Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-20-2007, 08:54 AM   #126
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I confess that a friend and I once went to McDonald's, ordered a heaping pile of food, ate it all and then headed down the road to Burger King and repeated the process.

Good times
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:56 AM   #127
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyGirl74 View Post
I confess that a friend and I once went to McDonald's, ordered a heaping pile of food, ate it all and then headed down the road to Burger King and repeated the process.

Good times
That's hot..post pics please

lol

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:59 AM   #128
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Once I fasted for a day and a half, then went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner (meatloaf), then went to Bob Evans for breakfast (eggs and pancakes) the went to Chick-fil-a for lunch (chicken sandwich) all within the span of 2 hours. Couldn't finish the fries at Chick-fil-a, but otherwise engorged myself on chain restaurant goodness. It was a very stuffed half hour drive back home.

Yum, now I want to do that again, but with a partner.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #129
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i have a fantasy involving McDonalds. Don't judge me.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:05 AM   #130
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
Once I fasted for a day and a half, then went to the Cracker Barrel for dinner (meatloaf), then went to Bob Evans for breakfast (eggs and pancakes) the went to Chick-fil-a for lunch (chicken sandwich) all within the span of 2 hours. Couldn't finish the fries at Chick-fil-a, but otherwise engorged myself on chain restaurant goodness. It was a very stuffed half hour drive back home.

Yum, now I want to do that again, but with a partner.
<waives hand furiously screaming "ooo!...OOoOO!" like Arnold Horshack>

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:10 AM   #131
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
<waives hand furiously screaming "ooo!...OOoOO!" like Arnold Horshack>
Ha ha, BPP, if I can ever haul my bum out to your part of the country, we're so going to hit up every chain restaurant in town. I just had my first meal at Steak and Shake last week, so I might want to work that restaurant into the mix, if you've got them in Chi-town. But Chick-fil-A is hard to replace-best chicken sandwiches ever.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:14 AM   #132
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Arnold Horshack
Off-topic, but this actor is cool. He's from my town and comes every few years to speak at the high school.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:18 AM   #133
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
Off-topic, but this actor is cool. He's from my town and comes every few years to speak at the high school.
LOL....Thanks, BJ.

I confess, Arnold Horshack is one of my favorite Sweathogs.

Quote:
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
Old 03-20-2007, 10:37 AM   #134
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i know that we're supposed to feel free to confess, here, and ...I'm having a lot of trouble with that. I'm not sure why. I guess it's the fact that the subject is taboo....and that eating has never been something I revelled in as I know some people do. And I have my own sense (however accurate) of what my boundaries are....but if I'm honest, I have to admit I do have a few deep-seated, never-before-tried food fantasies that I'd really, really like to experience.
My fear is that I wouldn't be able to stop, and that's really not something I would accept in myself. So...
Old 03-20-2007, 10:52 AM   #135
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
That's hot..post pics please

lol

If I had pics I don't know if I would post them. The ketchup stains weren't pretty.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:59 AM   #136
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Amen!!!

Quote:
If I had pics I don't know if I would post them. The ketchup stains weren't pretty.
As a man with a rather large belly, I can attest to the fact that good fast-food eating and good mass-pasta eating can be quite messy to one's shirt!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:01 AM   #137
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That bottomless pit stuff...yep..still there..I just finished two bagel sandwiches and some chips.........feels like I haven't eaten today.

What the crap?
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:05 AM   #138
Jes
is oddly aroused

Hormones and spring, most likely.

and also, carbs aren't as filling as, say, proteins, if I understand it correctly.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:10 AM   #139
bigplaidpants
FAtari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
i know that we're supposed to feel free to confess, here, and ...I'm having a lot of trouble with that. I'm not sure why. I guess it's the fact that the subject is taboo....and that eating has never been something I revelled in as I know some people do. And I have my own sense (however accurate) of what my boundaries are....but if I'm honest, I have to admit I do have a few deep-seated, never-before-tried food fantasies that I'd really, really like to experience.
My fear is that I wouldn't be able to stop, and that's really not something I would accept in myself. So...
Admitting is a form of confession, Jes....

Are you confessing that you might feel out of control if you indulged one or more of your food fantasies? If so, I must say I've heard others struggle with that same thing. Said generally, I've seen issues of food and control insiduously intertwined. No matter how much food/size/fat are deconstructed (even at a place like Dim!), it can be surprising how much food and control are related in our lives!

Quote:
My Favorite Flower

Last edited by bigplaidpants; 03-20-2007 at 11:10 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 03-20-2007, 11:11 AM   #140
bigplaidpants
FAtari

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
That bottomless pit stuff...yep..still there..I just finished two bagel sandwiches and some chips.........feels like I haven't eaten today.

What the crap?
I usually have to crap once I eat alot.

Quote:
My Favorite Flower
Old 03-20-2007, 11:20 AM   #141
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:

Are you confessing that you might feel out of control if you indulged one or more of your food fantasies? If so, I must say I've heard others struggle with that same thing. Said generally, I've seen issues of food and control insiduously intertwined. No matter how much food/size/fat are deconstructed (even at a place like Dim!), it can be surprising how much food and control are related in our lives!
Believe it or not, the FEELING of being out of control I could handle. I think I know how to handle that.

What I fear is literally NOT being in control and crossing a barrier/threshold from which I can't retreat. And that's something I really do not want to do. Sort of like...there are gateway drugs and then there's something like heroin which I've always heard CAN be addictive (for some people, not all) after one use. Well, I'd be the loser who got addicted that way, you know?

And that's something I actively don't want to do. Which creates a lot of anxiety around the topic of trying it once ("Go on, the first one's always free!"). That resonate with anyone else?
Old 03-20-2007, 11:22 AM   #142
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

Quote:

Yes yes yes, tis true. I felt guilty as hell after my food binge I just confessed to, and I've actually never mentioned it to anyone before now. I used to gloat to myself when my bulimic friends would tell me about hitting every fast food drive through and convenience store at one time for a food binge, thinking that these things weren't happening to me. Then, later, I began to see the appeal of the extreme food binge, even if it felt dirty afterwards (and no, I'm not talking about purging afterwards). Guess this is karma getting me back for being less sensitive to my bulimic friends.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 AM   #143
bigplaidpants
FAtari

Quote:
Believe it or not, the FEELING of being out of control I could handle. I think I know how to handle that.

What I fear is literally NOT being in control and crossing a barrier/threshold from which I can't retreat. And that's something I really do not want to do. Sort of like...there are gateway drugs and then there's something like heroin which I've always heard CAN be addictive (for some people, not all) after one use. Well, I'd be the loser who got addicted that way, you know?

And that's something I actively don't want to do. Which creates a lot of anxiety around the topic of trying it once ("Go on, the first one's always free!"). That resonate with anyone else?
I have respect for your sense of anxiety. Sounds like you have a strong sense of where the cliff is...so to speak. I had that same feeling about acid. That's why I refused to try it......

Quote:
My Favorite Flower

Last edited by bigplaidpants; 03-20-2007 at 11:32 AM. Reason: added "I have respect...."
Old 03-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #144
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Same Here!

Quote:
I have respect for your sense of anxiety. Sounds like you have a strong sense of where the cliff is...so to speak. I had that same feeling about acid. That's why I refused to try it......
I was afraid that acid would trip all the circuit breakers in my brain and I wouldn't be able to see them to reset 'em in the resulting darkness!!!

Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM   #145
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

New confession.....

I eat out more than I cook, and when I don't eat out, I RARELY cook. I'll eat chips, or junk or cereal, before I actually cook. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to cook and I'm a GREAT cook, I just don't bother. I'd rather eat the crap, or I'd rather someone else prepared the meal.

Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #146
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Good times
Although I don't do the heaping pile routine, multi-driveup-window menu cherry picking is not uncommon...especially when the places are next or near to each other. Did the BK stacker & Wendy's fries across the street shuffle just the other day. When I was going to the wound clinic in the mornings, McDs for a couple sausage McMuffins with bacon and BK's for hash-rounds was the rule. One leg of many multi-driveups is White Castles for cheese sticks.

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Zandoz; 03-20-2007 at 01:18 PM.
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:32 PM   #147
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

Default Southern Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
New confession.....

I eat out more than I cook, and when I don't eat out, I RARELY cook. I'll eat chips, or junk or cereal, before I actually cook. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to cook and I'm a GREAT cook, I just don't bother. I'd rather eat the crap, or I'd rather someone else prepared the meal.

Eating out is the tradition, here in the south. Mom and I are some of
the few down here who actually cook. I think it's a carry over from pre A/C
days of long ago when the summers were too hot for anyone to cook indoors.

Old 03-20-2007, 01:36 PM   #148
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'll do that.... McD's fries... BK burger.... Or McD's for me and BK for the nephew.....I refuse to go to more than 2 places though.... then it's a waste of time and gas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Although I don't do the heaping pile routine, multi-driveup-window menu cherry picking is not uncommon...especially when the places are next or near to each other. Did the BK stacker & Wendy's fries across the street shuffle just the other day. When I was going to the wound clinic in the mornings, McDs for a couple sausage McMuffins with bacon and BK's for hash-rounds was the rule. One leg of many multi-driveups is White Castles for cheese sticks.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:37 PM   #149
Violet_Beauregard

I'd eat out EVERY day if I could afford it, and get away with it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Eating out is the tradition, here in the south. Mom and I are some of
the few down here who actually cook. I think it's a carry over from pre A/C
days of long ago when the summers were too hot for anyone to cook indoors.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:40 PM   #150
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Yes it resonates. I tried Dimensions once and I've never kicked the habit. No, I'm not joking or being facetious. It is fairly benign as addictions go, but damn strait it is an addiction, and I don't like being addicted. And by the way, I was planning not to post for the rest of the week, to give the addiction a break. Hah!

Also, tried a cigarette once, realized that despite the queasiness there was something to it that I wanted again, and solemly vowed never, ever, not even for someone else, to buy tobacco products (1 of only three absolute vows I've made to myself). I think if I'd dabbled any more I would have been hooked, and even after a hella lot of years I can remember the feeling.

So yes I tend to now shy away from anything I think could be addictive. I resist temptation like total crap (giving in to temptation is a turn on for me), which makes dealing with anything vaguely addictive stupidly hard to do.

So, total respect on saying "there is a cliff over there, I'm not going even freaking close to it!"

But a question (pure request for information--not trying to imply anything or judge or whatever): are you saying that you think admitting to the fantasies would put you close to the cliff?

Regards;

-Ed