Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-12-2007, 10:07 AM   #551
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that

1)I'm a tool and have "broke my vedge." No longer vegetarian,

but

2) I'm going to dining hall in a few minutes and it will be AWESOMETASTIC because I'm starving and have lived off one single bagel a day and multiple cups of coffee for the past two months (gotten for free at my job, thereby avoiding the dining hall). Not that the DH sucks. Villanova's DH sucks hard, and it is because of that experience that I now love RU's 5 dining halls.

kbye!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #552
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
'Are you going to eat that?, it's very, very bad for and you, you know?, very bad! Or is it that you just dont care?, Tut tut, very bad!'
Wow, what an asshole! I might advise going to the manager there and complaining about it. Or going back with a brick and complaining to the kid's head with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
IC I'm in want of some really good chub lovin'. Now.

Stat!!!
Well, I am free all weekend...

(Utterly obligatory.)
Old 04-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #553
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I want a ridiculously large, gooey, rich dessert right about now. I'm pretty sure I've confessed this before, and I'll confess it again. It needs to be big enough to pop the SIN nerves in my brain.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:13 PM   #554
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
I hate them...it's like eating old lady perfume.
agreed! them's nasty.

pilar, however, LOVES them, rind and all!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:16 PM   #555
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Well, I am free all weekend...

(Utterly obligatory.)
Hey, what happend to the chocolate? Bah! Men.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 01:20 PM   #556
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Hey, what happend to the chocolate? Bah! Men.
I actually figured it woulda been a bit much if I noted that I'd be in Mass. anyways.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:27 PM   #557
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I actually figured it woulda been a bit much if I noted that I'd be in Mass. anyways.
Wha? You're not slaving at the meat factory this weekend? What's the occasion or have I, yet again, misunderstood something today?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 04-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #558
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Wha? You're not slaving at the meat factory this weekend? What's the occasion or have I, yet again, misunderstood something today?
Well, I have off tomorrow for class, but the prof is away at a conference this week and next. And for some reason, my boss doesn't have me scheduled for Saturday. Probably will be on Sunday, but still it's two days where I can just chill out.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #559
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Well, I have off tomorrow for class, but the prof is away at a conference this week and next. And for some reason, my boss doesn't have me scheduled for Saturday. Probably will be on Sunday, but still it's two days where I can just chill out.
GOLDEN! Monday is a state holiday here so most folks will have it off, in case you hadn't already heard. Marathon is Monday too so every nutcase in the world is going to be on the roads traveling here. Heads up.

@~;~~
Old 04-12-2007, 01:47 PM   #560
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
GOLDEN! Monday is a state holiday here so most folks will have it off, in case you hadn't already heard. Marathon is Monday too so every nutcase in the world is going to be on the roads traveling here. Heads up.
Eek! I hate traffic. 'specially CT traffic, and I have a feeling that there's gonna be quite a few CT drivers up there.

...but we're kinda doing a threadjack here.

So more on topic, IC weightily that the new Mint Chocolate Chip Poptarts are delicious.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:49 PM   #561
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

IC that I just stole a chocolate brownie from the conference room. Now I'm on a chocolate buzz.

@~;~~
Old 04-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #562
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
IC that I just stole a chocolate brownie from the conference room. Now I'm on a chocolate buzz.
I didn't know we had a conference room here. Are there any left?
Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #563
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Quote:
I didn't know we had a conference room here. Are there any left?
IF (I 'fess) I saw this post and raided a couple of cookies out of the Math Dept. munchy bowl that sits in their break room... I didn't know that there was a Dims conference room either? (cyber cookies aren't very flavorful I've heard... I dump stale ones out of my browser all the time...)

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 04-12-2007 at 04:01 PM. Reason: Finished the last cookie and got crumbs on my keyboard...
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #564
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
IC I'm in want of some really good chub lovin'. Now. Stat!!! Ugh, I hate that we don't have time machines and stuff.
That sounds like the makings of a really good plot line for a story... Hmm.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 AM   #565
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default a wierd start

I confess that I drank a tub of melted Ben and Jerry's for breakfast. That is a wierd start to the day!
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:47 AM   #566
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
that I went to the shop just now to buy some ice cream. I fancied a lovely tasty, refreshing bowl to eat whilst looking for work and deliberating over application forms. That job in itself was enough to do me in, so I wanted a softener, something to make everything seem just a little more carefree and simple.

After careful selection I took my ice cream to the counter to pay, and the ever so lovely man behind the counter decided to ask me...

'Are you going to eat that?, it's very, very bad for and you, you know?, very bad! Or is it that you just dont care?, Tut tut, very bad!'

I confess that thinking back about it now, I wish that I had poked him in the eye with a sharp stick, bashed him on the head with said block of frozen goodness, then skipped on home to enjoy my purchase leaving his cold twitching body on the counter to die...

When in truth I shuffled away feeling bad. Fuck me, I never knew buying ice cream was such a crime, well...to some people, I guess it is if you just happen to be a fat girl.

It has been a bad day.
Sharrif's den of iniquity sinks yet lower. I'm sorry for your trouble...
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 06:51 AM   #567
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC.... because it made me laugh so hard, that I tried to weigh myself sunday because I didnt eat any fast food for Lent. I was 400 before Lent... and now when I step on the scale it says Err.... So I tried again and it said Err. Yeah. I can't be weighed on my nice fancy scale. Oh that made me laugh.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:08 AM   #568
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
IC.... because it made me laugh so hard, that I tried to weigh myself sunday because I didnt eat any fast food for Lent. I was 400 before Lent... and now when I step on the scale it says Err.... So I tried again and it said Err. Yeah. I can't be weighed on my nice fancy scale. Oh that made me laugh.
LOL!!! That IS funny. I read that as jumping on the scale and the scale says, "Err? " roflmao!! What the hell have you been eating girlie?? w00t!

@~;~~
Old 04-13-2007, 09:56 AM   #569
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I confess that thinking back about it now, I wish that I had poked him in the eye with a sharp stick, bashed him on the head with said block of frozen goodness, then skipped on home to enjoy my purchase leaving his cold twitching body on the counter to die...

When in truth I shuffled away feeling bad. Fuck me, I never knew buying ice cream was such a crime, well...to some people, I guess it is if you just happen to be a fat girl.

It has been a bad day.
Dang, Red, that really sucks. That idiot had no right to say any of that to you. Maybe a complaint to the manager or owner is in order? Not working at MAC any more?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #570
Red

Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Red has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Dang, Red, that really sucks. That idiot had no right to say any of that to you. Maybe a complaint to the manager or owner is in order? Not working at MAC any more?

I think he was the manager! Its one of those dusty little corner shops that just happen to sell kick ass cardamom Kulfi, guess I have to hunt out a new dealer now...

As for MAC, I left to persue a new career, only its taking some serious time to unravel the possible route. I am going to train to become an Art Therapist, P/T MSc over 3 years. I am going to do it nice and slow, savouring every glorious moment of study, unlike the first time!

First up though, I gotta get me some experience!
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 03:12 PM   #571
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*sigh* I was so looking forward to having 2 dinners tonight..one really nice one...

Hopefully it will happen next weekend....
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #572
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
LOL!!! That IS funny. I read that as jumping on the scale and the scale says, "Err? " roflmao!! What the hell have you been eating girlie?? w00t!
I have this complete addiction to sushi and mexican food. Mexican food first off and then sushi. But yeah, I ate SOOOOOO much of it during lent. I also went to a dinner that had a chicken fried steak with sides that come on 2 plates since there is so much food... and then i got a cinnamon roll the size of my face for take home desert.... SOOOOOO yummy. "Hi, I'm Sasha, and Im addicted to food."
Old 04-13-2007, 05:28 PM   #573
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
"Hi, I'm Sasha, and Im addicted to food."
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm a fellow addict.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #574
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWTexan View Post
Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm a fellow addict.
You bring the Starbucks coffee.... I'll bring the Krispy Kreme doughnuts to the meetings. Maybe some bagels and shmear. Oh, this could be a problem.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:54 AM   #575
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

you should both have your meetings round my gaff...

(any pretense to have cute fat girls round for tea & cakes eh... :P)
James is offline   Reply With Quote