!!! Did he do the shrimp tail flip into the pocket thing?? Or the flaming tower of onions???
Yes he did...He flipped a tail into his pocket, into his hat..and then took the rest of the tails and flipped them into a bowl all at once..it was totally cool

I can't wait to go back!
Old 03-30-2007, 11:47 PM   #424
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Am I alone?
I think a prerequiste in having a lint collecting navel is also having a really hairy belly. Or a really fuzzy one.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:07 AM   #425
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

When I shower I have to dig around in my belly button with a soft cloth, soap and water daily. My belly button is deep and tends to build up dead skin. I clean and treat it with diluted moisturizer every day. If I don't I will get terrible skin infections in there. *shudders* No lint though.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote