Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-20-2007, 05:28 PM   #176
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
I thought of the saltiness of Anne-Marie's crisps, and went and ate dirty 9p noodles...and loved it...
umm..am I the only clueless person about dirty 9p noodles? lol

Enlighten me.....please
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:37 PM   #177
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxwing View Post
It was, and you know it.
...do you think if I became more shamelessly crude in my concious self, I'd be able to see my subconcious coming?
philosobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #178
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

philosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesphilosobear can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Misty, I'm not sure if I should...how much MSG can you take?
Old 03-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #179
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Misty, I'm not sure if I should...how much MSG can you take?
umm..you're just telling me what they are..lol..I'm not actually going to eat them silly
Old 03-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #180
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

no, that's the thing...you can't know about them and not eat them...it's the MSG...*rocking back and forth*
Old 03-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #181
MisticalMisty

Quote:
no, that's the thing...you can't know about them and not eat them...it's the MSG...*rocking back and forth*
are you psycho? lol..if you are..tell me now..lol
Old 03-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #182
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

when approaching a psycho, I suggest it might be better to ask other people, perhaps his handlers, if he is mad. He, of course, will look at you incredulously and tell you he is perfectly sane...
Old 03-20-2007, 05:54 PM   #183
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have this funny idea that MSG gives me a headache. And I cling to this, though bag after bag of doritos makes me have not a twinge.

I am too drunk (therefore stupid) to read this entire thread, but I will assume that it is for the presentation of food consumption.

I have a capacity that makes people stare in wonder. I can eat more than anyone you've ever met. I can eat nothing, or 2 extra large pizzas. You know, whatever works.

What's awesome is that I can say this, here, and y'all are down with it.

Sometimes I think that I would like to have my capacity tested, because no matter the amount, I'm always okay...and you know, could have another snack.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 PM   #184
MisticalMisty

Quote:
his handlers,
ok..that's kinky
Old 03-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #185
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

no, it's not, it's just what I need after 9p noodles. Two sturdy men to hold me up. Because they taste of EVERYTHING and NOTHING. They're kind of Zen like that. Like I said, it's the MSG.
Old 03-20-2007, 06:02 PM   #186
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

Waxwing, drunk people are very wise. As someone who is currently drunk, you should be wise enough to know this...

...and less of that pizza talk....I live in a country where things shut sometimes...

....and I'm a vegan....

maybe I should get drunk...
Old 03-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #187
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Waxwing, drunk people are very wise. As someone who is currently drunk, you should be wise enough to know this...

...and less of that pizza talk....I live in a country where things shut sometimes...

....and I'm a vegan....

maybe I should get drunk...
let's get you drunk and have a vegan feast.
activistfatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:07 PM   #188
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

now there's a damn sane idea if ever I heard one...although it will require the trans-atlantic food and drink sharing catapult to be dusted off again, and that thing's less than totally reliable...
Old 03-20-2007, 06:08 PM   #189
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

*re-reads post*...hang on, how many drunk people am I talking to here?
Old 03-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #190
philosobear
Thriving circuitously

*MSG paranoia*
Old 03-20-2007, 07:28 PM   #191
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess.... I could eat an entire large pizza right now.... I am freaking starving!!!! I had doritos and a coke.....
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #192
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Wow, You're HUNGRY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I confess.... I could eat an entire large pizza right now.... I am freaking starving!!!! I had doritos and a coke.....
I'm at least half-again as heavy as you are and I do well
to eat a large pizza! Hahaha!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #193
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Every once in a while I get this extreme hungry feeling.... I call is "caveage".... I feel so hungry, it feels like my insides are caving in I'm so empty... LOL...... THAT is how I feel right now.... CAVEAGE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I'm at least half-again as heavy as you are and I do well
to eat a large pizza! Hahaha!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:20 PM   #194
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I confess that any time I'm watching a movie or playing a game late at night, I munch. Munch munch munch, and lately, it has been on Rold Gold Rods (pretzels... for those that inquire to know...), which gives my mouth plenty of salty crave-crunchers.

EDIT: This "caveage" feeling... I know this feeling. I never eat breakfast, so I experience it every day before lunch. It really, really sends bad feelings throughout the torso. Sometimes, my torso talks to me....
Old 03-20-2007, 08:38 PM   #195
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
i'm writing this down in my notebook for fyoo-cher reference.

I really going to have to make good on my promise, or I'm going to be in BIG trouble.
(Which could also be amusing...)
out.of.habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #196
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
This is my life.
Come to my house after April 1st.. the yummy burger joint re-opens for the season. That should quench any food desire you have. They are cheap, yummy burgers that taste like a small wonder....

I was so addicted to them last summer that one day I ate 8 of them in the course of one afternoon/evening. They are that good and I'm that fat :P
Old 03-20-2007, 09:21 PM   #197
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I want to be taken out by a bossy, domineering but incredibly beautiful high femme woman. I want her to take me to dinner--she pays. She orders rich, decadent food followed by huge, totally sinful desserts. For both of us. Any further description belongs in the fantasy thread.
Is this Chapter 17 of our book?
Old 03-20-2007, 09:35 PM   #198
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Come to my house after April 1st.. the yummy burger joint re-opens for the season. That should quench any food desire you have. They are cheap, yummy burgers that taste like a small wonder....

I was so addicted to them last summer that one day I ate 8 of them in the course of one afternoon/evening. They are that good and I'm that fat :P
Hi Heather, I've been admiring your cutness going on 8 years now!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:40 PM   #199
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
now there's a damn sane idea if ever I heard one...although it will require the trans-atlantic food and drink sharing catapult to be dusted off again, and that thing's less than totally reliable...
Stupid outdated technology....

I laughed pretty damn hard at this!

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:46 PM   #200
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post
Stupid outdated technology....

I laughed pretty damn hard at this!
No no no... Trebuchet...

as in ... time to unpimp de auto Ja! Oh Schnap!