Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 07-28-2008, 05:25 AM   #1226
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
IC that my eating capabilities are greatly expanding. I think I may even be able to out-eat many of you on this board...

Friday I had a pizza for lunch (thats right, an entire small 16" pizza at an Italian restaurant), a bag of chips, and a bag of Milano cookies for snack, then went out for a 1/2-lb bacon burger at a local restaurant with some friends. Apple fritter for dessert.

Yesterday I did an all-you-can-eat barbecue with my work in the park. Music, frisbee, sunshine, and a ridiculous amount of brisket. Only to eat yet ANOTHER 1/2-lb burger at the local brewery outing, this time with bacon, egg, and onion rings. Still hungry, I downed an order of french fries and artichoke dip. Yes, cheesecake for dessert.

This morning, I downed a waffle the size of my head, and then did super burrito for lunch with nachos. I'm munching on oatmeal raisin cookies now. Who knows what dinner will bring...
fapfapfapfapfap Were the onion rings breaded or battered?

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #1227
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I confess that I really really really miss the old A&W rootbeer stands...and their chili dogs and BBQ beef. The food at the new places is just not the same to me.
I know what you mean Zandoz ... i remember when it was an actual drive in too. like you had to order and the waitress or waiter came on skates... or if you were in the actual restaurant then you used the little phone. and it came in an actual basket... not some cardboard thingy.
normally they had a dad figure. mom figure, sister, brother and a animal like a cat or a dog in huge statues outside as well.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:54 PM   #1228
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
I know what you mean Zandoz ... i remember when it was an actual drive in too. like you had to order and the waitress or waiter came on skates... or if you were in the actual restaurant then you used the little phone. and it came in an actual basket... not some cardboard thingy.
normally they had a dad figure. mom figure, sister, brother and a animal like a cat or a dog in huge statues outside as well.
Yup....I grew up 3 blocks from one of those drive ins, and my aunt and uncle ran one in another town. Neither had the statues you mentioned...that may have been a regional thing. In our area, a lot of them had put-put golf out back.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 02:07 PM   #1229
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

IC that I am a total binge eater......I quite regularly go out buy a load of junk that usually consists of biscuits, chocolate, pringles, coke and at the moment really loving cake and will come home and just binge on the whole lot!

I dont do it because Im hungry or anything, I usually just think 'I fancy something sugary' and come home with a whole load of rubbish and jus eat the lot....

Ok, I feel better now.....hehe
Old 07-28-2008, 02:59 PM   #1230
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missy_blue_eyez View Post
IC that I am a total binge eater......I quite regularly go out buy a load of junk that usually consists of biscuits, chocolate, pringles, coke and at the moment really loving cake and will come home and just binge on the whole lot!

I dont do it because Im hungry or anything, I usually just think 'I fancy something sugary' and come home with a whole load of rubbish and jus eat the lot....

Ok, I feel better now.....hehe
IC that you are awesome. Next time Im in town Im bringing a cake lol
Old 07-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #1231
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
There is a chain of hamburger restaurants around here called Sonic...you can park and order. Sometimes they wear skates to deliver it to your car or outdoor table

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #1232
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
IC that you are awesome. Next time Im in town Im bringing a cake lol
I want cake now!!!!
Old 07-29-2008, 01:56 PM   #1233
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
There is a chain of hamburger restaurants around here called Sonic...you can park and order. Sometimes they wear skates to deliver it to your car or outdoor table

Yeah, Sonic has tried to capture a similar atmosphere...but in the few that I've seen, they've not really pulled it off well. Not bad...just not the same feel...or tastes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0003old.jpg (76.2 KB, 425 views)

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Zandoz; 07-29-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:05 PM   #1234
g-squared

g-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 clubg-squared is a member of the 500 club

i confess that i like seeing how fast i can eat things. For example, Ive eaten a quad-stacker from Burger King in 45 seconds
Old 07-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #1235
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

