Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 04-17-2008, 10:19 AM   #1126
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlibrarian View Post
I confess that, on occasion, I like to eat and eat and eat until I'm at the point of near-vomiting. I just love the "my stomach is so full it's about to explode" feeling. On the other hand, this doesn't work well when I cannot assume the horozontial position for several hours afterwards.
I that feeling too *sigh* Not many opportunities, but it feels great....like you said, so long as you don't have to move afterwards.

In fact it feels so good that it is a pleasure I try to partake very infrequently, which does make each occasion memorable.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:20 AM   #1127
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that the pizza place around the corner from where I rehears has the best pizza in town. I have a raving craving for it but I can't go there because I dropped out of the current performance for legitimate reasons but if I'm seen walking around down there it will damage my credibility.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:02 AM   #1128
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things
Default Cici's

Ok all this talk of cheap but filling pizza now I want cici's!!! Oh and cheesecake. haha
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:36 PM   #1129
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
IC that the pizza place around the corner from where I rehears has the best pizza in town. I have a raving craving for it but I can't go there because I dropped out of the current performance for legitimate reasons but if I'm seen walking around down there it will damage my credibility.
That sucks, but do they deliver?
Old 04-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #1130
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
That sucks, but do they deliver?
They do but I live 40 minutes away. I'm out of their jurisdiction. Ah, just as well I suppose. It will taste better when I finally get the chance to go over there.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 04-17-2008, 12:42 PM   #1131
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
They do but I live 40 minutes away. I'm out of their jurisdiction. Ah, just as well I suppose. It will taste better when I finally get the chance to go over there.
Damn -- I know full well how it is to have a hankering for food that is out of your reach...hopefully you get over there soon.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #1132
ChubbyBubbles
Luke's Mommy

ChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions communityChubbyBubbles is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them.

My confessional is...I HATE, NO DESPISE! BEING FAT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE MY HIPS! I HATE MY LEGS! I HATE MY STOMACH! I HATE MY DOUBLE CHINS! I HATE IT ALL! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HATE COMING ON HERE FOR SUPPORT YET HAVING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I HATE BEING FAT!
*Whew~Thanks, I needed that!
:happy:
*Coincidence is when God chooses to remain annonymous*
ChubbyBubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:02 PM   #1133
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
My confessional is...I HATE, NO DESPISE! BEING FAT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE MY HIPS! I HATE MY LEGS! I HATE MY STOMACH! I HATE MY DOUBLE CHINS! I HATE IT ALL! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I HATE COMING ON HERE FOR SUPPORT YET HAVING TO HIDE THE FACT THAT I HATE BEING FAT!
Christal I hear you, but please remember that you are a unique person put here to make you own little mark on the world in your life as a wonderful mommy and wife. Please be a lil gentler on yourself, it is easier on the heart lovey.
Susannah
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:06 PM   #1134
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Damn -- I know full well how it is to have a hankering for food that is out of your reach...hopefully you get over there soon.
They have a New York style vegetarian pizza slice that is the best I've ever had. Consistently good each time.

@~;~~
Old 04-17-2008, 02:13 PM   #1135
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBubbles View Post
Yes, I can see where that would cause quite a conflict. Maybe one day you'll change how you feel, if you come here often enough. But maybe not. In any case, I wish you peace.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 02:36 AM   #1136
tummytubby
A Yummy Tummy

tummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummytubby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I cook the diners and put the food on the plates. I always put the most meat on my plate. I love meat , if I had the oppotunity I would eat all the meat but I don't think my hubbie agrees
tummytubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #1137
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that Saturday was ‘FA’ day here.

That is, it was the first day of Spring so warm that it pretty much forced people to pull out their summer clothes. Whether or not they’ve bought any new summer clothes this year or not, and whether or not last Summer’s clothes really fit anymore.

By pure random chance, chores had me biking through the core of the city both Saturday and Sunday, which was even more pleasant than just the good bike ride.

My wife also had to pull out her summer clothes from last year, so I was all

They were all too big.

Ah well, can’t win them all!
Old 04-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #1138
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

IC that I am only posting here because 'it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks'.

I also enjoy this thread so trying to kickstart it.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #1139
Leni

Leni has said some nice things
Default My confession

I'm a skinny girl who fantasizes about being big.
Leni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:11 AM   #1140
M07p43v5

M07p43v5 has said some nice things

I don't know why I'm going ahead and posting this now, as I have been a lurker for [I]years[I] on this board, but I am a closet FA. The concept of preferring a particular body type in women isn't so much the hurdle. Since puberty, and even beyond, I have always preferred women with extra curves. It wasn't until I was about 13 or 14 did I realize that the larger the women, the more exiting the prospect of intimacy.

I knew something about my tastes in women didn't fit the norm during the summer when I was 13. I lived across the street from a public pool and most, if not all days were spent there swimming and clowning around with my friends. It was one day that I noticed a girl on the other side of the pool. She had long dark hair and a round and full face. At first, her attractive face is what drew my attention, but when adult swim was called and everyone under the age of 18 had to leave the water, I watched her leave the pool. It is this moment that I still have etched into my brain. As she approached the ladder, I noticed that her upper arms were particularly meaty and heavy. As she clutched the handles of the ladder she pulled herself slowly out of the water to reveal her ample bust line and continued to ascend the ladder to reveal the largest span of hips and ass I had ever seen in my 13 years of existence. At this point, watching her climb and jiggle her way up the short ladder and over to her towel, I was overcome by how much her body moved and the allure of her voluptuous frame. I suddenly heard yelling, and I whipped my head around to see a rather pissed off life guard telling me to get out of the water. I was in a bit of a pickle because as I was watching her get out of the pool, I had a massive hard on... the first, of many that was so turgid it hurt. I had to slowly float my way over to the ladder, and not look to the other side of the pool to get out, as to not completely reveal myself.

