Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-19-2007, 04:16 PM   #101
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Be very careful. I think he might be up to something crafty. You know, trying to see you in very little clothing or something.... he's tricky like that.
I am shocked and offended that you think of me this way.

For your punishment you must show me your thong-clad arse.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:18 PM   #102
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Be very careful. I think he might be up to something crafty. You know, trying to see you in very little clothing or something.... he's tricky like that.
I'm starting to get that impression about him... gotta give him props for focus, though.
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #103
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I am shocked and offended that you think of me this way.

For your punishment you must show me your thong-clad arse.
That seems appropriate.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:17 PM   #104
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bottomless Pit Night. Its also a leftovers night. Something's gotta run out first.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #105
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Bottomless Pit Night. Its also a leftovers night. Something's gotta run out first.
Oohhh, I've had those nights!! It's a waiting game to see what happens.

I'm usually voting for full before empty.... running out when you're still hoping for something sucks.

(And your AV is bumming me out... )
Old 03-19-2007, 07:22 PM   #106
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I can't have all winning AVs.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:25 PM   #107
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I can't have all winning AVs.
I learned that lesson the hard way as well... LOL
Old 03-19-2007, 07:30 PM   #108
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Well, it looks like I'm out of leftovers before I filled the pit.
I might be forced to cook something.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:54 PM   #109
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's 2 o'clock in the morning and I'm tempted to make enchiladas.

I need food..LOL or sleep...or both
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:07 AM   #110
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's 3 o'clock in the morning and I already made a chicken sandwich and a quesadilla. So much for that pick up basketball game earlier tonight.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:08 AM   #111
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightyseven View Post
It's 3 o'clock in the morning and I already made a chicken sandwich and a quesadilla. So much for that pick up basketball game earlier tonight.
Dude..you can't say that crap after I just posted what I did..lol

What are you? some sort of tease

I NEED FOOD DAMMIT..lol
Old 03-20-2007, 12:10 AM   #112
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that Misty deserves reps for saying Holy Crap Batman!

She's cute too.

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 AM   #113
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze View Post
I confess that Misty deserves reps for saying Holy Crap Batman!

She's cute too.
awww..thank you Jon

Send Pizza ..lol
Old 03-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #114
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
The fact that tight clothing is better than lingerie does not at all obviate the necessity of lingerie.
Also, tight lingerie is better than either lingerie or tight clothes indiviually.
Anybody else think it's hot that BJ whipped out "obviate"?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 12:34 AM   #115
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I wish...big words confuse me..lol

But it's kinda hot that you used BJ and whipped in the same sentence WOO HOO
Old 03-20-2007, 01:17 AM   #116
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I wish...big words confuse me..lol

God Dang It!! I can't rep again!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:54 AM   #117
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

We have a little hole in the wall place here that took over a building that Taco Time vacated. They're called Taco Crazy and they have a crisp chicken burrito to die for. Big chunks of chicken breast, some kind of white cheese (jack I think), just enough refried beans to keep it from falling apart when you bite into it, and a creamy sort of ranch-y dressing. All wrapped in a 12" flour tortilla and deep fried 'til the tortilla is golden and flaky. Dipped in mixed hot sauce and sour cream it is heaven. IC I'd get dressed and go get one if they were open at 3 am.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:54 AM   #118
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
a prima facie demonstration of lingual dexterity with undergarment erudition. Very seductive....two thumbs up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:35 AM   #119
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Bwahhhhhh hah
Old 03-20-2007, 06:36 AM   #120
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
We have a little hole in the wall place here that took over a building that Taco Time vacated. They're called Taco Crazy and they have a crisp chicken burrito to die for. Big chunks of chicken breast, some kind of white cheese (jack I think), just enough refried beans to keep it from falling apart when you bite into it, and a creamy sort of ranch-y dressing. All wrapped in a 12" flour tortilla and deep fried 'til the tortilla is golden and flaky. Dipped in mixed hot sauce and sour cream it is heaven. IC I'd get dressed and go get one if they were open at 3 am.
ummmm....that sounds great!
Old 03-20-2007, 06:42 AM   #121
liz (di-va)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
a prima facie demonstration of lingual dexterity with undergarment erudition. Very seductive....two thumbs up.
I'd say that gets a big too hehehe
Old 03-20-2007, 06:52 AM   #122
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Ever have a craving for something but you don't know what it is? I want something. I don't know what it is. I've been sampling this, sampling that... I still can't find it. It's driving me crazy!
This is my life.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:25 AM   #123
MisticalMisty

anything I said last night CAN NOT be used against me..lol I was high on cold medicine and the fact I actually had a date..lol

Now, I'm coherent again..and I still think that Liz using BJ and whipped in the same sentence is HOT..lol
Old 03-20-2007, 08:46 AM   #124
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Misty, erudition and all that is great - but this is a confessions thread. I want to know about this date! Hope it went well and if so may we please have a report? And hopefully your cold is better.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:53 AM   #125
MisticalMisty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Misty, erudition and all that is great - but this is a confessions thread. I want to know about this date! Hope it went well and if so may we please have a report? And hopefully your cold is better.
The date went ok. He was nice, but I wasn't attracted to him at all. He didn't look anything like the picture he had on his profile..so that made me think he was trying to be deceitful. Nothing exciting to report..lol

The cold is better! Hopefully it'll be completely gone with one more round of medicine.

Thanks for asking Observer