IC that I'm pretty sure I've been to this exact Sonic in NC with another Dimmer. Furthermore, IC that I'd love to go back and enact some event that would warrant a weight board confession, lol.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:53 AM   #1236
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-squared View Post
i confess that i like seeing how fast i can eat things. For example, Ive eaten a quad-stacker from Burger King in 45 seconds
wowza. you beat my time which was like a minuet.
:P
quads are so good!
not into the fries yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Yup....I grew up 3 blocks from one of those drive ins, and my aunt and uncle ran one in another town. Neither had the statues you mentioned...that may have been a regional thing. In our area, a lot of them had put-put golf out back.
oh put-put!
i saw one with that... when i was in california.
and im thinking it was a regional thing. next time im in the city i will go and see of they still have them at the building, probably not- most now have been remodeled with ultra hip popart feeling to them...*gags*
it is like seeing orange, and brown and dots of random colors- while trying to eat. i get slightly queasy. and ... yea.

and my confession... i bought a box of snickerdoodle cookies... which are sugar cookies with cinnamon and sugar on them. and then i bought a can of whipped frosting.

now everyone at work thinks im a genius.its creamy and cool... easy and very sugary. helps get the last 2 hours of work by fast.
of course... i saved a box and a can of icing just for myself. which i am going to eat. all of it. today.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #1237
BHMluver

BHMluver can now change their title
Default Weight Board Confessional:

"[QUOTE=MisticalMisty;386588][COLOR="Purple"]Every other board seems to have a confessional, so I thought a weight board one would be kinda cool. Post anything you want to confess that's within the rules of the board peoples

Oh, and if someone post something that isn't your thing..don't flame them."

Wow, I hope this isn't too graphic. O.K., here it goes...I know I am a FFA, that's a given. However, I must have deep-rooted feeder issues that I won't admit to.

How do I know this? Well, the very first time I read a BHM weight-gain story, I had a spontaneous orgasm while reading it! Hmmm, I'm thinking that's a pretty strong indicator, eh?

BHMluver

Last edited by BHMluver; 07-31-2008 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spelling
BHMluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #1238
MaxArden
Big, Bald, and Bright

MaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMaxArden can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi, have we met?...
Old 08-01-2008, 05:17 AM   #1239
Amatrix
Winkyface

^ dats hawt

LOL!
sorry. hitting the sauce a bit tonight

and i also ate a whole box of cream filled mini m&m cookies my bakery sells.

om om nom.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:36 AM   #1240
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Missy, at least you wear the results of your binges well Love that soft flabby sexy belly
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #1241
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

IC GEF has made me crave Sonic . . . which we don't have here. Last time I went was in NC.

http://ssbbw-matchmaking.blogspot.com/
ekmanifest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:37 AM   #1242
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

*le gasp* you've been in NC?

AWESOME

Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #1243
ekmanifest

ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ekmanifest has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm actually from N.C. Went to high school in Skyland.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:45 PM   #1244
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lol, apparently Jason hasn't seen all the times I keep wanting us all to meet up when you're out this way

I have been planning some great meet up for you, Jason....sorry I didn't bother to inform you....Kara knows though

hehehehehehehehhe

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
Old 08-01-2008, 08:47 PM   #1245
ekmanifest

Quote:
Lol, apparently Jason hasn't seen all the times I keep wanting us all to meet up when you're out this way

I have been planning some great meet up for you, Jason....sorry I didn't bother to inform you....Kara knows though

hehehehehehehehhe
I will definitely be there before the end of the year - maybe September - I'm debating on a family reunion . . .

Old 08-01-2008, 09:06 PM   #1246
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

hehehehehehehehhe
oh shi-

*peers out from behind computer*
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #1247
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekmanifest View Post
I will definitely be there before the end of the year - maybe September - I'm debating on a family reunion . . .

Looking forward to it!

Old 08-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #1248
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

IC that I've gained 5lbs since joining DIMS. Not meaning to... but not upset either.
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #1249
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
IC that I've gained 5lbs since joining DIMS. Not meaning to... but not upset either.
*checks you out* I'm not complaining ;-)
Old 08-02-2008, 10:54 AM   #1250
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
*checks you out* I'm not complaining ;-)
*Gigglesnort*

Only at DIMS!
That1BigGirl is offline   Reply With Quote