Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 06-29-2008, 03:26 PM   #1201
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that on Thursday I went on quite the binge. Usually when I do so, I have some kind of reasoning in my head, but this one was totally random.

The next day, I wore my jeans to work...which I had just taken out of the dryer (getting them on was a chore in its self...lol).

I'm really glad that I was wearing a long shirt, because by noon, my pants were unbuttoned at my desk, and pretty much stayed that way all day.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #1202
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
IC that on Thursday I went on quite the binge. Usually when I do so, I have some kind of reasoning in my head, but this one was totally random.

The next day, I wore my jeans to work...which I had just taken out of the dryer (getting them on was a chore in its self...lol).

I'm really glad that I was wearing a long shirt, because by noon, my pants were unbuttoned at my desk, and pretty much stayed that way all day.
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol
Old 06-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #1203
HollyGirl

HollyGirl can now change their title

ic that i am throwing up cause i am stressing out pretty bad, and not eating... which causes me to loose weight rapidly.

and also that i am worried that the boy i am seeing wont like me anymore cause i'm getting thinner.

and i am a long, long way from being thin..

how fucked up is that? I totally need to see a therapist i think.
Old 06-30-2008, 05:28 PM   #1204
TCUBOB
When pimpin' was easy

TCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging inTCUBOB makes people happy simply by logging in

Hey, if he's not with you through thick and thin....then maybe he's not the guy, eh?

I hear that ooo.a.blog is reputable. It's kinda like Lucy from Peanuts, minus the charge....
Old 07-14-2008, 08:31 PM   #1205
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess I want belly sex...and cheesecake sex..NOW..RIGHT NOW...SERIOUSLY

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 08:35 PM   #1206
grnvt

grnvt has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I confess I want belly sex...and cheesecake sex..NOW..RIGHT NOW...SERIOUSLY

Me too!!!! Bring it on!!
grnvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:50 PM   #1207
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My confession is boring but its a confession nonetheless. I want to be a real feedee and not just fantasize about it online. I want a nice girl who wants me to get bigger and bigger.

I know, its "normal" around these parts, but its still a confession!
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:19 AM   #1208
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnvt View Post
Me too!!!! Bring it on!!
Get your ass to Tulsa..lol..just not this weekend.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:27 AM   #1209
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Come to Las Vegas Misty
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #1210
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm jealous of my cousin because she is preggers and gets all the belly rubs...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 PM   #1211
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

IC that there are few things as sexy in this world as hearing your girlfriend tell you about the delicious chocolate banana cream shake she just had and how she needs a bellyrub.

2 dayz zomg
A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 PM   #1212
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bolder Boulder FA View Post
IC that there are few things as sexy in this world as hearing your girlfriend tell you about the delicious chocolate banana cream shake she just had and how she needs a bellyrub.

2 dayz zomg
it was 2 huge spoonfuls of peanut butter, chocolate syrup, 1 banana, whey protein, whole milk and a carton of cream.

oh lord how i do love days off. stuffing time!

still need that belly rub. bring cake.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:39 PM   #1213
NoWayOut

NoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going onNoWayOut knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missblueyedeath View Post
I'm jealous of my cousin because she is preggers and gets all the belly rubs...
Were I in Alabama, I'd give you a belly rub.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #1214
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I make good milkshakes if I do say so myself....

Milk, chocolate chip ice cream and peanut butter in a blender

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM   #1215
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
I make good milkshakes if I do say so myself....

Milk, chocolate chip ice cream and peanut butter in a blender
Indeed.
They are well known for bringing all the boys to your yard.

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #1216
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah boys......how about a one or two unmarried men my own age to go along with the boys?

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 07-22-2008, 11:15 AM   #1217
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Yeah boys......how about a one or two unmarried men my own age to go along with the boys?
For this a change of recipe is required. Try adding some whiskey.

"I'm a fatty so i love food" Fat and Proud

"Papa Johns should deliver ice cream as well as pizza. I would order pizza just for some Ben & Jerry's" Ashley
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:16 PM   #1218
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

"Instant asshole- just add alcohol"

That was the recipe in some past relationships....I think I will pass on the whiskey

Old 07-22-2008, 04:32 PM   #1219
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bring on the eggnog.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:18 PM   #1220
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC that buying weight gain shakes in public is amazing.
and they are better with milk.

also IC that being very sick for 24 hours makes you really appreciate food all the more.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:34 PM   #1221
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

I confess that I ate a whole Banana Split last night- something I have never been able to do before from the same restaurant and was proud of myself.

I want another!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:35 AM   #1222
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kortana View Post
I confess that I ate a whole Banana Split last night- something I have never been able to do before from the same restaurant and was proud of myself.

I want another!
*kisses your cheek* good girl
Old 07-27-2008, 02:21 AM   #1223
Amatrix
Winkyface

IC that i had A&W for breakfast... and before that i had waffles last night and nachos before that to soak up the drinks at the bar...

been a good day and a half off.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:10 AM   #1224
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
IC that i had A&W for breakfast... and before that i had waffles last night and nachos before that to soak up the drinks at the bar...

been a good day and a half off.
I confess that I really really really miss the old A&W rootbeer stands...and their chili dogs and BBQ beef. The food at the new places is just not the same to me.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #1225
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

IC that my eating capabilities are greatly expanding. I think I may even be able to out-eat many of you on this board...

Friday I had a pizza for lunch (thats right, an entire small 16" pizza at an Italian restaurant), a bag of chips, and a bag of Milano cookies for snack, then went out for a 1/2-lb bacon burger at a local restaurant with some friends. Apple fritter for dessert.

Yesterday I did an all-you-can-eat barbecue with my work in the park. Music, frisbee, sunshine, and a ridiculous amount of brisket. Only to eat yet ANOTHER 1/2-lb burger at the local brewery outing, this time with bacon, egg, and onion rings. Still hungry, I downed an order of french fries and artichoke dip. Yes, cheesecake for dessert.

This morning, I downed a waffle the size of my head, and then did super burrito for lunch with nachos. I'm munching on oatmeal raisin cookies now. Who knows what dinner will bring...