Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 12-09-2007, 04:51 PM   #1101
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Their round, but not 'round for long. hehe
I had a terribly disappointing diner-style Patty Melt.

BUT!

O'Soy yogurt is yummy. Doesn't have that thick, coat-y mouth feel to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:04 PM   #1102
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Doesn't have that thick, coat-y mouth feel to it.
i read that as "thick, cock-y mouth feel to it."

and i was thinking "that's a relief"
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:51 AM   #1103
CandySmooch

CandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCandySmooch can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My confession, I haven't really been interested in having sex with my husband since I had our baby in July. I keep waiting for "it" to come back, but it hasn't. I used to love sex so much, now I'd rather just go to bed early than fake an O.
Old 12-11-2007, 06:29 PM   #1104
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Confession:

My now-ex-boyfriend has been dragging me around for months, leaving me miserable and confused as to what our status was. He told me that he was "burnt out" and needed "a break from everything." I supported his decision, and told him I was there if he needed me, but I'd give him some space. He didn't really talk to me much, and wouldn't see me at all during that time. Then I find out that he's talking about wanting to meet someone new already, so I freak out and stop talking to him for three weeks. When I confronted him about that whole bit, he said I'd misinterpreted it and blamed me for abandoning him when he "needed me most."

Long story short, he never had the guts to actually break up with me, though he considered us broken up because, as he just told me, I'm overweight and won't do anything about that or anything else in my life.

I'm furious that he turned into such an asshole, but I am miserable and miss him ridiculous amounts... I feel kinda pathetic.
Old 12-13-2007, 09:53 PM   #1105
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Next time he calls Undine, point out that you've done something about him and hang up. He took the coward's way out by letting things drag on and then tried to weasel the blame onto you. You deserve better. He deserves a smack upside his head.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 11:18 PM   #1106
Undine
Jigglypuff!

Undine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going onUndine knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
Next time he calls Undine, point out that you've done something about him and hang up. He took the coward's way out by letting things drag on and then tried to weasel the blame onto you. You deserve better. He deserves a smack upside his head.
Thanks, Friday. I think little winged pigs may fall from the sky before he ever calls me again so I doubt I'll get the opportunity to tell him that, but it's nice to hear that other people think he deserves a smack.
Old 02-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #1107
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm just going to consider it my 24-hour mission to bring back good threads from the dead.

That said, I confess that I'm using mayo on practically everything, which is disgustingly delicious.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #1108
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekim View Post
I'm just going to consider it my 24-hour mission to bring back good threads from the dead.

That said, I confess that I'm using mayo on practically everything, which is disgustingly delicious.
Good call, Ekim!

I confess my Italian food restaurant/Hot FA/BE/WG fantasy just won't let go (of me). I find it very frustrating to be so sexually wired for something that I want NOT to happen.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #1109
Meagan

Meagan can now change their title

I confess that this past Saturday night I ate an entire family-sized caesar salad with croutons and bacon bits, two 10" sauce and cheese STUFFED panzerotties with pepperoni and sausage, a huge chicken parmesan sandwich, which came on a giant italian bun, slathered in sauce, cheese and greenpeppers, and then I ate about 12 homemade chocolate chunk cookies!....

... and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although I afterward I felt great remorse!
Meagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:45 AM   #1110
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
I afterward I felt great remorse!
that's called indigestion
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #1111
Completey~Random

Confessions eh?
I'm completely new to this scene and the whole idea really.
I'm 19 and I haven't weighed myself in about 10 years.... I don't wanna know!
Old 02-08-2008, 12:05 AM   #1112
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
I confess that this past Saturday night I ate an entire family-sized caesar salad with croutons and bacon bits, two 10" sauce and cheese STUFFED panzerotties with pepperoni and sausage, a huge chicken parmesan sandwich, which came on a giant italian bun, slathered in sauce, cheese and greenpeppers, and then I ate about 12 homemade chocolate chunk cookies!....

... and I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! although I afterward I felt great remorse!
Wow Meagan! All I can say is ..... when are we going out to dinner?

I would love to see a woman enjoy her meal they way you discribed. I would be there of course eating my own 'fair share' of the same. I would hope that it would be as fun for you as it would be for me.
Saxphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:27 AM   #1113
Baby Robot

Baby Robot can now change their title

I confess that since winter rugby ended here, I haven't done jack squat for exercise and put on about thirty pounds, and loved every one of them. But now I'm considering a *gasp* major fitness initiative (which includes a diet) to enter an amateur MMA thingy in September. I've always wanted to compete but I'm about 70 pounds over where I need to now and staring down the barrel of 24 makes me realize this might be a now-or-never thing )while I can always get fatter again, and have a great time doing so!) Anyhoo, I confess that even though this is weighing heavily on me (R D RR) I'm still eating a sleeve of Chips Ahoy for breakfast.
Baby Robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 10:47 AM   #1114
Danyull

Danyull can now change their title

Quote:

Haha! I've done that once or twice...

Like those three bars of cadburys white chocolate, and those two pizzas...

Hmm, regrets (yeah that wasn't a typical regret I'll need to say so now XD), I spent over fifty quid on a binge that lasted all night. Including doing nothing. I couldn't go into college cause I was so exausted and full.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #1115
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Two new spectacular confessions...

Sometimes my little man love handles wobble when I pull up my underwear.

When I lay on my back in the shower (don't ask...) I can make a remarkable slurping sound with the small of my back.

Bonus confession for the invisible texters... On a man, thigh fat equals ball shelf.

confession_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #1116
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Gosh, I have *lots* of things to confess..

But... I'll pick only a few.

~I'm a new convert to loving bhms
~I have a thing for chicks too
~I love older men (like 50's and 60's)
~Always have crushes on my professors

That's enough for now lol
Minerva_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #1117
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva_08 View Post
Gosh, I have *lots* of things to confess..

But... I'll pick only a few.

~I'm a new convert to loving bhms
~I have a thing for chicks too
~I love older men (like 50's and 60's)
~Always have crushes on my professors

That's enough for now lol
Well, time for me to become your professor... lol
Old 02-09-2008, 12:42 PM   #1118
Minerva_08

Minerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMinerva_08 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann0413 View Post
Well, time for me to become your professor... lol

Why not??
Old 02-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #1119
Saxphon

Saxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going onSaxphon knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well, Minerva ....
- I'm a BHM
- I'm 49
- I'm a teacher

So, does that work for you????
(Wink)
Old 02-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #1120
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC I'm really going crazy not knowing how much I currently weigh. We don't hve a scale here so it's been months.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:10 PM   #1121
Minerva_08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Well, Minerva ....
- I'm a BHM
- I'm 49
- I'm a teacher

So, does that work for you????
(Wink)
You are *too* cute!
Old 02-10-2008, 01:33 AM   #1122
Saxphon

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
IC I'm really going crazy not knowing how much I currently weigh. We don't hve a scale here so it's been months.
Hey Sasha:
If you wouldn't mind, I would like to volunteer to come over with my scale and take current measurements, just to satisfy the Dim crowd and to keep you from going crazy. Hey, its a rough job but someone has to do it ......and I am ready for the challenge.

Actually, I've seen your pics and I can tell everyone exactly what you weigh ....... its called 'Perfect'. Of course, you continue to grow into perfection with your added curves.

Saxphon
Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 AM   #1123
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxphon View Post
Hey Sasha:
If you wouldn't mind, I would like to volunteer to come over with my scale and take current measurements, just to satisfy the Dim crowd and to keep you from going crazy. Hey, its a rough job but someone has to do it ......and I am ready for the challenge.

Actually, I've seen your pics and I can tell everyone exactly what you weigh ....... its called 'Perfect'. Of course, you continue to grow into perfection with your added curves.

Saxphon
lol Awww thanks hun. Measurements I've got, my weight is the mystery. I just want to know if english food is doing my body good. Ohhhh it's The PepperMill today! I get my english roast dinner today!!!
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:29 AM   #1124
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that I once bought a CD of mixed 60s/70s songs that I didn't know just because it was titled "Soft and Heavy."

........ and that I still listen to it occasionally, mostly for the same reason

Although I can't help think that in this song on it, by "Geordie," the title character could well have been a BBW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBChf_uL_nE
Old 04-17-2008, 10:00 AM   #1125
bbwlibrarian
possibly revolutionary

bbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized repbbwlibrarian has super-sized rep

I confess that, on occasion, I like to eat and eat and eat until I'm at the point of near-vomiting. I just love the "my stomach is so full it's about to explode" feeling. On the other hand, this doesn't work well when I cannot assume the horozontial position for several hours afterwards.
bbwlibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote