Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 11-12-2007, 12:11 PM   #1051
Pacifly

Pacifly can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
IC to having feeding-typish fantasies lately. I'm not a feedee and in all honestly I'm iffy about the whole feederism thing. However, I've been daydreaming about certain stuff that makes me...hmm, curious, perhaps is the best word.
Me too. They started on Halloween when I couldn't fall asleep at night thinking about all the leftover candy downstairs. But they haven't let up even though the candy is long gone.

Sharon
Pacifly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:23 AM   #1052
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravenhawk View Post
I am a diet sabbatour. When my ex wife used to try to diet I would buy her favorite thing to eat and leave it in plain sight. I would even go so far as to throw out the diet foods and replace em with the fattening stuff. Yeah I know I was a bad boy. I guess you might call me an encourager of appetite. I could never get excited by a thin chick.

Dravenhawk
I can understand why she's your ex.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:56 AM   #1053
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Nancy, maybe it's more like sexy food play? Which to me is a separate category from feeding. Even if it involves being fed. Does that make sense?
Totally makes sense! My fantasy is more along the lines of being romantically fed grapes (or Dibs in my case) than being strapped down to a chair and spoon fed ice cream. Although.............

Anyway, thanks, Randi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifly View Post
Me too. They started on Halloween when I couldn't fall asleep at night thinking about all the leftover candy downstairs. But they haven't let up even though the candy is long gone.

Sharon
Mmm Halloween candy. While giving out candy this year I did a lot of: "One for the Trick-or-Treaters. One for me. Two for the Trick-or-Treaters. One, two for me."
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:54 AM   #1054
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

I've noticed my eating habbits picking up a lot in like the last month or so.
I mean, quite a lot.
In Summer I was jogging, pretty active, still eating a good amount.
Now that it's getting colder I'm in hibernation mode.
I've been eating like crazy and not exercising at all.
I'm thinking I should slow down but I don't really want to at the same time.
I'm at a confusing stage, coming to terms with everything still.
A big part of me lately just wants to eat and eat and not stop.
I obviously have a little more restraint than that.
But my appetite is getting so much bigger than it use to be.
I wonder why that is.
I mean, I like it, I love eating and all, but it's so out of nowhere.
Sweet_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 01:29 PM   #1055
DrFeeder

DrFeeder can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Serenade View Post
But my appetite is getting so much bigger than it use to be.
I wonder why that is.
I mean, I like it, I love eating and all, but it's so out of nowhere.
Maybe hanging out in sites like this one is having an effect...
DrFeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:26 PM   #1056
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Sweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot picsSweet_Serenade does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFeeder View Post
Maybe hanging out in sites like this one is having an effect...
I've only been a member for like three days.
And my appetite has been larger for a little while.

Though I think it's a combination of a few things.
During Autumn I do wind down and relax more, usually eat more around this time anyway.
And recently it hit like some golf ball over the head from the sky that I love to eat, and everything else I've been awkwardly talking about around here, like realizing I find big beautiful, and understanding that putting on weight is a little exciting etc
I think just thinking these thoughts alone, and I have been thinking them like nonstop lately, is increasing my appetite somehow.
I guess that makes sense.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:45 PM   #1057
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I didn't think I'd be the first (and maybe only?) person to have to come to (WB) confessional today.

Forgive me, for I have sinned. My Thanksgiving feasting seems to have added at least 100 pounds to my belly, and another 25 to my double chin, and I can still see and feel the effects hours after my meal. I had no idea 4 plates of food could make me feel this stuffed-I feel like I've just fallen out of a weight board story-you know, one of the fantasy ones where the person secretly ingests some sort of magical potion and then blows up to mammoth proportions, bursting out of clothes and all the rest.

Who knew turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, ham, rolls, 3 different types of salad, lots of pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and pudding could do this to a person?
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 02:49 AM   #1058
Paul Delacroix

Paul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going onPaul Delacroix knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Nancy, maybe it's more like sexy food play? Which to me is a separate category from feeding. Even if it involves being fed. Does that make sense?
I think the definition (such that it is) of feederism is a little too inclusive.

There are probably a lot of metabolically large fat people who would like to occasionally enjoy the pleasure of eating (or the pleasure of overeating, which is a basic American pastime nowadays) without being pigeonholed into a category.

I also think there are a lot of self-aware FAs who have a streak of feeder in them, but who are not extreme about it in any way.

What must be the World's Most Irritating Question, I would think, would be when a beautifully plumped out lady posts photos of herself, or chats about having gained weight, and gets a response along the lines of "What's your goal weight? What size do you want to be a year from now?" As if they have a locker room weight chart taped on the wall or something.

I'd imagine the ladies just want to be able to eat whatever they want, and be whatever size goes naturally with that.

Last edited by Paul Delacroix; 11-25-2007 at 03:13 AM.
Paul Delacroix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #1059
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Delacroix View Post
I think the definition (such that it is) of feederism is a little too inclusive.

There are probably a lot of metabolically large fat people who would like to occasionally enjoy the pleasure of eating (or the pleasure of overeating, which is a basic American pastime nowadays) without being pigeonholed into a category.

I also think there are a lot of self-aware FAs who have a streak of feeder in them, but who are not extreme about it in any way.

What must be the World's Most Irritating Question, I would think, would be when a beautifully plumped out lady posts photos of herself, or chats about having gained weight, and gets a response along the lines of "What's your goal weight? What size do you want to be a year from now?" As if they have a locker room weight chart taped on the wall or something.

I'd imagine the ladies just want to be able to eat whatever they want, and be whatever size goes naturally with that.
Amen to that! I know that fits me to a T.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:13 AM   #1060
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Sometimes some of us just want to hold the food so the other person can eat it in a loving & sensual manner. Sometimes its that basic.
Old 11-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #1061
HEINEKEN

HEINEKEN can now change their title
Wink My Confession

Quote:
I've only been a member for like three days.
And my appetite has been larger for a little while.

Though I think it's a combination of a few things.
During Autumn I do wind down and relax more, usually eat more around this time anyway.
And recently it hit like some golf ball over the head from the sky that I love to eat, and everything else I've been awkwardly talking about around here, like realizing I find big beautiful, and understanding that putting on weight is a little exciting etc
I think just thinking these thoughts alone, and I have been thinking them like nonstop lately, is increasing my appetite somehow.
I guess that makes sense.

What you just said gets me totally HOT!
HEINEKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:46 PM   #1062
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEINEKEN View Post
What you just said gets me totally HOT!
Take a cold shower. >_>;
Old 11-27-2007, 04:48 AM   #1063
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Take a cold shower. >_>;
Hahaha! Oooh Snap!
Old 11-27-2007, 09:13 AM   #1064
HEINEKEN

Default :(

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..... That was cold! (standing in a towel, dripping wet!)
Old 11-27-2007, 09:25 AM   #1065
k1009
Cirque du Carnage

k1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 clubk1009 is a member of the 500 club

All I think about is food. I don't think I've been really hungry in a very long time. My mind says feed me, feed me, feed me and feed me now.
k1009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:20 PM   #1066
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1009 View Post
All I think about is food. I don't think I've been really hungry in a very long time. My mind says feed me, feed me, feed me and feed me now.
Pretty much the story of my life at the moment.
I don't really remember the last time I was super hungry.
I've been trying to slow my eating a bit, but it's not working super well, it's like every other thought in my head is to eat.
And I thought it wasn't possible for me to get quirkier.
Clearly I underestimated myself.

@Heineken; I'm sorry if I came off as rude or something but really. Be a teensy bit more mindful of what you say, this is the net and this is a rather playful community, but really, take the excitability down a smidgen. Or maybe I'm just too uptight. Who knows.

Last edited by Sweet_Serenade; 11-27-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:07 PM   #1067
DrFeeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandySmooch View Post
I married the wrong man and wonder what it would be like to ravished for the big beauty I am. To actually have a man who LOVED my curves and knew what to do instead of just accepting them. Will I have to go my life without knowing?
Well, first you'll have to get rid of Mr. Wrong. Then, if you're anywhere near as beautiful as your picture, I doubt you'll have much trouble finding a much better guy!

--Dr. Feeder
Old 11-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #1068
DrFeeder

Quote:
@Heineken...take the excitability down a smidgen. Or maybe I'm just too uptight. Who knows.
Come on, Sweet Serenade, what you wrote was extremely erotic to guys like us! You're a dream girl--he was just being honest!

But you can tell him to take a cold shower if you want. I should probably take one myself...

--Dr. Feeder
Old 11-27-2007, 08:59 PM   #1069
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
Come on, Sweet Serenade, what you wrote was extremely erotic to guys like us! You're a dream girl--he was just being honest!

But you can tell him to take a cold shower if you want. I should probably take one myself...

--Dr. Feeder
See, this community has me in such a loop.
I'm not use to being anyones dream girl, that's for sure.
I mean, I guess I'm sort of flattered, but still, right over my head.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:07 PM   #1070
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
See, this community has me in such a loop.
I'm not use to being anyones dream girl, that's for sure.
I mean, I guess I'm sort of flattered, but still, right over my head.
I'll be honest and say that some of the zeal exhibited by some people freaks me out a little bit. I know this is the internet, but as someone who doesn't really type anything he wouldn't say, it feels a little odd.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:39 PM   #1071
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I'll be honest and say that some of the zeal exhibited by some people freaks me out a little bit. I know this is the internet, but as someone who doesn't really type anything he wouldn't say, it feels a little odd.
the internet is a strange thing my friend, very strange indeed! one of the biggest attractions is that you can be someone else, or be the person you've always wanted to be, and say the things youve always wanted to say, anonymously and (usually) without fear of repercussion. hence why ppl can often be a little bit more forthright than they would in person. and hence why a lot of ppl lie lol!

me, im just myself, in words and in person! so glad to meet someone alike!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:15 PM   #1072
Sweet_Serenade
Foodaholic

Quote:
It's strange. But I think Bexy pretty much described it perfectly.
Online, your conscience takes a vacation for a lot of people.
I'll even admit that online, I am a lot more open than when I speak in real life.
I'm very shy normally, trying to get more confident, but being online helps.
I like being so honest and just get things I only think out on the table for once.
It's refreshing.

But some people seem to abuse being online. End up just turning into creeps, not people just trying to open up and let loose. :/
Old 11-27-2007, 10:23 PM   #1073
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

I guess people need to be reminded that they're actually talking to other humans. I think imagining saying what you're typing to someone face to face is the best way to self-edit and regulate your posts.
I shudder when I see posts that just say "How much do you weigh?" or "what have you broken by sitting on?".... the tact and subtlety is simply amazing.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #1074
DrFeeder

Quote:
I think imagining saying what you're typing to someone face to face is the best way to self-edit and regulate your posts.
Come on, this is the weight board confessional thread...people are saying stuff they normally wouldn't tell anyone! I mean, isn't that the point of a confessional? Wasn't Heineken just confessing his feelings?

I agree there's a line, and if someone offends you, go ahead and let them know...but let's try to cut one another a little slack.

--Dr. Feeder
Old 12-04-2007, 12:44 AM   #1075
HEINEKEN

Default Thanks Dr.F!!!

Quote:
Come on, this is the weight board confessional thread...people are saying stuff they normally wouldn't tell anyone! I mean, isn't that the point of a confessional? Wasn't Heineken just confessing his feelings?

I agree there's a line, and if someone offends you, go ahead and let them know...but let's try to cut one another a little slack.

--Dr. Feeder

I was just confessing my feelings about what was written...it sounded NICE!