It was this encounter, (I actually befriended the pear-shaped beauty through high school and was tormented by the fact that she had a serious boyfriend throughout) that made me realize that bbws and ssbbws have powers over me.

I'm currently married to a wonderful woman who I met in high school. She's not a bbw, but she isn't rail thin either. She just gave birth to our beautiful daughter not three weeks ago, and everything is sound. But, now that she's post partum, her body has changed, and in my opinion for the better. My wife is 5'9" and before pregnancy she weighed in at 165-170. Now, after the child, she's about 235 and I can't keep my hands off of her. She's really disgusted with herself and keeps calling herself fat and gross, whereas I tell her that I'm a little excited by the surplus flesh that now adorns her belly, arms, breasts, and hips. Needless to say that sex is pretty much out of the question until she feels better about herself, but I'm doing everything in my power to make her feel more secure with herself, and that if she doesn't like the way she looks, she can change it.

My attraction to larger women has always been hidden under the aegis of my being attracted to women with larger breasts. My wife accepts my fetish for large breasts, but she's also keen to ask why my hands always seem to drift down to her belly when we're intimate. I just tell her that I think her belly is cute. I often times, when I'm out and about on my own, will spot a woman with knockout curves and go out of my way to talk to her about anything I can. For example, there is a woman that works at my local video store who is tall (has to be about 6'), with an incredible bust line, (she doesn't show it off at work, but when I've glanced at her I can tell that her bra is straining under the mass of her breasts), has wide hips and a nice smooth and round behind. As of this month, I've dropped 50.00 in rentals (granted that most of them are movies that I have wanted to see, however my public library is right down the street and has new releases I can check out for free) just to chat with her. Am I flirting? A little bit. Would I escalate it? Absolutely not. But I'm afraid of the time when I do flirt with a bbw and she's receptive and doesn't care about my being married and presses herself against me for a kiss, how I'm going to handle it.

An awfully long post here, and I apologize. But I thought that I'd finally step out of the shadows on the dimensions board to say that I am an FA, and I appreciate the women that post and openly discuss their sexuality here. I can still fantasize about being with a woman like Candy Godiva any day of the week, but sometimes it bothers me that I will have never had the chance to really be intimate with someone as sexy and ample as she. I have a video that I put on my favorites on daily motion of Candy and some web reporter from the UK. I like it because he gives a vivid description of her softness, and I hate it because I wasn't in his place.

Thanks for listening.
M07p43v5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 08:26 AM   #1141
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leni View Post
I'm a skinny girl who fantasizes about being big.
Welcome to Dimensions, Leni--sounds like you've found the right place!

You might want to also say 'hello' on the introductions thread at the top of the Main Board, but that is up to you. I do hope that, when you are ready, you'll tell us more about you, and about your fat related thoughts.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #1142
icedemon428

icedemon428 has said some nice things
Default Oh, but where to start...?

I have many, many things to confess.

Firstly, I feel guilty for having lurked for so long without really contributing much, if anything at all. I'd love to post more, but computer issues and time constraints have prevented this for a long time.

Secondly, I decided a few years back that I want to gain weight. My girlfriend doesn't seem to comfortable with the idea, but she doesn't seem to mind my current weight and enjoys the parts that have expanded in recent months. I've only put on about 40-50 lbs since I made the decision, but money restrictions have prevented me from affording the investment I'd like in this ambition.

Thirdly, and I think finally, it is my goal for this summer to be able to successfully complete Domino's (previously) 5-5-5 deal. It's probably not as difficult as I might be imagining it to be, but I haven't really been forcing myself to eat to the degree I intend to have this summer. With my girlfriend being away, I'll have nothing better to do but to glut and overfeed myself.

I came here as an FA, but I never expected I'd enjoy myself being bigger. I still consider myself an FA, but have accepted the fact that fatness isn't the only thing to a person, and have found love with someone of average size. Frankly, the idea of being overly full does just as much for me now as seeing or imagining a girl in the same situation for me when I first lurked this forum so many years ago. These are truly my guilty pleasures for my life as it is now, and I'm glad I could share them with people who might feel the same.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:54 AM   #1143
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I NEED SEX AND CHEESECAKE NOW.

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 09:28 AM   #1144
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I NEED SEX AND CHEESECAKE NOW.

Sounds like a good time to pay a visit to your nearest Sex and Cheesecake Factory!
Old 05-26-2008, 09:32 AM   #1145
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock View Post
Sounds like a good time to pay a visit to your nearest Sex and Cheesecake Factory!
Damn you Americans, as if you didn't already taunt me enough with your blooming onions!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:39 AM   #1146
bexy
is red again <3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that as my cutie has started to put on weight since giving up cycling to work and getting a moped instead, i have started to find him even more attractive....never thought that i would as ive always preferred skinny boys, but his wee belly makes me go all warm in my special place.

I also C that i went swimming yesterday, wore a swimsuit in public for first time in 10 years, and was the happiest i have been in a long time about it. my body looks cute in water lol. im going again with the boyfriend this wknd.

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
bexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #1147
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not sure if this is exactly weight related, but it's a bit weird for the Lounge confessions thread >_>

I've always wanted to see an example of the sort of swelling or water retention from salt and such - it's probably the inflation fetish part of me speaking, and it's not a fixation or anything for me; mainly curiosity from hearing about hands/ankles or other parts swelling up.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #1148
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Umm... I still want sex and cheesecake.

For..serious real y'all..lol

I see you drooling Chase
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:06 AM   #1149
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

I see you drooling Chase
Come to Boston, you'll get plenty of both lol
Old 06-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #1150
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things

Quote:

I see you drooling Chase
I am sooo drooling Misty! Mmmmmm Cheescake and you!
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote