Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 10-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #1276
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I just ate 3 Mcribs and a large fry....before I go to lunch with my mom.

It'll be my lil secret...
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 PM   #1277
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

IC I really need to find a BHM for some fatty lovin'

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
cute_obese_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:03 PM   #1278
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

I really just want to lay in my bed right now and eat my self in to an oblivion.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:32 PM   #1279
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

Damn you Taco Bell Grande Meal for making me realize that you are more economical than what I was going to get instead.

Damn you even more for making shitty leftovers, forcing me to eat you all in once sitting.
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #1280
A Bolder Boulder FA
Fallout

A Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticedA Bolder Boulder FA never has a post go unnoticed

IC that I love the Melting Pot...

...and my baby.

A Bolder Boulder FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #1281
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
Damn you Taco Bell Grande Meal for making me realize that you are more economical than what I was going to get instead.

Damn you even more for making shitty leftovers, forcing me to eat you all in once sitting.
Sounds like someone might want a belly rub.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 PM   #1282
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love that ying yang chocolate fondu......gosh that's amazing....and probably delicious

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #1283
KaliCurves
I'm His Fatty

KaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this boardKaliCurves carries a lot of weight on this board

I dont normally like sweets, I'm a savory girls, but my god I cant keep away from the cake in the kitchen, every time I go in there I have another slice. So far I have ate almost a half a cake since 3 am this morning when I started in on it.
KaliCurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:38 PM   #1284
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliCurves View Post
I dont normally like sweets, I'm a savory girls, but my god I cant keep away from the cake in the kitchen, every time I go in there I have another slice. So far I have ate almost a half a cake since 3 am this morning when I started in on it.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:08 PM   #1285
mszwebs
For The WIN.

mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!mszwebs keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that my one true weakness is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and I took out a whole bag of them at work today.

We're raising money for the United Way by selling snack sized candy in my department, and when I bought a bag to sell...I bought a bag for me too.

So what if it didn't last even 8 hours lol
BellaZwebs- EXTRA HOT :batting:;):batting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdog
...what I really mean to say is life is heart wrenchingly beautiful, unresolved, and right now...
Quote:
"That's who they're saving the country from. Me. Fat Me. I'm a terrorist and how I terrorize is by sitting next to you on a plane and throwing my flab to your knee, or some such shit"~ Kevin Smith
mszwebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 04:15 AM   #1286
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszwebs View Post
I confess that my one true weakness is Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and I took out a whole bag of them at work today.

We're raising money for the United Way by selling snack sized candy in my department, and when I bought a bag to sell...I bought a bag for me too.

So what if it didn't last even 8 hours lol
good girl...raising money and chowing down on chocolate as well :-)
Old 10-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #1287
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had a half a loaf of Banana Nut Bread today and I'm seriously thinking about the other half.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #1288
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that I really like this Subway ad... but probably for all the wrong reasons.

Also, IC that this thread really deserves a bump.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #1289
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

hahah, Beej. I hate Subway for their older commercials, but I have to admit, that commercial tickled me in a very Dimensions-way.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #1290
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

Yes it does Beej! I'd rep you..but can't..dammit.

I confess that the next chapter of my story has my favorite cheesecake fantasy involved. If I can't live it..my fiction me sure as hell can..
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #1291
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
hahah, Beej. I hate Subway for their older commercials, but I have to admit, that commercial tickled me in a very Dimensions-way.

Keep your eyes trained on me, then, because IC that this chair is definitely on it's way out. Or it's last leg(s), or something.

What I'm saying is the chair is going to collapse.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #1292
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by out.of.habit View Post
Keep your eyes trained on me, then, because IC that this chair is definitely on it's way out. Or it's last leg(s), or something.

What I'm saying is the chair is going to collapse.
Got a webcam?

Oh, also IC today that at work I was pondering the sex vs. cake problem- i.e., would one rather have sex, or cake?

And I realized that the absolute best solution is: both.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #1293
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Got a webcam?

Oh, also IC today that at work I was pondering the sex vs. cake problem- i.e., would one rather have sex, or cake?

And I realized that the absolute best solution is: both.
If I say yes, I'm not sure I'd have time to answer all of my PMs anymore.

The sexcake isn't a lie, is it?
Old 02-05-2009, 12:24 PM   #1294
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ic that i finished a whole tray of lasagna & whole loaf of garlic bread in 1.5 days @__@

p.s. i'm eating a huge bag of hot cheetos in the nutrition/health lounge on campus lols.

Last edited by QueenB; 02-05-2009 at 12:29 PM.
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #1295
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

long time listener, first time caller.
i've tried gaining in the past, but didn't get very far cos my girlfriend at the time didn't love it and discouraged me.

i've (very) recently tried gaining again.
my confession is: not only am i very aroused by the feeling of my belly being full, but i get love the feeling of eating -- every bite, from first to last, gets me excited, because i can't help but think about all the calories i am consuming.

another confession: i like the idea of gaining a lot more than i thought i would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM   #1296
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

IC that all I want right now is for someone to rub my belly and feed me chocolate pastries.

We need a belly rub smiley!
Old 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #1297
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a fan of domino's..but they have one pizza that I love..the philly cheesesteak pizza.

I ate a whole large one tonight...I bought 2 of them..one for today and one for tomorrow!
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #1298
Amatrix
Winkyface

Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Amatrix has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

BF says : dont eat my chips... k?
me all sleepy...: okay!

so when i finally woke up... i ate the chips.
now i want a spanking.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #1299
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amatrix View Post
BF says : dont eat my chips... k?
me all sleepy...: okay!

so when i finally woke up... i ate the chips.
now i want a spanking.
*spank spank*
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #1300
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A rep offered to buy the whole office lunch, and I ordered 2 footlong subs one meatball extra cheese and one pizza extra pepperoni!

Yeah I ate 'em both, plus 3 cookies.

Now I'm ready to go home and nap!
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote